Now we know... + Dadi's entry is a result of...

Posted: 11 years ago
Now we know where Arnav gets his words, ideology, and his personality from all from his Dadi more so ever his father too, ironic in my eyes because that's the person he hates the most yet he characterizes him the most, and I think CVs purposely made their dialogues alike to show us that. 

But other things to take note, Arnav's words are also going against him he said "Dadi always likes to look at things her own way and if she is told otherwise than the other person becomes bad in her eyes or she doesn't accept it at all," and just basically every action that Dadi has made till now has reflected on Arnav/ASR already...

But the sadest hunch I'm having right now is that despite the fact that she may cause ArHi's remarriage, she's MOST DEF the one to cause their separation as well, no matter how right Khushi is, she will go to all ends to make things according to her "right," she's just like Arnav, the one to go to any limits to get something she wants

Not bashing Arnav, I think Arnav his sense too after all he's like his mother by heart but Arnav uses his brain first which is practical and very fast paced =/ and relationship wise it's lead him to a whole big mess 

But another thing too, I made a post earlier this Saturday: 

I don't know why I'm having this hunch and this is one of the few times for IPKKND that I hope that I'm wrong...

But I don't know why I have a feeling that Dadi has come to RM as a result of Shyam's tactics, that he's the one who provoked her that this Khushi is so and so and look that she's thrown me out of the RM because of so and so ...LIES etc

I hope this isn't the case and that she hasn't come to harm Khushi =/ or separate her from Arnav =/ but one thing is for sure I don't think Arnav is going to stop wooing her so easily 😳 and I hope the CVs haven't forgotten the remarriage and the contract with a new entry 

So what do you guys think?

Now I'm pretty sure that Shyam's def linked to this, and whatever is coming up it's big and it's real 😆 not going to lie, very nervous for the track but I think it'll be worth it as it will bring ArHi's love to another level for the better or the worse, we'll still have to find out 😆
reserved
----------------------------------------
Hershey babes 🤗 I absolutely agree. Arnav has his dad's and dadi's traits. He's got Maliks' blood running in his veins. When he was describing dadi to Khushi, it sounded like he was describing himself. I DO NOT like dadi at all. She enters in my hate list already with Mami, Poojali, Akash bitwa;)  I'm not sure if Dadi's entry is a result of Shyam's plan but maybe you're right. it's all Shaym's plan. You never know. but we have to wait and watch for that. One thing's for sure we have separation coming our way. & Don't worry Shyam cannot do anything. We have to keep one thing in mind. ArHi will eventually meet but since this is a show all this drama is needed. Thy will be separated, re-united, misunderstand each other, fight etc. All this is a part of the show but all this will lead to a stronger relation between the duo:)
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

YUP Snake is behind this!

Yup, and I feel like this time the MU he will create will create, no one will have an answer to it except for him and Dadi or maybe him alone and if Anjali catches him doing this herself which I hope she does. 

and more than that I hope Arnav's own words don't against him cuz even if he loves Khushi and all, I feel like that the coming MU or something like Khushi being related to all this, I hope it's not blamed on her whether it's her fault indirectly and directly in the sense that she's her parents' daughter and that his mind also doesn't become like Dadi's 

bc he's always hurt Khushi whether she's right or wrong =/ 
no more thoughts about this? O_O
Yeah this dadi has me worried too and the way she keeps asking about snake makes me feel like he has a hand behind all this. But one good thing is that even if most of RM is scared of Hitler Dadi, our sweet Nani is not, I hope Dadi is unsuccessful in separating Arshi and Nani continues to support Kushi. I loved what she said to Dadi, about who is she to question Nani when she herself abandoned Arnav and Anjali and never bothered up until that point to contact or meet them
Originally posted by HHRPK88

Yeah this dadi has me worried too and the way she keeps asking about snake makes me feel like he has a hand behind all this. But one good thing is that even if most of RM is scared of Hitler Dadi, our sweet Nani is not, I hope Dadi is unsuccessful in separating Arshi and Nani continues to support Kushi. I loved what she said to Dadi, about who is she to question Nani when she herself abandoned Arnav and Anjali and never bothered up until that point to contact or meet them

I agree with you, more than anything but I hope she is unsuccessful but I don't think anyone's words or actions are going to bring Khushi back easily this time =/ not even Arnav's cause this is about her too, and if Arnav too blames her this time then it's going to be separation big time =/
not that many thoughts on this?
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

reserved
----------------------------------------
Hershey babes 🤗 I absolutely agree. Arnav has his dad's and dadi's traits. He's got Maliks' blood running in his veins. When he was describing dadi to Khushi, it sounded like he was describing himself. I DO NOT like dadi at all. She enters in my hate list already with Mami, Poojali, Akash bitwa;)  I'm not sure if Dadi's entry is a result of Shyam's plan but maybe you're right. it's all Shaym's plan. You never know. but we have to wait and watch for that. One thing's for sure we have separation coming our way. & Don't worry Shyam cannot do anything. We have to keep one thing in mind. ArHi will eventually meet but since this is a show all this drama is needed. Thy will be separated, re-united, misunderstand each other, fight etc. All this is a part of the show but all this will lead to a stronger relation between the duo:)

Kirann~ my love 😍 LOL XD 🤣 okay I pushed it 😛 I know I guess that's why he doesn't like being called Arnav Malik either =/ Describing Khushi to Dadi...when? did I miss something in the episode? Me 2, I generally don't like people like her but her alone in the show I DETEST 😡 I'm pretty sure that she's going to be the reason why Shyam comes back and the way Anjali went to her crying I understood but I was like really? Aren't u supposed to act even stronger, I know I would =/ like reallyyy~? *sigh* idk what to do with her anymore T_T there is no doubt about that and I feel once again it will be a prime time for the show, but seeing Khushi go through one of the worst insults yet to come idk how I'll look past that O_O it's the recants I'm worried about not the reaction or the result  and I don't think this Dadi is going to change her ways even when Khushi is doing so well and only means well, and even after all the MU and drama is over =/ and I hope she doesn't stay that long =_=
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Page 1:)

replied~