Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 65)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by bobop

waise sirf maa ke baare mein kaha..ki maa ne suicide ki'toh kya his dad is still alive??

No.. he is dead too.. They showed both their pictures during their barsi

and the garland thing falls off, sign that he is still alive???

Papa Malik needs to redeem himself in front of Arnav and then he can die in peace no?

I have also watched that scene multiple times. Why would they do the shraddh for both if only one was dead -- they would have kept just Arnav's mom's pic and done it ... the father would have been in the pic if he was dead -- either at the same time or later ... zinda insaan ke tasveer par maala nahin lagaate!

So he died on the same day -- so was a joint shraadh or he died later so the shraadh was for mom only and they used a pic with both of them in it.

Now if arnie boy was so against his father , why the picturewith both of them in it on shraddh day?

Jalebi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooPr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I strongly believe ASR's father isnt deadConfused..
.Sometime last year there was an article that Khushi would work for Arnav's dad after being kicked out of AR designs and that would further widen the rift between A and K...That didnt happen but at that time maybe they wanted to keep his dad alive somewhere...so if the CVs are still holding on to the original story...him coming back is highly plausible..

Plus when the past unfolds...someone has to be alive to reveal the truth...we know Khushis parents are dead and Arnavs mom committed suicide ...not much has been revelaed about his DadOuch..He is the only one who knows it all not even Nani and Dadi...and the kids were too small.

So to know the real past one of them has to be alive ..either Arnavs dad or ''woh aurat''

My money is on Senior Malik

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloosoapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

[QUOTE=soapsuds][QUOTE=maaloo][QUOTE=soapsuds] 
definitely arnav is trapped n so he shd be abhimanyu

Remember that Abhimanyu did now know the way out of the chakravyuh... his father Arjuna did... so he is either Arjuna in a switch of generations or his father will help him out of this ...

ill like 2 c this..arnav's dad alive n a positive but mistaken personality…..n he helps arnav 2 get rid of his demons….

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Going to quote the great Shyamji.
"Khushiji, hum toh kehte hain, iss gol-mol ke chakkar ko todiye, apne khayalon ko alag kijiye aur phir dekhiye maza."
Actually, Khushiji could be Abhimanyu -- remember Diwali lamps.
Anyway, I miss Shyamji. I totally get why Anjali misses him.

Since you're talking about Shyaam ji... When does nani think it'll be sahi samay to tell dadi about Shyaam.. 

I had one of the famed "did you notice" moments like the forum does.. Did you notice they slipped Jijaji back in the scene? Bhy? Bhy? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloohowcomeRag1nisoapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yanka

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Originally posted by Mepharm

So is it Arnie who is trapped in a chakravyuh of the past and can't get out...and khushi will

I think Arnav is the Abhimanyu and is trapped in that chakravyuhConfused...But then Abhimanyu lost his life in the battle...so Arnav wont get out of this as of yet..He will have a tough time ahead.He cant die since he is the lead but his agony will have to match upto Abhimanyus FateConfused

So Arnav's dad then become Arjun...like the Pandavas were cheated by Kauravas so was Arnavs dad cheated by his brother..but apart from that maybe Arnav's dad was a womaniser ...So when he was busy with the other woman...his brother robbed him of the house and wealth...Mahabharata was all doing of one woman..Draupadi similarly the other woman in Arnavs dad's life was the reason for his debacleBig smile
My useless two cents:

This family loves MU - so maybe ASR's dad was somehow setup by the chacha. ASR's mom MU'ed the Dad and all think he was a womaniser. For all you know, he was setting things right that were messed up by the ASR's chacha.

I dont know how it fits in Mahabharata though!

Edited by howcome - 08 August 2012 at 10:44am

maaloosoapsudsMepharm-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

I strongly believe ASR's father isnt deadConfused..
.Sometime last year there was an article that Khushi would work for Arnav's dad after being kicked out of AR designs and that would further widen the rift between A and K...That didnt happen but at that time maybe they wanted to keep his dad alive somewhere...so if the CVs are still holding on to the original story...him coming back is highly plausible..

Plus when the past unfolds...someone has to be alive to reveal the truth...we know Khushis parents are dead and Arnavs mom committed suicide ...not much has been revelaed about his DadOuch..He is the only one who knows it all not even Nani and Dadi...and the kids were too small.

So to know the real past one of them has to be alive ..either Arnavs dad or ''woh aurat''

My money is on Senior Malik

we r posting the same thingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Going to quote the great Shyamji.
"Khushiji, hum toh kehte hain, iss gol-mol ke chakkar ko todiye, apne khayalon ko alag kijiye aur phir dekhiye maza."
Actually, Khushiji could be Abhimanyu -- remember Diwali lamps.
Anyway, I miss Shyamji. I totally get why Anjali misses him.

Since you're talking about Shyaam ji... When does nani think it'll be sahi samay to tell dadi about Shyaam.. 

I had one of the famed "did you notice" moments like the forum does.. Did you notice they slipped Jijaji back in the scene? Bhy? Bhy? 

*sigh*
There is never the "right time" to speak the uncomfortable truths. But daily soap walle sab yeh kya jaane.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloojoenet1234soapsudsPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ab samaj mai aya, why Khushi almost committed suicide. Its connected with Amma Malik hence why ASR went berserk on 7th may.

maaloohowcomesoapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top