Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 63)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by maaloo

And dadi's name is Subhadra...subhadra's son was Abhimanyu...is Arnie Abhimanyu or is it his Dad...who was caught in the chakravyuh and couldn't get out?

that was Abhimanyu.. his dad was arjun

I know the mythological story...Abhimanyu's dad was Arjun yes...but who represents Abhimanyu in this story? Arnie or his Dad?...who was trapped in the chakravyuh and couldn't get out? and is there a connection at all...with the name being subhadra? or is it just coincidental?

But Abhimanyu was a brave warrior and Arnie's Dad doesn't seem to have been an honorable man...

So is it Arnie who is trapped in a chakravyuh of the past and can't get out...and khushi will eventually let him out and set him free?

or was his dad trapped in a chakravyuh of his own making where he couldn't get out and had to pay with his life?

definitely arnav is trapped n so he shd be abhimanyu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

And dadi's name is Subhadra...subhadra's son was Abhimanyu...is Arnie Abhimanyu or is it his Dad...who was caught in the chakravyuh and couldn't get out?

I know the mythological story...Abhimanyu's dad was Arjun yes...but who represents Abhimanyu in this story? Arnie or his Dad?...who was trapped in the chakravyuh and couldn't get out? and is there a connection at all...with the name being subhadra? or is it just coincidental?

But Abhimanyu was a brave warrior and Arnie's doesn't seem to have been an honorable man...

So is it Arnie who is trapped in a chakravyuh of the past and can't get out...and khushi will eventually let him out and set him free?

or was his dad trapped in a chakravyuh of his own making where he couldn't get out and had to pay with his life?

I think Arnav is the Abhimanyu and is trapped in that chakravyuhConfused...But then Abhimanyu lost his life in the battle...so Arnav wont get out of this as of yet..He will have a tough time ahead.He cant die since he is the lead but his agony will have to match upto Abhimanyus FateConfused

So Arnav's dad then become Arjun...like the Pandavas were cheated by Kauravas so was Arnavs dad cheated by his brother..but apart from that maybe Arnav's dad was a womaniser ...So when he was busy with the other woman...his brother robbed him of the house and wealth...Mahabharata was all doing of one woman..Draupadi similarly the other woman in Arnavs dad's life was the reason for his debacleBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209howcomeravenheartmaaloo-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok let me point out...she started it...ab if i go all mythological it is all her fault!!! Embarrassed

Vee I knew if I asked a question u would have theory...I am all earsLOL

Abhimanyu had a son by Uttara Kumari -- what was his name?

Went and verified -- was Parikshit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209maaloo-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Off-topic Alert
How many of you are totally addicted to the Google (Olympic walla) Doodle these days?

you mean the google activity thing??
today its basket ballLOL

Edited by ipkbs - 08 August 2012 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

But Abhimanyu was a brave warrior and Arnie's Dad doesn't seem to have been an honorable man...

I was thinkign about it the other night and the Krishna aspect wasnt really making sense for me...I am thinking he is Abhimanyu...But he could be Arjun too...We need to see how this thing is showed to us to ponder more on it...it's too early in the game in my opinion to figure it out anyways...

They are all stuck in a Jalebi...a web of lies and sweetness...and eventually Khushi will set them all free and bind them together as always Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Off-topic Alert
How many of you are totally addicted to the Google (Olympic walla) Doodle these days?

you mean the google activity thing??
today its basket ballLOL

I am in love with it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Off-topic Alert

Me Tongue ...did i miss a boxing doodle, if not ...i DEMAND one.

-Vee05-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

definitely arnav is trapped n so he shd be abhimanyu

Remember that Abhimanyu did now know the way out of the chakravyuh... his father Arjuna did... so he is either Arjuna in a switch of generations or his father will help him out of this ...

maaloo-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top