Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 42)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Second one, dadi is with dad for sure... Arnav against dad and doesn't care about the aurat. Typical Arnav reaction? Buck stops at dad...He is the one who was married and strayed, why blame the other woman? Modern thinking...May have to do with his own experience but I think he was always more open minded...the live-in etc...With Khushi his judgement was clouded coz of Di and he loved Khushi & felt betrayed...

So you are saying he is indifferent towards the other woman? I am not so sure. Even before the mess with Di and his love for Khushi, he had told her multiple times 'tumhari jaisi ladkiyan kuch bhi kar sakti hain...' that resentment stems from somewhere else.
Now riddle me this - why hasn't there been any mention of their mother?

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Sari, are you there? These days most of the times I end up coming to the hangout when you have logged off into skd so miss telling you how much I enjoy reading your posts.

I read your posts the morning after having watched the epi and it's just a beautiful refresh of the epi with lovely additional insights. Loved your post today and you're right in saying 'I told you so' about Dadi. Swati Chitnis is doing very well in the first week on the job and one hopes the TRPs will start to reflect this soon.

I do wonder how much the channel looks at TRPs on a weekly basis as opposed to the general trend over say a month. In case of the latter, IPK should be doing fine since they have been mostly steady and continue to be in the top 10.

Payal - Hug

That means you are coming late. My logoff time from IF has moved by 2 hrs...Shocked I am here till midnight coz most of the girls are here late...Which means I barely get enough sleep...Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Thank you...*sharam se paani*LOL I am still gloating on the I told you so...Joey knows I was upset over everyone else getting all upset over dadi track...Viewers don't give them a chance to develop a track...

Pre-cap is enough to jump to conclusions...That is why I never touch the pre-caps coz they are often to mislead the viewers, keep them guessing and tune in for more...It is a bait & most people take it & run with it...LOL I am still reserving my judgement on dadi being negative, let the track unfold...She may just bring in Shyamu coz she believes a woman needs to be with her husband, old school thoughts. Maaf karo & live happily after...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkHriju321joenet1234soapsudspremparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by ipkbs

Laptop just showed signs of dying. So agenda for today is to backup all my 300+ episodes before i lose it allShocked

Ippy u need a portable hard disk for all the great stuff u have there...better get to it post haste

I had my  favourite episodes recorded on my DVR when accidently a few months back i deleted them...  I learne my lesson and now I have them downloaded and backed up on a extrenal Hard Drive.  I am that paranoid !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Ok I am officially done with work...it's too hot in this building and i have a sinus headache...Angry

Today better be good...just to make me all giddy and feel good...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudspremparbatipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok I am officially done with work...it's too hot in this building and i have a sinus headache...Angry

Today better be good...just to make me all giddy and feel good...Embarrassed

Amen!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds-Vee05-

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Spent the entire day humming aaja piya tujhe pyar doon.LOLLOLHubby asked me why am I singing this particular song today,LOLLOLCould not clarify it to him 'cos he already thinks that I'm mental regarding the serial and if I tell him that the song will probably be featured in  today's episode,he will be in doubt regarding my sanity.Even my 6 year old son is giving me strange looks.He asked me from where did I hear this song 'cos he has never seen or heard of the song on TV.LOL
yey kya kar diya hain tumne mere saath...Khushi and ArnavLOL

suhanamausamPr1yankaipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

Second one, dadi is with dad for sure... Arnav against dad and doesn't care about the aurat. Typical Arnav reaction? Buck stops at dad...He is the one who was married and strayed, why blame the other woman? Modern thinking...May have to do with his own experience but I think he was always more open minded...the live-in etc...With Khushi his judgement was clouded coz of Di and he loved Khushi & felt betrayed...

So you are saying he is indifferent towards the other woman? I am not so sure. Even before the mess with Di and his love for Khushi, he had told her multiple times 'tumhari jaisi ladkiyan kuch bhi kar sakti hain...' that resentment stems from somewhere else.
Now riddle me this - why hasn't there been any mention of their mother?

Maybe but that could also mean he thinks the woman was a gold digger? But I think his views on marriage makes me want to think that he held his father responsible...Never believed in love...Live-in & move on...I am assuming from the first few episodes that women were all over him for his wealth, but I haven't seen that since the first few months...LOL 

Mother is sacred & it hurts to bring her up...She was definitely wronged by his father big time...Anjali always brings her up, he must have been her ladla...never outgrew that aspect...still the child at heart who misses the mother & maybe he was a witness & couldn't help save her; that screaming was when he saw her killing herself/or was shot...

Edited by --Sari-- - 08 August 2012 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Rag1ni

I have arrived. I have lost all my friends by singing, aaja piya, tohe pyaar doon to them all day. Hope Bhabhi has better success than I do. Kya discuss kar rahe ho aap?

How was the quiz? Of course you aced it. Your dahi-cheeni reminded me of my abba.. I love dahi-cheeni too.

Bura bhi nahin hua, magar utna khaas bhi nahin tha. Koyi nahin.

soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top