Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 39)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

So last night I debated between sleep and trps.
Sleep won but at a price.
Puri raat I basically slept with one eye open, thinking that I still need to check the trps and had odd dreams about meters and things.
And woke up at 10am, so I checked that blasted number, and then went back to sleep.
And whattay sleep that was.
Now I am grumpy and they better deliver a good episode today otherwise ill forget my Dadi love.
Life was so simple 5 months ago when I was just a regular viewer.. Ouch

</div>
<div>
They will Tee so you won't be grumpy for long.

[/DIV
I'm sleepy but waiting to watch the episode live, I just know if I fall asleep now I won't wake up to watch. Lets see how long I last

The TRPs weren't bad, just look at the number of shows that slipped and that alone cheers you up.

Nope they weren't. They're still steady, next week should make a difference. And everyone had a drop. And if we and the sisters stick together like glue, I'm even happier.

</div>
[DIV]

Good morning Ippy dear! I now know how I will identify another SG if we ever bump into each other ... dark circles and a tendency to go into SKD at the drop of a hat and insomniacs... what say?

<div>

Definitely soapy,
We have our odd symptoms LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

@-Sari-

girl u loved the pictures...??Winkdidnt like wat i wrote their..?LOL..wat happened...fainted over the hotwaa..??Embarrassed

so much eye candy, early morning...Dil khushi hogaya...You made my day and a phangurl out of me...
ROFL

LOL...just imagine my mental condition while making this post..?LOL

--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Morning all...I see new pics floating around...ab yeh majra kya hai???LOL

Barney ne sataya raat ko, sapnon mein? I meant the purple dino not Arnavji...LOLNot ventured out...kaunsa pictures, spoilers?

LOL Sari Aap bhi na...

Theres a pic on the fanpage on FB...Khushi standing in a room where the furniture is covered with white sheets like it's a house or room that was locked for a long time...

Israt said it was another velvet dress...Anyone in India - is this the new trend? or is this just velvet fetish. Hoga RM ka storeroom...Pati ke liye surprise maybe? Birthday is coming so is baal gopal's janam din? Joey started the SKD so I am just indulging...LOL

-Vee05-

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Now I am very curious about Arnie's dad...they keep showing FBs with the mom and gunshot...but we have no clue about Mr. Malik Sr other than Arnie hates being likened to him and Nani does not think well of him...
The garland falling...also they had Mom's birthday but nothing abt dad in the last year...but Anji believes her father is dead too ...actually dead...not just dead to her...and she doesn't seem to have the same sort feelings abt him as Arnie...so what exactly was the hadsa...?

That is the million dollar question! What is the haadsa? It is quite possible that Anji doesn't know half of the things that happened last night. As is we know she wasn't aware of dadi's whereabouts but Arnav and Nani were. The way Anjali is and how she reacted during and post Shyam's ouster has a lot to do with her psyche, how she deals with tragedy. It must have a link to the past.
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by soapsuds

Now I am very curious about Arnie's dad...they keep showing FBs with the mom and gunshot...but we have no clue about Mr. Malik Sr other than Arnie hates being likened to him and Nani does not think well of him...
The garland falling...also they had Mom's birthday but nothing abt dad in the last year...but Anji believes her father is dead too ...actually dead...not just dead to her...and she doesn't seem to have the same sort feelings abt him as Arnie...so what exactly was the hadsa...?

That is the million dollar question! What is the haadsa? It is quite possible that Anji doesn't know half of the things that happened last night. As is we know she wasn't aware of dadi's whereabouts but Arnav and Nani were. The way Anjali is and how she reacted during and post Shyam's ouster has a lot to do with her psyche, how she deals with tragedy. It must have a link to the past.

ok, dadi's answer to nani's question - tumne humesha ki tarah galat jagah pe dund liye ho...They are headed the wrong way...Dadi on Shyamu's side?

Dadi cheezo ka apne mutlab nikalthi hai & believes she is right...He was angry when he said this. it has to be about the aurat & his dad I think...a difference of opinion between him and dadi?

Dhimaag lagao Joey...snap out of the SKD...

Edited by --Sari-- - 08 August 2012 at 7:08am

soapsuds

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Barney ne sataya raat ko, sapnon mein? I meant the purple dino not Arnavji...LOLNot ventured out...kaunsa pictures, spoilers?

LOL Sari Aap bhi na...

Theres a pic on the fanpage on FB...Khushi standing in a room where the furniture is covered with white sheets like it's a house or room that was locked for a long time...

Yeah...saw that...is it a room in shantivan...or Sheesh mahal?...now the name sheesh mahal also seems symbolic...glass house that came crashing?

And Khushi has another one of those velvet outfits in a diff color...whats with this velvet love on this show? does anyone wear velvet outfits for real?

-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

I'm going to find myself a pati then who doesn't watch tv. Hmmph!

While you are at it, find me a million dollars, will ya?

LOL
soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

LOL Sari Aap bhi na...

Israt said it was another velvet dress...Anyone in India - is this the new trend? or is this just velvet fetish. Hoga RM ka storeroom...Pati ke liye surprise maybe? Birthday is coming so is baal gopal's janam din? Joey started the SKD so I am just indulging...LOL

Just read this Sari after I asked more or less the same question about the velvet...I haven't yet seen everyone walking around in velvet...not yet...

Janamashtami is on Friday...this week...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari---Vee05-

Go to top