Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Will Paridihi give in and follow Bua's evil ideas?

-Imu.M- IF-Rockerz
-Imu.M-
-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Hello, you probably have never seen me here before but I do watch this show often and do personally enjoy it. So here's my topic,

Paridhi herself had told Bua just recently that she'd stand up for herself and she's not the one to be pressured into anything. But do you think that she will actually go against Aarti or turn into a evil lil minion of Bua? Or will she respect all that and just say I want my right and I don't mind whatever Aarti is getting.

I personally think if she does give into Bua's ideas etc, it'll just be a bit of a typical track. It's a good idea to show that yeah I deserve this or that too but they don't have to resort to her turning grey for it?

What do you think? Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaLoveforlife..CountingStars-BlushaLicious-gafulu14

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Paridhi isn't gonna stay unaffected by whatever Bua will tell her. One day or another, she will start following Bua thus ; Mini Bua Stern Smile

Already seen how she was eager to cancel AarYa's & Kids vacation to Mumbai simply because she wanted to go Mumbai for the audition. So Um, she's likely to follow Bua in future if something doesn't go her way.

Sadiie x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-Loveforlifegafulu14

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I hope Pari doesn't turn into Bua's minion. Pari seems to have a mind of her own; she doesn't need someone to brainwash her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-Loveforlife

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hope not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
She has sort of swayed away from the truth thanks to Prateek, Bua, her own aspirations, the rigid orthodox laws of the Scindhiya family and the circumstances... I feel she will not turn negative but foolishly dig her own grave fall in it and then will need rescuing!

I feel with this track CV's are trying to bring forth the dilemma of work after marriage and highlight the bias faced by married women in the professional world! Clap

Paridhi is not wrong in her ambition to work but the way she has adopted is wrong! Instead of working around the circumstances she is getting sucked into it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index