Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Now we know... + Dadi's entry is a result of... (Page 2)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Page 1:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

reserved
----------------------------------------
Hershey babes Hug I absolutely agree. Arnav has his dad's and dadi's traits. He's got Maliks' blood running in his veins. When he was describing dadi to Khushi, it sounded like he was describing himself. I DO NOT like dadi at all. She enters in my hate list already with Mami, Poojali, Akash bitwa;)  I'm not sure if Dadi's entry is a result of Shyam's plan but maybe you're right. it's all Shaym's plan. You never know. but we have to wait and watch for that. One thing's for sure we have separation coming our way. & Don't worry Shyam cannot do anything. We have to keep one thing in mind. ArHi will eventually meet but since this is a show all this drama is needed. Thy will be separated, re-united, misunderstand each other, fight etc. All this is a part of the show but all this will lead to a stronger relation between the duo:)

Kirann~ my love Day Dreaming LOL XD ROFL okay I pushed it Tongue I know I guess that's why he doesn't like being called Arnav Malik either =/ Describing Khushi to Dadi...when? did I miss something in the episode? Me 2, I generally don't like people like her but her alone in the show I DETEST Angry I'm pretty sure that she's going to be the reason why Shyam comes back and the way Anjali went to her crying I understood but I was like really? Aren't u supposed to act even stronger, I know I would =/ like reallyyy~? *sigh* idk what to do with her anymore T_T there is no doubt about that and I feel once again it will be a prime time for the show, but seeing Khushi go through one of the worst insults yet to come idk how I'll look past that O_O it's the recants I'm worried about not the reaction or the result Ouch and I don't think this Dadi is going to change her ways even when Khushi is doing so well and only means well, and even after all the MU and drama is over =/ and I hope she doesn't stay that long =_=
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Page 1:)

replied~
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
no more feedback?
elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
even i m having a strong intusion that our snakewa is behind this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elope

even i m having a strong intusion that our snakewa is behind this

I know =/ I really hope I'm wrong but I have a strong feeling behind this bc Dadi is the only way he can come back =/
mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HHRPK88

Yeah this dadi has me worried too and the way she keeps asking about snake makes me feel like he has a hand behind all this. But one good thing is that even if most of RM is scared of Hitler Dadi, our sweet Nani is not, I hope Dadi is unsuccessful in separating Arshi and Nani continues to support Kushi. I loved what she said to Dadi, about who is she to question Nani when she herself abandoned Arnav and Anjali and never bothered up until that point to contact or meet them
Agree
INA_5 Newbie
INA_5
INA_5

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

I agree, Dadi's entry is strategic, but I think Anjali not Shyam (or maybe under Shyam's influence) called Dadi to RM. All the times we saw her talking to someone on the phone, I think she was trying to convince Dadi to come. Why else would Dadi just pack up come to RM after 15 years. 

Not just that, I think long ago someone predicted that Anjali might eventually be a negative character. I think she's jealous that ASR loves Khushi so much, and her husband was also obsessed with her. I think she will be in the "if I'm not happy, Khushi can't be happy either" mode. She wants to hurt Khushi as much as possible, she stole her hubby and her brother. Shyam and ASR were everything to her so this is her revenge.

Go to top