Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 35)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Hey @docgirl, just a quick note to say whatay fabulous post. Have a quiz on Post-Modernism (aka how my education does pitiful little to prepare me for the real world) in a bit, so channelling my inner nerd and doing some last minute cramming. Mom wasn't around to give me good luck walla dahi-cheeni and I am feeling super vexed. And here I am complaining about Daadiji being from the Stone Ages. Hate it when a TV soap holds up a mirror to me :) On days like this, you don't care about TRPs. Perspective, is indeed everything. Now before Ragini gets into depressive fatalism, milte hain.

Good luck. Here is virtual Dahi CheeniBig smile

Ragini - Quiz kaisa tha? I hope you kicked some butt...LOL Sach baat batao, your experience in India, aren't there people like dadi in India anymore? Maybe not in Delhi lekin in the smaller towns/villages?Confused

People like Dadi very much exist in India sari...u don't even always have to go to villages to find them...sad but true...we are the fortunate ones that our lives don't really intersect with such folks...but we are not a true reflection of India...we are just a small bubble in our own way...removed from what a lot of India is like...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

ROFL Dream on sishter...Looks like someone didn't have enough twilight moments yest. So we have SKD...Brain needs some thawing...?LOL

See.. this is what happens when I don't have a senseless decoding session. I veer over to the dark side of SKD. Satyanash!
BTW - do you remember the pooja scene for their parents' death anniversary? If not, you might want to re-watch it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--Newbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Loved the surprise. the gratitude and pride in Khushi's eyes when Arnav walks out to stand by her ... and the pride and happiness in Nani's eyes at her grandson's action.
And loved Khushi's WT* expression when Dadi tells Arnav ... 'don't turn your back when I'm talking to you." Like - now I know where you got that from. It runs in the family!

Lovely post Diya...Yup, there were a few defining moments although Arnav stole the show. It was Khushi's day really...Him accepting his faults regarding the wedding & him standing up to his dadi...Priceless...Does she need anymore proof, the contract is now non issue? I loved her when she stopped thinking about herself & rushed to make him feel better on 2 diff occasions yes.terday once when she tried to blame herself and then when he showed his anger towards his dadi. That is Khushi...

But my gut feeling is there will be a chotu sa MU today coz she may correct him today being the SP bahu & all...LOL Aap gusse mein kuch bhi bolte hai, baad mein sochthe hai...woh humse badi hai...That will come...& then he will get upset...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudspremparbatNewbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

ROFL Dream on sishter...Looks like someone didn't have enough twilight moments yest. So we have SKD...Brain needs some thawing...?LOL

See.. this is what happens when I don't have a senseless decoding session. I veer over to the dark side of SKD. Satyanash!
BTW - do you remember the pooja scene for their parents' death anniversary? If not, you might want to re-watch it.

SKD? This SSKD - super SKD, the FF kind...I didn't think you were such a romantic...Embarrassed kind of sort of remember the shradh...lekin tab mein bindass dekthi thi...no decoding...
LOL

Edited by --Sari-- - 08 August 2012 at 5:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Newbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

SKD? This SSKD - super SKD, the FF kind...I didn't think you were such a romantic...Embarrassed kind of sort of remember the shradh...lekin tab mein bindass dekthi thi...no decoding...
LOL

Not overly romantic and not regularly either LOL It was almost 1am and the TRPs weren't here. Thought this will make Ratna feel better laikin kuch hua nahi :( I miss bindass days.. now I can't watch it without looking for clues. Maha Satyanash!
Arnav associates the gunshot with Maa's death but not much has been said about Sr. Malik other than he is the ominous elephant in Shantivan. Whether he is dead or alive, yet to be seen. If you go back to shradh scene, you'll see a tiny hint as well. The garland falls on one side of the picture.

Edited by joenet1234 - 08 August 2012 at 6:09am

Newbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I think all this TRP business is all tosh... everything is cooked up... I posted an article on this in the hangout day before.

TRPs drive advertisers... guess advertisers should look at the whole business in its entirety... there is the show on TV -- at multiple slots and there is the internet audience that watches live and then the audience that watches later ( wondering how someone can see that )... then IPK will be the highest.

Ash -I thought I read something about some golmaal...never understood this TRP business & don't want to either...LOL If the TRP's are right in the middle like we now are, we get better tracks coz BV is still 3.5. Keeps them challenged...accha hai...

They have made some changes this week, if this tempo continues for the next 2 weeks they will be back up...Dadi will add the drama, overall she is good but the dramatic theater tone peeks once in a while, like the older movies used to be. 

Newbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

LOL

Not overly romantic and not regularly either LOL It was almost 1am and the TRPs weren't here. Thought this will make Ratna feel better laikin kuch hua nahi :( I miss bindass days.. now I can't watch it without looking for clues. Maha Satyanash!
Arnav associates the gunshot with Maa's death but not much has been said about Sr. Malik other than he is the ominous elephant in Shantivan. Whether he is dead or alive, yet to be seen. If you go back to shradh scene, you'll see a tiny hint as well. The garland falls on one side of the picture.

Yeah it does and Arnav fixes it back...I was trying to recollect that on yesterday's hangout...phirse dekhe ka padi...

Newbiesoapfan

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening where ever you be Spice Girls! When Joey said the show had brought back her love for writing...I didn't realize it was in SUCH A WHOLESALE MANNER! Maxine has a very short attention span and doesn't usually read posts that are 500 words or longer. (Unless they be her own!) But today I read several in this thread. I have to say the episode was not nearly as good as you girls make it seem! I had a lovely time browsing through. 

You girls might actually make me enjoy watching that Dadi creature. Yikes. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234--Sari--soapsuds-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Go to top