India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

How stupid do thy think we are...

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
suraj entered into a world class cooking competition and suddenly he came 2 know tht he has 2 cook non-veg?????????/ i mean, outside of india, non-veg is th main ingredient in most of th dishes and thy introducd non-veg only in th final round? do cv's think v r stupid??/////

and ths sandhya, who's a future IPS cudn't evn anticipitate tht there's gonna b non-veg cooking in th world competition. y  r thy surprisd??????????/ such an idiotic track.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

forumgirl2011deeptha93sati65khushboorathBushraa.orpicherrypansymomo121Fatima_QBrahmaputraibelieveinpinkLimitLessFan

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think they are surprised. Sometimes you don't anticipate things in advance. When sooraj won the round at delhi the happiness overcame all the emotions and anticipation.
One more thing is that this is such a good track to show that people should not go against their values for fame and money. Try to grab positives from it rather than relating it to real life cuz soap world is like this for entertainmentSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajanurulainshehjarcoolmausamLins_Lovefarhana874dlipJuna04Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra-Ramya-ranil.

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
the aim of this track is not winning Singapore Dollars or WTC title, its all about how Sooraj overcomes his fear, how he regains his self-confidence, how over lovely doves become more & more closer and how Bhabho realises what Sandhya actually is & adores her for what she is...Big smile

...Even if he loses the competition (I know he won't...), I'm happy because its not the end of life.Clap

This journey means a lot, especially for SurYa & Bhabho, for the change in their attitudes internally..!!!!!!!Star

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

prachkSonarMeyeNisha_abiLovePrajaavanka12nurulainLins_Loveshehjarcoolmausamfarhana874-Ayeshi-dlipJuna04maddy311Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH-Ramya-

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Equine

suraj entered into a world class cooking competition and suddenly he came 2 know tht he has 2 cook non-veg?????????/ i mean, outside of india, non-veg is th main ingredient in most of th dishes and thy introducd non-veg only in th final round? do cv's think v r stupid??/////

and ths sandhya, who's a future IPS cudn't evn anticipitate tht there's gonna b non-veg cooking in th world competition. y  r thy surprisd??????????/ such an idiotic track.
I completely disagree...its not about about CV thinking we are stupid...its a serail and not everything would be picture perfect...certain twist are added to make it interesting...and as all have said singapore journey is not just WTC...but also a journey of devloping love between Suraj & sandhya...bahabho & sandhya...loads of lovely momments...so i think we should nto start the bashing...and have faith in CV's as till now they have given us the best...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyenurulainLins_Loveshehjarcoolmausamfarhana874Tacker_HolicJuna04ranil.

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Moreover WTC is not for dollar sake , suraj winning on himself and Stand as a strong Pillar to himself  for his Bright Future , this is his wife Dream for him and 

LoL . LOL this is a Daily Soap , meant for Entertainment Not an Oxford Dictionary to carry all the set of rules and regulations , this is a show they need to tie with Emotions , Values , Respect .

Edited by coolmausam - 07 August 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prachkSonarMeyeNisha_abinurulainpjarpiLins_Lovefarhana874-Ayeshi-Tacker_HolicJuna04Brahmaputraranil.

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Moreover WTC is not for dollar sake , suraj winning on himself and Stand as a strong Pillar to himself  for his Bright Future , this is his wife Dream for him and 

LoL . LOL this is a Daily Soap , meant for Entertainment Not an Oxford Dictionary to carry all the set of rules and regulations , this is a show they need to tie with Emotions , Values , Respect .

Super like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeNisha_abinurulaincoolmausamLins_LoveTacker_Holic

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

serious, hilarious & sensible!!!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeNisha_abiRSKMpjarpicoolmausamLins_Lovefarhana874Tacker_Holicranil.

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

For th underlined part, ofcorse i know its a soap. LOL LOL im no fool to blur th reality. but since im an avid viewer of ths soap, i have evry right 2 xpress my opinion on th tracks and i think ths particular track is absolutly ridiculous. u and i wudn't b wasting time in IF, if its jus an another serial to us.
BTW, all th ppl saying tht ths is jus a soap r th ones who r wasting their time n money by sending SMS's to a fictional cooking competition in a fictional show. LOLLOL

Go to top