Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 43)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Read an article from Fusion on blast from the past...seems that Khushi is unaware of her past...story is becoming interesting...now if only Dadi tones down the humiliation bit...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome-Vee05-

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

Second one, dadi is with dad for sure... Arnav against dad and doesn't care about the aurat. Typical Arnav reaction? Buck stops at dad...He is the one who was married and strayed, why blame the other woman? Modern thinking...May have to do with his own experience but I think he was always more open minded...the live-in etc...With Khushi his judgement was clouded coz of Di and he loved Khushi & felt betrayed...

So you are saying he is indifferent towards the other woman? I am not so sure. Even before the mess with Di and his love for Khushi, he had told her multiple times 'tumhari jaisi ladkiyan kuch bhi kar sakti hain...' that resentment stems from somewhere else.
Now riddle me this - why hasn't there been any mention of their mother?

Maybe but that could also mean he thinks the woman was a gold digger? But I think his views on marriage makes me want to think that he held his father responsible...Never believed in love...Live-in & move on...I am assuming from the first few episodes that women were all over him for his wealth, but I haven't seen that since the first few months...LOL 

Mother is sacred & it hurts to bring her up...She was definitely wronged by his father big time...Anjali always brings her up, he must have been her ladla...never outgrew that aspect...still the child at heart who misses the mother & maybe he was a witness & couldn't help save her; that screaming was when he saw her being shot...

That begs the kostin...shot by whom?his Father?
Which makes it even murkier?
Or someone else?
If it was the Dad then did he also shoot himself? What became of the father? Or if it was someone else...how did the father die? If he did?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Rag1ni

I have arrived. I have lost all my friends by singing, aaja piya, tohe pyaar doon to them all day. Hope Bhabhi has better success than I do. Kya discuss kar rahe ho aap?

How was the quiz? Of course you aced it. Your dahi-cheeni reminded me of my abba.. I love dahi-cheeni too.

Bura bhi nahin hua, magar utna khaas bhi nahin tha. Koyi nahin.

Hug
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Sari, finally got some free time and read your post!
Girl, you need to compile an index of all your awesomeness and like link it somewhere so we can keep going back to it to re-live the words!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartsoapsuds

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Read an article from Fusion on blast from the past...seems that Khushi is unaware of her past...story is becoming interesting...now if only Dadi tones down the humiliation bit...

Makes sense since she was only 8 when her parents died.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-ravenheartsoapsuds-Vee05-

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Payal - Hug

That means you are coming late. My logoff time from IF has moved by 2 hrs...Shocked I am here till midnight coz most of the girls are here late...Which means I barely get enough sleep...Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Thank you...*sharam se paani*LOL I am still gloating on the I told you so...Joey knows I was upset over everyone else getting all upset over dadi track...Viewers don't give them a chance to develop a track...

Pre-cap is enough to jump to conclusions...That is why I never touch the pre-caps coz they are often to mislead the viewers, keep them guessing and tune in for more...It is a bait & most people take it & run with it...LOL I am still reserving my judgement on dadi being negative, let the track unfold...She may just bring in Shyamu coz she believes a woman needs to be with her husband, old school thoughts. Maaf karo & live happily after...

Sari- Hug

Yup have been coming late unfortunately; most days after 20 pages and on slower days atleast 10+ pagesLOL Need to instill more morning discipline to come in earlier. Tomorrow is a holiday so hopefully will get to stay longer.

You're right about the pre-caps ofcourse. Easier to follow when the pre-caps are uninspiring; when I see kickass ones it's hard not to get excited Smile

Daiyaa Ho making a comeback doesn't sound too bad; miss that lilting melodyWink

ravenheart

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Second one, dadi is with dad for sure... Arnav against dad and doesn't care about the aurat. Typical Arnav reaction? Buck stops at dad...He is the one who was married and strayed, why blame the other woman? Modern thinking...May have to do with his own experience but I think he was always more open minded...the live-in etc...With Khushi his judgement was clouded coz of Di and he loved Khushi & felt betrayed...

So you are saying he is indifferent towards the other woman? I am not so sure. Even before the mess with Di and his love for Khushi, he had told her multiple times 'tumhari jaisi ladkiyan kuch bhi kar sakti hain...' that resentment stems from somewhere else.
Now riddle me this - why hasn't there been any mention of their mother?

Maybe but that could also mean he thinks the woman was a gold digger? But I think his views on marriage makes me want to think that he held his father responsible...Never believed in love...Live-in & move on...I am assuming from the first few episodes that women were all over him for his wealth, but I haven't seen that since the first few months...LOL 

Mother is sacred & it hurts to bring her up...She was definitely wronged by his father big time...Anjali always brings her up, he must have been her ladla...never outgrew that aspect...still the child at heart who misses the mother & maybe he was a witness & couldn't help save her; that screaming was when he saw her being shot...

That begs the kostin...shot by whom?his Father?
Which makes it even murkier?
Or someone else?
If it was the Dad then did he also shoot himself? What became of the father? Or if it was someone else...how did the father die? If he did?

Well as of now 4 parents died that night and Khushi being responsible makes me wonder if it was her dad who went to kill Arnav's dad but his mom took the shot instead. Maybe the 3 of them died and her dad's serving time..
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by savi-tan

Makes sense since she was only 8 when her parents died.

Also the good news is that both will stand by each other in the coming days.  It will be a real dream come true for once to see them united...

Pr1yanka

Go to top