Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 3)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
beautiful episode and beautiful write up Sari...

I loved nani a lot today than any other character..
she is such a balanced soul...she is yudhisthir

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie--Pallavi---Sari--.Mandy.

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Updated in Page 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Lovely write-up Sari. Yes, I want to take back my words on dadi LOL

"Jab hum baat kar rahe hain tho iss tarah beech me jaane ka kya matlab hai". D'oh

Dadi and her old school of thoughts. Some people never change. Even after her sons' betrayal, she has never learnt lessons. Never learnt that following a strict discipline not necessarily instil good culture in children.

And it was so easy for her to demand answers from nani today. Where as she had a bigger responsibility of Arnav-Anjali than Nani. Not because she is their father's mother, but because the incident took place in her house and her children (ASR's dad and chacha) were responsible for the whole mess. Though at that moment she couldn't have done anything, later she could have come and taken care of her grand children instead of putting the entire responsibility on a teen-age boy and nani.

However, on screen I can take this DADI any time, but not DIDI. ASR has got some of the traits from dadi (yes Raizada by heart). I wonder whose traits Anji has got? She is neither wise like nani nor baddass like dadi.

Hopefully, Arnav opens up slowly and reveals his past to Khushi. And I don't know what this girl has got to do with the past. She is really in a mess. 

Yesterday I was thinking dadi has come on Shyam's instigation. But today she was totally unaware of Arnav and Khushi's marriage. May be Shyam has not told about the marriage? 

I hope this contract thing doesn't come out in-front of the family. I guess it will come one of these days because dadi will make ASR angry and he may blurt it out. However, it would have been nice if this issue is solved between ASR and Khushi instead of coming out openly in public. 

Every actor was good yesterday - especially Barun.

Edited by reguser - 07 August 2012 at 5:56pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikmoonlight99ashwink630-Reva-Sahana2spsharmilasama50meens80Rag1nimaaloofaree--Sari--soapsudsLadyLaLapremparbat.Mandy.ipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
updated with my take.. That was a long one

--Sari--

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Sari and everyone else I've read so far. Enjoyed the episode and am eagerly waiting for more. Thanks ippy for the youtube links  - much appreciated.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloo--Sari--premparbatPr1yankaipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Oh Sari...what a beautiful post.  Clap   You never fail to amaze me...Embarrassed

--Sari--

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
That was a beautiful recap sari,  Hats off to you for the beautiful write up.. smile emoticon kolobok

Edited by maaloo - 07 August 2012 at 6:18pm

--Sari--

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Sari - Cannot find the right words to describe your post!! Beautiful, I almost teared up  and had goosebumps reading it. 

Anyway, quick update before I hit the road. 

This was the first for me in the history of IPK that I liked a non-Arhi scene better than the Arhi scene. Arhi was good, absolutely dreamy but the Nani-Dadi and the Arnav-Dadi scenes completely stood out for me today. 

Clash of the titans it is !!! Clash of the equals!! 

Loved the Nani and Dadi bond. It was apparent that these two are very senior actresses. Perfect exchange of words and allegations but keeping the friendship intact. Did notice that Dadi chose not to answer Nani on being questioned on why she decided to come out after so many years.

My heart went out to Khushi when she walked into their bedroom after being shunned by Dadi. What more can a girl take? Doesn't she deserve a break now? Well, Arnie made up for all the hurt by admitting that the marriage was entirely his responsibility and Khushi was not to blame. Khushi will have the courage to deal with all adversities if she has his support and love. Khushi realized today how less she knows her man, she tries to extend her hand but he being ASR can't bare all as yet. That will happen with time , not yet. 

My best scene of the day was the Arnav-Dadi confrontation. Loved BS to bits. He kept true to his character while being respectful yet firm with Dadi. Mention of his father does touch a raw nerve with him. The last straw was when Dadi does not allow Khushi to enter the room. Enough is enough , he walks out and stands next to wife , outside the door. Wow!! Whatta scene. 

Kudos to all the actors , director, editors and writers. This is why we love IPK and keep coming back to it even after you goof up big time at times Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99ashwink630-Pallavi-maalooRag1nimeens80showstruck--Sari--soapsudspremparbat.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top