Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 6)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Ok done...Updated on Page 1! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-premparbatshowstruckipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

5) How can I NOT mention this??? Bhej diya na Goat-wa ko sherni ke pinjre mein??? ROFL  Oh fine, How about Aisan Daadi Saas mile hain, tumka to hamare par dho kar Paani pena chahiye ??? As eww as that is, she is so damned right. For now. Daadi is so falling in love with Khushi eventually. The woman is too similar to Arnie not too. But of course, she will fight it as much Arnie did. Wink Par eventually, she is also gnona go, yeh kya kar diya tume mere saath...LOL I can actually see a scene where Khushi is high on her Sanak mode and both Daadi and Arnie sharing a look...yes, yes, SKD only...

Arrey wah! aaj to Veeps kay darshan huay hain! You know the minute she said goat-wa I thought of you LOL I was so sure you are going to be here tonight! Waisay why this kolaveri of not hanging out anymore? Koi doosra dhoond liya kiya?

Edited by joenet1234 - 07 August 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99-Maggie-N112soapsuds.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

- Barun Sobti...What a splendid performance! Not Phangurling i swear just today was all about Arnav Singh Raizada and this deep sorrow in his soul. A sorrow so deep that it made this man to turn to stone. A sorrow so deep that it took the life out of him forever. A sorrow so deep that he cannot even share it in words to the woman he truly, madly, deeply loves with all his heart and soul. This was Arnav Singh Raizada going full circle today. He started off as a man with no emotions 14 months ago...he fell in love, he fell in hate, he fell in love all over again and today life has brought him to these crossroads where one woman will lead him to his future full of love and joy and happiness and peace where on the other side emerges this woman who reminds him what a painful past he comes from. A past he has burried DEEP into his heart, mind and soul and never ever want's to touch upon on it again. Sobti Boy take a bow because tonight you were pure Perfection. If ASR was based on anyone real...he would be proud of you! Clap

Vee: Loved the above paragraph, beautifully written and totally agree with you @ bold.

Originally posted by joenet1234

Was Arnav describing Dadi or was it a moment of self-reflection? Evidently, Dadi is the mirror that Arnav has been avoiding all these years. The mirror which shows him what he has become and the sight is not pretty. The same mirror that is now in front of Khushi to see Arnav's reflection. To understand what makes the man in the mirror and unlock the mystery to know why.

'Kabhi kabhi humain aisa lagta hai jaisay hum aap kay baray main kuch bhi nahi jaantay'.
'.. aur doosray hi pal mai aisa lagta hai kay hum aaj bhi ajnabi hain'
I have a strong feeling Khushi's dream during kidnapping is still not complete. The 'mannat ki chabbi' is yet to come. The key that she needs to unlock ASR's heart and rescue Arnav.

For those holding their breath for Arnav's repentance should be able to exhale in peace now. However, there is no free lunch in this world. If it was muddy yesterday it should be crystal clear by now that the pleasure of Arnav's 'repentance' will come at a cost of Khushi's tears. Her spirit will be broken time and time again. Even if he is her pillar of strength she still has to bear the brunt.

Joey:
Great post but especially loved the above. You are so right about Arnav's repentance being linked to Khushi's tears. I think i have seen Khushi cry enough for a lifetime and i am loving the way the repentance/redemption is unfolding so i am happy with no more tears, no separate repentance trackWink

5) How can I NOT mention this??? Bhej diya na Goat-wa ko sherni ke pinjre mein??? ROFL  Oh fine, How about Aisan Daadi Saas mile hain, tumka to hamare par dho kar Paani pena chahiye ??? As eww as that is, she is so damned right. For now. Daadi is so falling in love with Khushi eventually. The woman is too similar to Arnie not to. But of course, she will fight it as much Arnie did. Wink Par eventually, she is also gonna go, yeh kya kar diya tume mere saath...LOL I can actually see a scene where Khushi is high on her Sanak mode and both Daadi and Arnie sharing a look...yes, yes, SKD only...

Sanjana :  Good to see you back, welcome!
I'm sure Khushi will make her place in Dadi's heart, i just hope she does not get into too much trouble getting there but i loved the promise of the scene you described; that would be awesome and nothing wrong with SKD, waise bhi hum sab SKD ke bhorase hi tike haiWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-joenet1234N112soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

5) How can I NOT mention this??? Bhej diya na Goat-wa ko sherni ke pinjre mein??? ROFL  Oh fine, How about Aisan Daadi Saas mile hain, tumka to hamare par dho kar Paani pena chahiye ??? As eww as that is, she is so damned right. For now. Daadi is so falling in love with Khushi eventually. The woman is too similar to Arnie not to. But of course, she will fight it as much Arnie did. Wink Par eventually, she is also gonna go, yeh kya kar diya tume mere saath...LOL I can actually see a scene where Khushi is high on her Sanak mode and both Daadi and Arnie sharing a look...yes, yes, SKD only...

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234N112

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Just keeping roomal...AD is totally invading my SKD...that too after such impactful and power-packed episode...what looks to be a very promising week...and i can't be here talking about it...sigh...
lots of food for thought on the show now...I am intrigued...and it all looks good...hopefully the report card will start showing that too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N112--Sari--showstruckPr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Tee, I agree the CVs struck gold with Dadi perfect casting to go head to head with an already talented cast!

Missing your VMs, will go on YT to watch the ones you already have uploaded

Maaloo, the way Arnav handles Dadi reminds me of how he handles Mami the respect is present but so is his way of getting his point across and I love that! We all know how ruthless he can be but when it comes to those he respects, he has a different approach to handle things

Pallavi, I'm sure this is all Shyam purposely left out Arnav and Khushi's marriage to turn Dadi against Khushi and Arnav, this must all be a part of his revenge

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Updated on page 2. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie---Sari--ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

SARI Loved your post!!!!! Thumbs Up

Ok the first 6-10 minutes reminded me of this song...HA...HA...HA...HADSAA!!! ROFL The Hadsaa was all over the place...who knows really what happened but the HADSAA has left a scar on this dysfunctional family! LOL Only difference song is about Hadsaa in Mumbai...and well we know IPK's hadsaa happened in Lucknow. 

Today as a very well executed episode at MANY levels! Party

- Barun Sobti...What a splendid performance! Not Phangurling i swear just today was all about Arnav Singh Raizada and this deep sorrow in his soul. A sorrow so deep that it made this man to turn to stone. A sorrow so deep that it took the life out of him forever. A sorrow so deep that he cannot even share it in words to the woman he truly, madly, deeply loves with all his heart and soul. This was Arnav Singh Raizada going full circle today. He started off as a man with no emotions 14 months ago...he fell in love, he fell in hate, he fell in love all over again and today life has brought him to these crossroads where one woman will lead him to his future full of love and joy and happiness and peace where on the other side emerges this woman who reminds him what a painful past he comes from. A past he has burried DEEP into his heart, mind and soul and never ever want's to touch upon on it again. Sobti Boy take a bow because tonight you were pure Perfection. If ASR was based on anyone real...he would be proud of you! Clap

-Arnav and Khushi together finally finally FINALLY speak to each other in a loving and caring manner. He tell's her ever so beautifully that he was responsible for their rushed wedding, that he forced her and insisted on it and that she neednt feel responsible for any of that. He shared that his dadi was just like that and she was stubborn and believed whatever she wanted to and did not care of anyone else. Now we know where ASR get's his crazy antics from. Apparently Dadi in her own way is a female ASR...will we grow to love her eventually? Who know's ...for starter's she aint as cute as him so blah! LOL

-Khushi continues to blame herself...this is the selflessness of this girl...she will take it all...she will absorb it and she will try to shield those close to her from the hate and wrath of Dadi just as she tried to protect everyone and took ASR's wrath and anger all by herself. Sanaya was brilliant as well. Thumbs UpTo express the hurt and pain of Khushi thru those eyes without using too many words is difficult and she did it flawlessly. Khushi still feel's how she really doesnt know Arnav...someday's he's so close to her and then at time's he's a million miles away and she barely knows him. That's what love does...you know them so well and can feel everything they go thru but you never know what skelatons are hidden deep inside those closet's of the past. In time she will know too.

-Nani was a total Dhamaka today! Clap She is reasonable and rational with Dadi but that buddhi doesnt want to hear anything!!!! Angry Dadi tries to blame Nani for all the ill's in her grandchildren's life and I was proud that Nani gave it back to her and said you got up and left. Her expressions in Dadi-Arnav conversation were amazing and towards the end the pride just took over her face. She raised her Chote well. She taught him right and today she was proud of what he had become. He stood by his wife and in a rather respectable and acceptable manner let his Dadi have it! Smile

-The last scene defined the future of it all...Where my wife is not welcome, there is no need for me there either....Khushi looks in awe of his words...Nani in Pride...and Dadi in horror! This can go everyway possible...Arnav leaving Shantivan with Khushi to prove a point, Khushi leaving again for the sanity of the family, or a third alternate plan that somehow emerges. 

- NK, Payal, Manorama...they were good but today was a Nani and Sobti kinda day! Tongue

-Dadi is a fab actress her antics though am not going to get into because I the given context is still vague about the HAdsa...and right now she aint being that impressive in her behavior.Dead

-TRP's will go up after this and smart, thought out move in my opinion. We wanted a story with a past element and here it is! Star

-The BG was fantastic today. Editing was fine too...BS comes into the house shaved...somehow between that and getting into Nani's room he was hairy...choppy yes...but boy needs to start shaving everyday to keep it consistent. Just saying...LOL

-OH OH OH I have a RANT!!!! Can they drop the JI from Arnavji now...today it irked me! It really really really did...They are at a stage where it is ok for her to call him Arnav...Big smile

And finally the song of the evening is one of the most beautiful written song's ever Smile

Loved the points you made regarding Kushi/SI and the acting today...her reactions and expressions were so subtle, and so well done. Loved the last scene, her subtle smile/happiness with how Arnav defended her coupled with the background music was sheer perfection. My heart sang seeing it...felt so happy for Kushi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top