Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 23)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Here's another classic one so fitting for Friday's episode!

Edited by -Vee05- - 07 August 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celameens80joenet1234ipkbsPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
For once I'm actually tired and want to sleep. But I can't decide what takes precedence, the trps, barney or sleep..
Satyanash all of this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234.Mandy.-Vee05-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by veeps

Doc, I am firmly on "the words are not necessary but actions are" camp...I don't need a middle of the road break down from Arnie though that one is probably coming up to not only satisfy the fanbase that needs that but also it makes for good drama... But for me , the friday scene and scenes like today that make up IPK...
Sari, Joey, Ratna, Meens, awesome posts today...Clap

okies .. me out...early day tomorrow... 'Night, Ladkis... Weekend par gupshup karenge...

Hi Shiela,   I do agree that "actions are more than words.." and it will take Arnie the rest of his life to make it up to Khushi .  Also where there is love no redemption is required... ..

But for me the 6 months contarct wedding has to be bought to a closure. Do not require a big wedding or anything such...but an explicit  admission is required by both to both that  here onward it is forever...

It should not be left looming .  both should mutaully agree to be husband & wife by choice wherein earlier one was forced to do so ...

Ratna  Hug  . I think you'll get them --- I think there'll be some kind of closure on that for precisely the reason you mentioned... most people want closure and it usually comes spelled out in words. 

I'm a bit of an oddball that way - not so much though, I'm discovering a bunch of oddballs like me on the thread, LOL but I think we're still in the minority. To me it's all been said - he stands up for her and says that there's no need for him where his wife is unwelcome. If that doesn't scream, this union is for life, I'm not sure what does. I think he'll continue to do those kinds of things and by the end of it even you may find words unnecessary! Stranger things have happened! Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryik-Maggie-meens80joenet1234-monalisa-premparbatNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

For once I'm actually tired and want to sleep. But I can't decide what takes precedence, the trps, barney or sleep..
Satyanash all of this

Babe...sleep ALWAYS should win...you dont want dark circles and bags under your eyes...Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by --Sari--

[QUOTE=-Vee05-]

Total Namoone!!! There is still so much growing up these 2 need to do as individuals and in their relationship that honestly every breakthru will take a lot of effort from both and for that one needs to constantly push the other. Arnav did it in the GH track last week and now Khushi will do the pushing in this track with him. The thing i like is that she is very quite and tame in Dadi's presence shes learnt to let him do the talking versus involve herself. She only shares with Arnav which is fantastic! And he apprecites that and defends her only in public but personally he really is scared to confide in her only because he fear's she will leave him! A lot in the last few months is his fear of loss...losing her will kill him and he will fight every power in the universe to keep her in front of his eyes. 

Decoding...kal aaj aankhen band ho rahi hai LOL

yup..that is how an ideal bahu behaves….i want 2 see for how long khushi keeps quiet in front of dadi…to win dadi over she has 2 come back 2 her usual self…a la arnav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

aap aur aapke mythological dreams'.first time i have a friend whodreams of mythological charactersSmile

I know i am Ajeeb...Embarrassed

Pr1yankaipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

I think he'll continue to do those kinds of things and by the end of it even you may find words unnecessary! Stranger things have happened! Wink

Always hopeful for another convert Doc! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Here's another classic one so fitting for Friday's episode!

lo ji ab aap meri mummy ki one of the fav songs n one of the fav actresses ke saath aayi hain…r u my long lost sisterShocked

-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Go to top