Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 25)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Kal milte hai...Goodnight All...Barney dreams all...ROFL

SATYANASH Sari!!!!! 

Now il be tormented by a purple dino...just great!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234--Sari--Pr1yankaipkbs

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Ratna  Hug  . I think you'll get them --- I think there'll be some kind of closure on that for precisely the reason you mentioned... most people want closure and it usually comes spelled out in words. 

I'm a bit of an oddball that way - not so much though, I'm discovering a bunch of oddballs like me on the thread, LOL but I think we're still in the minority. To me it's all been said - he stands up for her and says that there's no need for him where his wife is unwelcome. If that doesn't scream, this union is for life, I'm not sure what does. I think he'll continue to do those kinds of things and by the end of it even you may find words unnecessary! Stranger things have happened! Wink
[/QUOTE] 
Sheila,

Totally with you my dear Oddball...the beauty of the show and this couple is that they do not use words to communicate and everything is implicit.

Other than the ILU at gun point the word  "LOVE"  has not been uttered and I am fine with that as words are so overrated.  But this contract thing has to get sorted...and along with the other amends Arnie is making he needs to confirm to her that this is forever...in words.  Sorry still hung on it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234Pr1yanka-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
goodnight ladies!

Sweet dreams/daydreams!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlpremparbatPr1yankaipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

So Just caught up on the episode... Man, they bring the big guns out in a week I am running low on fuel as early as tuesday...figures Angry

I love daadi, her caste prejudices aside. Well, if you are going to pick up a social cause in IPK, that is a tad sight better than the usual family dramas. But let's face it, the whole thing was brought in just to make a point about Daadi's character. It's not like we are gonna end up with HP sitting at dining table (which even Payalia doesn't when Aakash is around) or doing pooja at the temple...a very bad case of creative liberty, if that is the case.

There is little that can go wrong when you pick Swati Chitnis. I have watched some live performances by the woman and she simply rocks.

Loved today's episode. Money shot Arnie standing up for wife aside, absolutely loved the Daadi -Naani face off , as well as Daadi Arnie face off about the one who shall not be mentioned. Not to be confused with one who shall not to be mentioned in the hangout, of course.Wink 

Too Tired to make a complete post, so will just make some points

1) Loved Daadi's "aap yeh kaise nirnay le rahe hain?" ..There is not one person in RM that ever question's Arnie Boy's decisions. Even after the shotgun wedding, Anji baby had just asked why he did it the way he did it, to be squashed down with a threat to leave the house. Daadi not only questioned him but reinforced her right to question it because it's her haq, umar se, rishte se kyunki hum aapki Daadi hain... So this opens up the door to certain other decisions that Arnie has taken that have not been questioned, doesn't it???

2) Loved Arnie's clenched teeth, angst filled, respectfully voiced "unka naam koi is ghar mein le, yeh mujhe pasand nahi", repeated much more forcefully when Dadi mentions him again. Barun simply rocked in this segment. The stress on iss Ghar mein was his laying down the law. His house, his rules. Will Daadi adhere???

3) Long time ago. Naani was introduced into the show with a similar battle of the wills with Arnie. Well, that ended very quickly with Naani turning into the benevolent lady she has become today. Today's Daadi -Naani face off brought that Naani back too. Clap

4) So Arnie is a chip off the Malik gene block. You mean, there are more of those going around??? Wink  How funny was Khushi's reaction to the "Jab hum aapse baat kar rahe hain jo peeth deekhakar jaana, iska hum kya matlab samjhe?" She has been on the receiving end of this too often...

5) How can I NOT mention this??? Bhej diya na Goat-wa ko sherni ke pinjre mein??? ROFL  Oh fine, How about Aisan Daadi Saas mile hain, tumka to hamare par dho kar Paani pena chahiye ??? As eww as that is, she is so damned right. For now. Daadi is so falling in love with Khushi eventually. The woman is too similar to Arnie not to. But of course, she will fight it as much Arnie did. Wink Par eventually, she is also gonna go, yeh kya kar diya tume mere saath...LOL I can actually see a scene where Khushi is high on her Sanak mode and both Daadi and Arnie sharing a look...yes, yes, SKD only...

Fab post veeps... loved the comments on daadi making Arnav accountable and vice versa. His kingdom, his rules. In this battle of wills who will blink first? Where does papa/beta Malik figure in this equation - he seems a bit of weapon for both daadi and potha. 

None of the SGs watched this one without thinking of you when the bakri was mentioned. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234-monalisa--Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Ok where is TRP mata...i need to sleep Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Other than the ILU at gun point the word  "LOVE"  has not been uttered and I am fine with that as words are so overrated.  But this contract thing has to get sorted...and along with the other amends Arnie is making he needs to confirm to her that this is forever...in words.  Sorry still hung on it...

Ratna - just for you I am going to break my rule of indulging in SKD. How's this for words:

The morning of the 10th day Arnav wakes up and doesn't see Khushi at his bedside. The first thing that goes through his head is the contract - it's over! He jumps out of bed only to find khushi at the poolside tending to his plants. He hugs her tightly and says "Khushi, don't you ever do this to me again. Promise me - every day when I wake up, you'll be there. Hamesha". Khushi says "Hamesha".

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamSahana2docgirlmeens80howcome--Sari--premparbat-Vee05-ipkbsPr1yankaNewbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Ratna  Hug  . I think you'll get them --- I think there'll be some kind of closure on that for precisely the reason you mentioned... most people want closure and it usually comes spelled out in words. 

I'm a bit of an oddball that way - not so much though, I'm discovering a bunch of oddballs like me on the thread, LOL but I think we're still in the minority. To me it's all been said - he stands up for her and says that there's no need for him where his wife is unwelcome. If that doesn't scream, this union is for life, I'm not sure what does. I think he'll continue to do those kinds of things and by the end of it even you may find words unnecessary! Stranger things have happened! Wink
[/QUOTE] 
Sheila,

Totally with you my dear Oddball...the beauty of the show and this couple is that they do not use words to communicate and everything is implicit.

[/QUOTE]

Ratna, I think somewhere we feel that ASR (aka CVs) ka koi bharosa nahin.  They'll show us this "biwi ke liye" stuff and then he'll turn around and say something horribly hurtful.  If they hadn't given us "Why did you ever come into my life, it's all your fault, Khushi?" not 24 hours after "vishwas by peering into her eyes", then we wouldn't be so antsy.  If the hateful words can roll off the tongue so easily,  why not the regretful ones?  I'm not looking for a redemption track, more like a 30 second monologue.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80howcomepremparbatPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Ratna - just for you I am going to break my rule of indulging in SKD. How's this for words:

The morning of the 10th day Arnav wakes up and doesn't see Khushi at his bedside. The first thing that goes through his head is the contract - it's over! He jumps out of bed only to find khushi at the poolside tending to his plants. He hugs her tightly and says "Khushi, don't you ever do this to me again. Promise me - every day when I wake up, you'll be there. Hamesha". Khushi says "Hamesha".

Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80-monalisa-

Go to top