Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sari,, You have the knack of writing.. You write beautifully.. a hug from Lavanya. ๐Ÿค—
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

*the one with conversation*

never had one of those in ipk land ๐Ÿ˜‰jokes apart'.hi everyone ๐Ÿค—power packed episode..they really have got themselves a winner in swati chitnis๐Ÿ‘...i have 2 say kudos to the casting team of ipk๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...every character is so apt for the role...ill forgive them for masala mama (sorry rads ๐Ÿ˜›) and bubbly.

much have been talked about dadi being the original asr (female version) but kya pitch perfect dialogue delivery/diction/stance/expressions hain boss๐Ÿ‘...kudos...no hamming what so ever...actually kudos to barun sobti as well..he totally held his own n came out as the star of the show in front of such seasoned performers as well..he truly has come a long long way.๐Ÿ‘...sanaya was totally looking like a scared new bahu of the mighty raizada household...good job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...amazing capture of her expressions when dadi tells arnav jab hum baat kar rahe hon to peechhe nahi jaayen...

Priyanka๐Ÿ˜Š
Very well said in appreciation of the cast today, this new lady is awesome, perfectly cast๐Ÿ‘. Despite the whole servant fiasco yesterday i thought she made an impactful entry but she was brilliant today. For a new member to effortlessly slip into the character and match the screen presence of Nani and Barun was very well done. I hope they maintain her strong character and do not dilute it unnecessarily.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Meens, I agree that ASR's redemption will be ongoing and I'm fine with that. I liked the fact he did not allow Khushi to blame herself and owned upto his actions by forcefully marrying her.
Priyanka, Mami made me laugh the way she hid behind NK looking guilty and fearful at the same time.

Still catching up, will be back later
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Sari, loved your post! One of your best yet, in this episode I definately saw traits of both grandmothers in Arnav. You said it best when you said he is a Malik at birth but Raizada at heart!

Thanks Mandy...It truly was a wonderful episode. The drama was really missing and since yesterday we had plenty...๐Ÿ˜† Today was exceptional, all the actors were fantastic although Dadi is a bit theatrical, years of theater experience is pretty evident...My post lengths may have rubbed off on all...Everyone has plenty to say...Maybe I need to take a day off to read all the posts...๐Ÿคฃ

Yes, Payal-Khushi scene was really good. Brought back old memories...Can NK get any better...Mamiji's line - "tumhari sishter ko gabbar jaisi daadi-saas mili hai...Tumhe itni beautipul saas milli hai, humhara feet roz wash kareka padi...". or something along the lines...๐Ÿ˜†

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Joey...loved your post today!!  Your point about Arnav's redemption linked to Kushi's tears was fantastic. I never thought about it that way...humbling.  ๐Ÿ‘
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Aashi, nothing left to add. You are just an amazing writer!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Aww.. thanks Mandy. I think I went overboard today.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

What is the difference between Payal & Khushi? They both hail from the same town, are sisters and have similar economic backgrounds. Why would Dadi accept Payal as her DIL and not Khushi?

La - (We have our own resident Lavanya๐Ÿ˜‰) - I am not sure if she has accepted Payal...The deadly dadi music was playing in the background when she looked at Payalia...So it is about the sis's. Things in Payal's favor - Payal's marriage happened with everyone's approval and Akash is not her grandson.

K-D started off on the wrong foot; The servant thing was probably coz she expects a bahu in a sari, Khushi was seen with her hair pulled back and pale of dirty water...case of mistaken identity + old school thoughts. In all likelihood Khushi will get a makeover soon; especially if mamiji coughs up the servant thing to Arnav bitua...๐Ÿ˜†

So Just caught up on the episode... Man, they bring the big guns out in a week I am running low on fuel as early as tuesday...figures ๐Ÿ˜ก

I love daadi, her caste prejudices aside. Well, if you are going to pick up a social cause in IPK, that is a tad sight better than the usual family dramas. But let's face it, the whole thing was brought in just to make a point about Daadi's character. It's not like we are gonna end up with HP sitting at dining table (which even Payalia doesn't when Aakash is around) or doing pooja at the temple...a very bad case of creative liberty, if that is the case.

There is little that can go wrong when you pick Swati Chitnis. I have watched some live performances by the woman and she simply rocks.

Loved today's episode. Money shot Arnie standing up for wife aside, absolutely loved the Daadi -Naani face off , as well as Daadi Arnie face off about the one who shall not be mentioned. Not to be confused with one who shall not to be mentioned in the hangout, of course.๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Too Tired to make a complete post, so will just make some points

1) Loved Daadi's "aap yeh kaise nirnay le rahe hain?" ..There is not one person in RM that ever question's Arnie Boy's decisions. Even after the shotgun wedding, Anji baby had just asked why he did it the way he did it, to be squashed down with a threat to leave the house. Daadi not only questioned him but reinforced her right to question it because it's her haq, umar se, rishte se kyunki hum aapki Daadi hain... So this opens up the door to certain other decisions that Arnie has taken that have not been questioned, doesn't it???

2) Loved Arnie's clenched teeth, angst filled, respectfully voiced "unka naam koi is ghar mein le, yeh mujhe pasand nahi", repeated much more forcefully when Dadi mentions him again. Barun simply rocked in this segment. The stress on iss Ghar mein was his laying down the law. His house, his rules. Will Daadi adhere???

3) Long time ago. Naani was introduced into the show with a similar battle of the wills with Arnie. Well, that ended very quickly with Naani turning into the benevolent lady she has become today. Today's Daadi -Naani face off brought that Naani back too. ๐Ÿ‘

4) So Arnie is a chip off the Malik gene block. You mean, there are more of those going around??? ๐Ÿ˜‰  How funny was Khushi's reaction to the "Jab hum aapse baat kar rahe hain jo peeth deekhakar jaana, iska hum kya matlab samjhe?" She has been on the receiving end of this too often...

5) How can I NOT mention this??? Bhej diya na Goat-wa ko sherni ke pinjre mein??? ๐Ÿคฃ  Oh fine, How about Aisan Daadi Saas mile hain, tumka to hamare par dho kar Paani pena chahiye ??? As eww as that is, she is so damned right. For now. Daadi is so falling in love with Khushi eventually. The woman is too similar to Arnie not to. But of course, she will fight it as much Arnie did. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Par eventually, she is also gonna go, yeh kya kar diya tume mere saath...๐Ÿ˜† I can actually see a scene where Khushi is high on her Sanak mode and both Daadi and Arnie sharing a look...yes, yes, SKD only...
Edited by veeps - 11 years ago
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sari,  great post again... and please to be self-indulgent๐Ÿ˜Š

Today's episode had conversations. I still cant believe and there were multiple with different characters. Please CV's maintain this and none of us missed a Rabba vey today. All these characters have so many layers that making them talk is far more entertaining than creating a conversation less MU. All actors really deserve ๐Ÿ‘, needless to say BS was the โญ๏ธ today.

Daadi is so going to be a SP saas but guess what she is going to be ASR's saas too. She is going to taunt him and bring his dad into every conversation๐Ÿ˜›. This is quite a first ๐Ÿ˜ฒ for me in TV land and i cant wait for them to talk again.Thankfully, ASR is not the typical SP bahu, he is going to give it back sood samet. 

All those who are waiting for the redemption track are NOT getting one. Now please proceed to other shows. 
Like i have always said, redemption cannot be a track. It is an ongoing emotion that will keep appearing depending on the circumstance. Today, it was needed that he take responsibility and he did without even thinking. So, the man already knows he has wronged. He is not going to rub his nose to the floor,literally and apologise. Not because he is ASR but because nobody does that when the redemption, such as in this case, is so massive.

For once, Khushi was short of words/actions. All she could have done is pinch herself and say did this man really "force" me into a wedding or was it a bad dream?๐Ÿ˜ณ But, i suspect to maintain some sukh shanti in the house, Khushi will somehow do some mahaanta and i am praying ASR sees through it. 

I hope, in all this past that they reveal to us, they also make a random discovery that NK was Khushi's BFF in school.๐Ÿ˜‰ He so seems to get Khushi, better than Payal at times. 

Anyways, hopefully along with fireworks in RM, i also want to see a proper closure for the 7-8 days left off the contract. Remarriage or not  is not the kostin but the leads sure need to have a good "conversation" when the contract ends and tell us their decision ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok done...Updated on Page 1! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ