Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 84)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Regardless of whether they could have afforded a bump or its DB's decision, they could have at least created the illusion instead of giving shots where her stomach is visibly flat.

she could have worn thicker sarees/cotton sarees -- something that gives an illusion of volume!

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

had to go back 20 pgs to figure out the jalebi of a  future discussion ! arey the cv s dont think so deep ! its going to be something really simple n blah like the kidnap track ! so hope of love story is still alive in me Day Dreaming

on a side note did u girls notice mamiji s expression when arnav took dadi to task about insulting khushi Party  she so looked like hello hi ab to phati saari wala taana ko bye bye kareka ka padi ! arnav deserves a jhappi !
Hi Rachna,
Agree with you on the track. In all likelihood it will turn out to be totally blah. By the way I wanted to tell you something about your siggy...Did you know that its actually the name of a book by Lynn Truss on rudeness in everyday life. Very apt, eh?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfan

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Regardless of whether they could have afforded a bump or its DB's decision, they could have at least created the illusion instead of giving shots where her stomach is visibly flat.

they are trying to do that now. That's why the pinned up sari and she uses the pallu to cover her tummy from left side.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloosugar_babeNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

had to go back 20 pgs to figure out the jalebi of a  future discussion ! arey the cv s dont think so deep ! its going to be something really simple n blah like the kidnap track ! so hope of love story is still alive in me Day Dreaming

on a side note did u girls notice mamiji s expression when arnav took dadi to task about insulting khushi Party  she so looked like hello hi ab to phati saari wala taana ko bye bye kareka ka padi ! arnav deserves a jhappi !
Hi Rachna,
Agree with you on the track. In all likelihood it will turn out to be totally blah. By the way I wanted to tell you something about your siggy...Did you know that its actually the name of a book by Lynn Truss on rudeness in everyday life. Very apt, eh?

I am still being haunted by SK whenever I post... No Max new york-- nothing ... only him glaring and pointing that gun at me-- time to go to bed I guess.. good night SGs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Astramaaloo

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Has anyone ever questioned Dolly or the CVs on the bump?

In my opinion its innocent until proven guilty... who knows who's responsible for what so I'll lay off blaming right now.

And Dolly re-negotiated, its her bad luck DKS didn't work for the numbers.
Now, her baby, Shyam coming back and her Love Story part 3 (no pun intended) will be the highlights for Dolly's role!

What else besides Dolly is the reason for the phantom bump?

dont have the money 2 buy a false bump a la preity zinta in salaam namaste..which surprisingly remained the same size thruout the pregnancy that too twin pregnancy'.exactly the same amount of skin showed when she wore short teesStern Smile

Ughhh...call me a prude or whatever, but that was so bad. In real life, your big tummy sticking out of short Ts would be a horror. To be honest I was not at all fond of my big swollen body and would even avoid anything clingy. That kind of filmy pregger body where the only thing sticking out is the cute round tummy just pissed me off when I was pregnant. There I was like a breached whale and there were these actresses. HOW DARE THEY and Dolly ji!Angry

I was lucky Astra... I am tall and did not show too much... no beached whale look too... don't ask me how I look now !Wink
Kya kahein God is unfair! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Arnav will NOT lash out at Mami...Mami took care of him when his mother abandoned him...he owes a lot to this woman who worship's him as her own son...this will not happen...

The sense of abandonment ties these 2 together...and thats why Arnav and Khushi will hold onto each other for dear life because they were left alone by their parents at a very young age...and all this time they never really had anyone to call their own...This is actually very sweet...Smile

i dont think he will have to lash out at her at all ! hopefully mamiji will take the hint Big smile i was so happy arnav hugged khushi back when she was comforting him Star he finally accepted comfort from someone n he cried in front of her ! not to sound like a sadist but i always wanted this to happen .. for arnav to let down his walls in front of khushi n accept comfort from her ! all the time post kidnapping track i felt like it was arnav comforting khushi when he was the one who needed more support ! m so happy today ! now they r a total COUPLE Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausammaaloosugar_babe-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Has anyone ever questioned Dolly or the CVs on the bump?

In my opinion its innocent until proven guilty... who knows who's responsible for what so I'll lay off blaming right now.

And Dolly re-negotiated, its her bad luck DKS didn't work for the numbers.
Now, her baby, Shyam coming back and her Love Story part 3 (no pun intended) will be the highlights for Dolly's role!

What else besides Dolly is the reason for the phantom bump?

dont have the money 2 buy a false bump a la preity zinta in salaam namaste..which surprisingly remained the same size thruout the pregnancy that too twin pregnancy'.exactly the same amount of skin showed when she wore short teesStern Smile

Ughhh...call me a prude or whatever, but that was so bad. In real life, your big tummy sticking out of short Ts would be a horror. To be honest I was not at all fond of my big swollen body and would even avoid anything clingy. That kind of filmy pregger body where the only thing sticking out is the cute round tummy just pissed me off when I was pregnant. There I was like a breached whale and there were these actresses. HOW DARE THEY and Dolly ji!Angry

I was lucky Astra... I am tall and did not show too much... no beached whale look too... don't ask me how I look now !Wink
Kya kahein God is unfair! 

See abhi mujhe retribution mil rahi hai... seeing SK all the time...yaaay.. it is the Olympics now!
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
waise, randomness,

Whenever Sobti cries the TRP's shoot.
i'e roadside breakdown = 4's
Khushi dead breakdown = 3.4
Maaa sooside  = ???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamcicilia9maaloosugar_babe-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Go to top