Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

If Dadi's revelation leads to separation track...

nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of hypothesis as to what Dadi will bring to the family and what the dark truth is regarding Arnav's past.

And I'm looking forward to it all being revealed, having watched the show over the last few weeks continuously from the beginning you appreciate that it's one show that you really need to see from the beginning because each character seems to be intertwined, each situation seems to be connected and so it seems to be leading to somewhere. And whilst there are a few discrepancies here or there, generally there seems to be a logical path.

What I must say is that if and only IF the revelation leads to a Khushi/Arnav separation then lets all not get angry, annoyed or frustrated because it will reflect on the viewership of the show and this is one show that has thrived upon its fan following and it would be sad to see that drop.

Khushi/Arnav are made for the whole love/hate/separation/reuniting type of storylines, it's when they as characters are at their best and it's when the actors give their best performances in terms of emotion and drama.

I'm sure we all want this show to go one for months if not years and for that if there are ups and downs along the way between the characters then let us accept them and leave it to the creative team to do what they do best and that is tell their story.

And remember it's with the nok jhok, angry/love and reuniting moments that we often get the funniest or heart touching scenes that we cherish and love to watch.

I just wanted to put that across, and I know people get passionate about the show but there won't be any of that if there was nothing to watch so for the love of making sure IPKKND stays around for a long time lets be happy to accept whatever gets thrown our way.

PS: Watching Dadi today and how she demanded that Arnav listen to him and not walk away lol you totally see where he gets it from. The look on Khushi's face when she hears Dadi say those words was priceless as she's heard it enough times from ASR lol. Bless her, she knows she has a uphill task of trying to win over Laard Governor's Godfather lol :P

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simbelzeefan 1taklima_najsoppyKavita1000ArdhikaSiblings-Smiles-eyesonmeSaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
as much as I hate to admit it, I have to say you're right, I def feel a separation track coming up all together with Khushi's past opening as well =/ and many tears that us fans have to shed as well
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_naj--Sarun--

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
fans are starved for ARHI they are climbing the wall of popularity they will not accept separation or MU at this time
CVS are doing great we are so happy to see them togather let their love passion trust grow and fight the world togather 
If its a musical I am sure all the fans will still watch it we are all too much in love with the jodi 

Honestly frankly Barun and Sanaya alone are not the magic its togather they are a fire cracker
cvs have the remarriage dance rain scenes suhag raat lets drag for atleast some time 2 months 
then get new people arnavs partner introduce Karan wahi let him fall in love with Khusi and Arnav fight for her Intro Aman for Anjali as for poor Akash may be an affair Payal to turn mod squad Shayam to learn a lesson let Anjali have a abortion and know shayams truth and teach him a lesson
next 6 months are there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122--Sarun--

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I hope not..Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by looser01

fans are starved for ARHI they are climbing the wall of popularity they will not accept separation or MU at this time
CVS are doing great we are so happy to see them togather let their love passion trust grow and fight the world togather 
If its a musical I am sure all the fans will still watch it we are all too much in love with the jodi 

Honestly frankly Barun and Sanaya alone are not the magic its togather they are a fire cracker
cvs have the remarriage dance rain scenes suhag raat lets drag for atleast some time 2 months 
then get new people arnavs partner introduce Karan wahi let him fall in love with Khusi and Arnav fight for her Intro Aman for Anjali as for poor Akash may be an affair Payal to turn mod squad Shayam to learn a lesson let Anjali have a abortion and know shayams truth and teach him a lesson
next 6 months are there...

Wait wait so you want ArShi to come together only for someone else to come in between then what???? Why would anyone want that. And Akash having a possible affair???? what madness is that. No offense but that's backward type of story telling. Why does a husband or a wife have to have an affair or possible affair?. I wouldn't want to watch that for sure.

Shyam conclusion, a love interest for Anjali yes they are good tracks. If people want to see a love triangle i suppose that could happen but only if ArShi break up for some reason like you see in some shows and the wife gets thrown out of the house etc which leads to the angst and make up track.

I tell you what would work well. Not sure if anyone used to watch Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki well there was a track whereby Parvati comes back to save her house but as a changed tough business woman to teach everyone a lesson.

So if Shyam does come back and somehow cause a rift between the family and Khushi then maybe she can come back in true ASR style and become all business like. It would be interesting to see the character show that side to her personality.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top