Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 36)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

SKD? This SSKD - super SKD, the FF kind...I didn't think you were such a romantic...Embarrassed kind of sort of remember the shradh...lekin tab mein bindass dekthi thi...no decoding...
LOL

Not overly romantic and not regularly either LOL It was almost 1am and the TRPs weren't here. Thought this will make Ratna feel better laikin kuch hua nahi :( I miss bindass days.. now I can't watch it without looking for clues. Maha Satyanash!
Arnav associates the gunshot with Maa's death but not much has been said about Sr. Malik other than he is the ominous elephant in Shantivan. Whether he is dead or alive, yet to be seen. If you go back to shradh scene, you'll see a tiny hint as well. The garland falls on one side of the picture.

Yes, I remember that one...Maybe he is alive but ASR thinks of him as dead but then Sheesh mahal belonged to chachaji, bhyss? Chachaji duped his bro too? Would Anjali let Arnav do the shraad? She is his moral compass...kya pata...

Abhi drama ke liye they will bring him back from the dead too...pata nahi kahi pahad ke niche girkar, ab batakti aatma... if there is a separation track -  usko milthi hai ek nanni si pari, naam hai uska Khushi...She will be the beti...Typical serial duniya...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Thanks Doc...Aap bhi na...Embarrassed

Sahana- have to agree...For me it is the hangout, hands down...Does that also indicate audience is more glued to the forums than TV if TRP's are an indicator...? 2.5? OUCH!

Was a what the moment when I saw it!

Even the cancer show is not that high, Isn't that a popular show? #'s of all shows are down...maybe they were all inflated to begin with? BALH is 2? People still love masala...that explains dadi's entry...Wink

BALH saw a huge drop, its still going strong but that drop was significant compared to the rest and yes EHMMBH continues to fall in TRPs, this is why I'm happy with the TRPs for IPKKND because we remained steady and will continue to with this new track
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiyaS

Loved the surprise. the gratitude and pride in Khushi's eyes when Arnav walks out to stand by her ... and the pride and happiness in Nani's eyes at her grandson's action.
And loved Khushi's WT* expression when Dadi tells Arnav ... 'don't turn your back when I'm talking to you." Like - now I know where you got that from. It runs in the family!

Lovely post Diya...Yup, there were a few defining moments although Arnav stole the show. It was Khushi's day really...Him accepting his faults regarding the wedding & him standing up to his dadi...Priceless...Does she need anymore proof, the contract is now non issue? I loved her when she stopped thinking about herself & rushed to make him feel better on 2 diff occasions yes.terday once when she tried to blame herself and then when he showed his anger towards his dadi. That is Khushi...

But my gut feeling is there will be a chotu sa MU today coz she may correct him today being the SP bahu & all...LOL Aap gusse mein kuch bhi bolte hai, baad mein sochthe hai...woh humse badi hai...That will come...& then he will get upset...

You are right, she may defend Dadi which will make him mad but I expect nothing less of Khushi it is who she is and the poor thing does not know about his past.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Morning all...I see new pics floating around...ab yeh majra kya hai???LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
So last night I debated between sleep and trps.
Sleep won but at a price.
Puri raat I basically slept with one eye open, thinking that I still need to check the trps and had odd dreams about meters and things.
And woke up at 10am, so I checked that blasted number, and then went back to sleep.
And whattay sleep that was.
Now I am grumpy and they better deliver a good episode today otherwise ill forget my Dadi love.
Life was so simple 5 months ago when I was just a regular viewer.. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamjoenet1234soapsuds-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Abhi drama ke liye they will bring him back from the dead too...pata nahi kahi pahad ke niche girkar, ab batakti aatma... if there is a separation track -  usko milthi hai ek nanni si pari, naam hai uska Khushi...She will be the beti...Typical serial duniya...LOL

The day this happens I will be over the moon because that will be my reason for complete detox. I wouldn't have to look for clues and there is always YT for ArHi scenes!
Don't know if I told you yesterday your post was superb! I loved the bit about the den and the lion, aptly put. So this track is going to run for a while. I am assuming 2+ weeks of Khushi torture and maybe some mellowing on Dadi's part. This will be dragged on especially if next week TRPs rise. We will get to see Manorama rubbing it in Payal's nose how she is the luckiest Bahu on the planet. Some Anjali drama on how she was kept in dark about Dadi. Anjali's "mandir trips" to meet Dhaiyya Ho. At this rate, we are looking at a month before the remarriage happens, if it does.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam--Sari--soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

So last night I debated between sleep and trps.
Sleep won but at a price.
Puri raat I basically slept with one eye open, thinking that I still need to check the trps and had odd dreams about meters and things.
And woke up at 10am, so I checked that blasted number, and then went back to sleep.
And whattay sleep that was.
Now I am grumpy and they better deliver a good episode today otherwise ill forget my Dadi love.
Life was so simple 5 months ago when I was just a regular viewer.. Ouch

They will Tee so you won't be grumpy for long.

I'm sleepy but waiting to watch the episode live, I just know if I fall asleep now I won't wake up to watch. Lets see how long I last

The TRPs weren't bad, just look at the number of shows that slipped and that alone cheers you up.
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Morning all...I see new pics floating around...ab yeh majra kya hai???LOL

Barney ne sataya raat ko, sapnon mein? I meant the purple dino not Arnavji...LOLNot ventured out...kaunsa pictures, spoilers?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamjoenet1234-Vee05-

Go to top