Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

GOPI BAHU (DEV OR GIA)

aadelaja3 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HI GUYS

is really sad for me as person to see bad comment and derogatory words or comments about develona, trust me guys i wasn't happy 2 when they change gopi, but please what is dis girl fault in this? why should we blame or judge her for the crime she didn't commit. she quietly sitting down in her house and they brought her d offer of playing the new gopi bahu so y should u blame her and giv bad comment about her acting skills, she is not at fault at all, but to be honest if u put urself in her shoe would u b happy if u are criticized for ur act  even when u are not at fault  and trying to give it ur possible best.

so please everybody try to be considerate and try to be nice, stop saying words that can weigh others down even when they are trying their possible best to do wht thy are ask 2 do.

i dont mean 2 be rude to anyone but try and understand the situation the girl might be in if u were in her shoe.

thanks
God bless

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GIA and  only GIA. no one else is gopi bahu for me. i left watching the show after she was replaced. i m not saying anything about dev. i never watched a single episode of SNS after gia's replacement so i can not comment abt her acting. for me only GIA is gopi bhau and serial ended with her exit. 
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadelaja3

HI GUYS

is really sad for me as person to see bad comment and derogatory words or comments about develona, trust me guys i wasn't happy 2 when they change gopi, but please what is dis girl fault in this? why should we blame or judge her for the crime she didn't commit. she quietly sitting down in her house and they brought her d offer of playing the new gopi bahu so y should u blame her and giv bad comment about her acting skills, she is not at fault at all, but to be honest if u put urself in her shoe would u b happy if u are criticized for ur act  even when u are not at fault  and trying to give it ur possible best.

so please everybody try to be considerate and try to be nice, stop saying words that can weigh others down even when they are trying their possible best to do wht thy are ask 2 do.

i dont mean 2 be rude to anyone but try and understand the situation the girl might be in if u were in her shoe.

thanks
God bless

well said👏
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is a good post and you justified  well.

Dev is getting there and wish her well for the future. :D
Giafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uzma005

GIA and  only GIA. no one else is gopi bahu for me. i left watching the show after she was replaced. i m not saying anything about dev. i never watched a single episode of SNS after gia's replacement so i can not comment abt her acting. for me only GIA is gopi bhau and serial ended with her exit. 

Well said. nice comments. For us, only Gia is our Gopi.  She is the one carved, the character very nicely.  She is the one opt for the character.   You didn't watch,  the recent episodes of SNS?.  you are saved.😃
Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Devolleena bhattacharjee very all the best for ur future work ...

But gopi bahus is gia manek... No one can match the work of gia manek... With some non suitable acting... We are not heating the actress the actress is not justifying the gopi bahus role, totally a unsuitable to the role is playing the role of gopi bahu...

The criticize is taken in a positive way...

Not in a negative way... Is only praising allowed for devolleena when gia manek was there i have made posts where i have even criticized gia not left a chance to criticize rashis character not rucha and called her evil too... Wyoming this so much hype for devolleena ...if u want devolleena to be treated the same way we treated rucha and gia in the past go to all the threads which we have criticized them than u will know we have not done anything which should be made u to create this thread for a non- actress...
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just don't understand how acceptance of substandard performance is being linked to being kind.  I know every six months my performance is evaluated at work, next time I will just tell my boss you gave me this job I was nicely sitting at home so don't give me any negative comments.  So stop making this a moral issue.  I do not like devolinas's acting at all and as for her getting there may be for you.  In my book she is inept, slow learner with looks that are not fitting gopi character at all.  Gia was far better as gopi and yes I miss her because sns was my favorite show and now I have not watched in ages.

Before you guys jump on me I saw the promo for August and believe me I absolutely disliked devs dialog delivery of two very  inconsequential lines.  Please no more sympathy parade.  
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definately Giaa as gopi bahu...
And you are right it isnt Devoleena's fault...
I guess the only thing about her which makes us hate her I that she cannot speak properly and give proper replies or answers to the media offscreen...She dosen
She comes across as a person who speaks more than she does and too overconfident...
Sorry, I have some more things to say about et, but it will be considered as bashing...
But, on the last note, I've come to this forum after a long time, and it is utterly lifeless, well I mean that this forum is not what it used to be..
The members have reduced so drastically and, looks like the only people over here...Ok again I don't wan't to say anything...
Anyways, Saathiya's story really sucks right now...
( I read today's WU) For me it's a lame, stupid serial which is just occupying the 7:00 pm time slot for no reason at all..
Rashmi Sharma is a big Idiot to have spoiled her show like this..
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post. Devo is not at fault and she's doing her best. I've not stopped watching Saathiya and I won't stop until they irreversibly ruin the story or any characters.

Thanks for this! :)
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me giaa made gopi a house hold name...gopi = giaa