Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 82)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Has anyone ever questioned Dolly or the CVs on the bump?

In my opinion its innocent until proven guilty... who knows who's responsible for what so I'll lay off blaming right now.

And Dolly re-negotiated, its her bad luck DKS didn't work for the numbers.
Now, her baby, Shyam coming back and her Love Story part 3 (no pun intended) will be the highlights for Dolly's role!

What else besides Dolly is the reason for the phantom bump?

If Barun's hair and Sanaya's clips are examples to be looked at, it does seem its actors paradise at 4 Lions!

Edited by sugar_babe - 08 August 2012 at 11:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloosoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Awesome post Sari!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Vee05-

So i guess now we will address Suicide social issue...Halwa show kam public service announcement that ab yeh log bhi karenge...chalo ji...Aajao...Khao...aur TRP de jao...ROFL

Ya W*F are they showing with mom committing suicides. Full on opposite -Khushi this maaa was. I'll leave my opinion till more is revealed, but "suicide" itself makes me lose sympathy.

Looks like Anjali went on Maa and Arnav on Paa!

I am working on a theory...il share more tonight only because i tend to make more sense of it when i start writing my piece...but there is something about Khushi that reminds him of his mother...and that's why her almost jumping off that building made him reveal so much...need to re-watch and get my head together on it but this is well thought off...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Astramaaloosugar_babeshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Has anyone ever questioned Dolly or the CVs on the bump?

In my opinion its innocent until proven guilty... who knows who's responsible for what so I'll lay off blaming right now.

And Dolly re-negotiated, its her bad luck DKS didn't work for the numbers.
Now, her baby, Shyam coming back and her Love Story part 3 (no pun intended) will be the highlights for Dolly's role!

What else besides Dolly is the reason for the phantom bump?

dont have the money 2 buy a false bump a la preity zinta in salaam namaste..which surprisingly remained the same size thruout the pregnancy that too twin pregnancy….exactly the same amount of skin showed when she wore short teesStern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Astramaaloosugar_babesoapsuds-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

So i guess now we will address Suicide social issue...Halwa show kam public service announcement that ab yeh log bhi karenge...chalo ji...Aajao...Khao...aur TRP de jao...ROFL

Ya W*F are they showing with mom committing suicides. Full on opposite -Khushi this maaa was. I'll leave my opinion till more is revealed, but "suicide" itself makes me lose sympathy.

I am working on a theory...il share more tonight only because i tend to make more sense of it when i start writing my piece...but there is something about Khushi that reminds him of his mother...and that's why her almost jumping off that building made him reveal so much...need to re-watch and get my head together on it but this is well thought off...

cant wait

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

cant wait

Same here Vee !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by maaloo

[QUOTE=ipkbs][QUOTE=bobop][QUOTE=Mepharm] 
I know she's becoming a dhabba on all pregnant woman. I'm ready to hate her for that only. I anyway hate pregnant woman on TV and films. They always look so great. So misleading. I looked like an inflated balloon. The only woman who got it right was Vidya Balan.

yup..n the irony was she wasnt even pregnant in the role..hats off to vidya'luv her

forgot to mention that she looked absolutely gorgeous…

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-Vee05-

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
had to go back 20 pgs to figure out the jalebi of a  future discussion ! arey the cv s dont think so deep ! its going to be something really simple n blah like the kidnap track ! so hope of love story is still alive in me Day Dreaming

on a side note did u girls notice mamiji s expression when arnav took dadi to task about insulting khushi Party  she so looked like hello hi ab to phati saari wala taana ko bye bye kareka ka padi ! arnav deserves a jhappi !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloosoapsuds-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Go to top