Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I am happy wd the new trend...

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
well, this promotes that being bad, cold and having attitude is now a hero quality and our young generation gets influence from it, for them it is being cool...which is totally leading our society to wrong side...

although it is fun to watch  the evil RK but the negative impacts his character and other heroes like him have are devastating...no wonder nowadays youngster are losing their manners, values and morals :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagement

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Maan Singh Khurana was one of a kind.  I still can't get through the day without watching an episode of Geet.  Heart

RK - I need him to show a human side SOON.  It is sending a negative message to everyone.  But I do not think the writers will do this soon.  

I can only hope Madhu gives RK a hard time.  
TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Well MSK n GSK are also ma fav but it ended so now RK n Madhu Rocksss, This new trend is good...
Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Nice post!Thumbs Up

The liking for chocolate boys are thing of the past now...there was a time when girls went mad for the cute boys from boybands and stuff...when i was in school i was crazy for Nick carter from BSB...but now when i think of it...i cant even blive i used to like him...Confused        

But i think in this generation...girls have more inkling towards the bad boys...I think the new trend in indian tv show shows thats...!and i think..even i like that now...you want to see a hero...who is a bit arrogant...who can act a bit naughty and use his power with the heroine as and when needed...Wink!

Edited by devikamd - 08 August 2012 at 12:20am
manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
MSK was MSK...Day DreamingHeart...First love one and only...
RK...soon to discover...lets seeBig smile
Vina23 IF-Rockerz
Vina23
Vina23

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Am enjoying this new trend Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index