Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 22)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

karlo judge.. wait till you hear my dhamaka tomorrow Wink
BTW - I hate that purple dinosaur!! Uff!! annoys me to no end.

Lagta tho nahi that you hate the purple dinosaur...Kaunsa dhamaka? tumhara ya Arhi ka, fess up girl...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234ipkbs-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Their double meanings make my head spin sometimes...but ive only watched the episode only once yet...dont feel like re-watching it yet and sleeping with this heavy duty stuff to get dreams about it tonight LOL

Please have mercy on us and yourself! watch Barney or Teletubbies or something else before you go to bed! Your dreams are giving me nightmares! pata nahi aaj kaunsi battle dekho giConfused

no teletubbies or Barney...pleege...

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug
and a kiss from me 2 you...

Joey, now I'm beginning to doubt your judgement...ROFL

I was just watching the Big bang theory...i love that show...but seriously last night i woke up around 3 am freaking out because i was in Vishnu's hub in the ocean of milk and so darned confused! Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie-joenet1234ipkbsPr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

karlo judge.. wait till you hear my dhamaka tomorrow Wink
BTW - I hate that purple dinosaur!! Uff!! annoys me to no end.

Lagta tho nahi that you hate the purple dinosaur...Kaunsa dhamaka? tumhara ya Arhi ka, fess up girl...

Mera dhamaka I wish! I picked up on something. Had to go and re-watch one of the old episodes...but something clicked! kal baat karain gai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirl--Sari--Pr1yanka

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=-Vee05-]

the talking versus involve herself. She only shares with Arnav which is fantastic! And he apprecites that and defends her only in public but personally he really is scared to confide in her only because he fear's she will leave him! A lot in the last few months is his fear of loss...losing her will kill him and he will fight every power in the universe to keep her in front of his eyes. 

Decoding...kal aaj aankhen band ho rahi hai LOL
[/QUOTE]

Day Dreaming  What a picture you paint **sigh**

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Shiela,   I do agree that "actions are more than words.." and it will take Arnie the rest of his life to make it up to Khushi .  Also where there is love no redemption is required... ..

But for me the 6 months contarct wedding has to be bought to a closure. Do not require a big wedding or anything such...but an explicit  admission is required by both to both that  here onward it is forever...

It should not be left looming .  both should mutaully agree to be husband & wife by choice wherein earlier one was forced to do so ...

Ratna - Big wedding it is. Dadi ka pota & simple wedding? Won't happen...I think with all this ASR will want to have a in your face moment...Big wedding it is...The admission will come shortly I think, it should...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80joenet1234Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfan

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Their double meanings make my head spin sometimes...but ive only watched the episode only once yet...dont feel like re-watching it yet and sleeping with this heavy duty stuff to get dreams about it tonight LOL

Please have mercy on us and yourself! watch Barney or Teletubbies or something else before you go to bed! Your dreams are giving me nightmares! pata nahi aaj kaunsi battle dekho giConfused

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug

I was just watching the Big bang theory...i love that show...but seriously last night i woke up around 3 am freaking out because i was in Vishnu's hub in the ocean of milk and so darned confused! Ermm

Love the Big Bang Theory!!!  Can't wait for it to restart in September!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I hope they don't go that route, I've always loved IPK for being diferent and I hope it stays that way. Payal and NK were two characters who could have turned negative but haven't and I hope they never do because they are loved for who they are now. Not every show needs a bunch of villains to bring the drama, Dadi and Shyam clicked with viewers for a reason.

Dadi is opinionated.. I don't k ow if she will be a vamp... I want to think that she is more of the kind who hold on to their opinions.. But will not turn a blind eye to bhabhi's efforts and the bond between bhaiyya and bhabhi if it comes to that.. 

@israt.. Yes, nani is more balanced w.r.t pooja paath.. She believes in god, but doesn't go overboard.. Last teej or some time around that.. There was a scene of her telling Anji off n that.. 

Alright folks.. Can't keep up.. Eyes drooping shut now.. Good night.. 

Jaane se pehle.. Pyaar bhara hello hi to Joey ji and Vee ji.. Joey ji.. Aapne abhi tak nahi bataya if you've forgiven me for being the rat.. Disapprove.. And Veeji.. Main post pe kya gaana china hai aapne! I read on the previous thread that next week se no gaana and no post.. Can you please take some time off and atleast give a song? I lau your songs

I'm sure Dadi will come around with Khushi, there've been plenty of hints about that and if Khushi can win over Arnav of all people who seem to be the most impossible of all Dadi can't be far behind. Dadi is going to admire Khushi's fighting spirit, she is not someone who will give up easily.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug

aap aur aapke mythological dreams….first time i have a friend whodreams of mythological charactersSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Go to top