Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 21)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Their double meanings make my head spin sometimes...but ive only watched the episode only once yet...dont feel like re-watching it yet and sleeping with this heavy duty stuff to get dreams about it tonight LOL

Please have mercy on us and yourself! watch Barney or Teletubbies or something else before you go to bed! Your dreams are giving me nightmares! pata nahi aaj kaunsi battle dekho giConfused

no teletubbies or Barney...pleege...

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug
and a kiss from me 2 you...

Joey, now I'm beginning to doubt your judgement...ROFL

Edited by --Sari-- - 07 August 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234-monalisa--Vee05-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Regret, Apology, Penance? Do we really any of those or a separate track for any of those? With every choice he makes, every action he takes isn't Arnav showing us all three? More importantly he's showing us something that makes all three count for something. He's showing us a desire and an intent to right the  wrongs.

I do know that not everyone shares this view but talk is cheap. If we can't infer motive, goals and emotions from actions, then we're not looking hard or carefully. With due apology to Helen Keller for mauling her words - The most important things in the world cannot always be seen, heard or even touched, they must be felt with the heart AND be demonstrated unequivocally through choice. 

Yes, yes, yes, doc!  Point dutifully taken!  Awesome post Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlmeens80joenet1234Pr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I hope they don't go that route, I've always loved IPK for being diferent and I hope it stays that way. Payal and NK were two characters who could have turned negative but haven't and I hope they never do because they are loved for who they are now. Not every show needs a bunch of villains to bring the drama, Dadi and Shyam clicked with viewers for a reason.

Dadi is opinionated.. I don't k ow if she will be a vamp... I want to think that she is more of the kind who hold on to their opinions.. But will not turn a blind eye to bhabhi's efforts and the bond between bhaiyya and bhabhi if it comes to that.. 

@israt.. Yes, nani is more balanced w.r.t pooja paath.. She believes in god, but doesn't go overboard.. Last teej or some time around that.. There was a scene of her telling Anji off n that.. 

Alright folks.. Can't keep up.. Eyes drooping shut now.. Good night.. 

Jaane se pehle.. Pyaar bhara hello hi to Joey ji and Vee ji.. Joey ji.. Aapne abhi tak nahi bataya if you've forgiven me for being the rat.. Disapprove.. And Veeji.. Main post pe kya gaana china hai aapne! I read on the previous thread that next week se no gaana and no post.. Can you please take some time off and atleast give a song? I lau your songs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-.Mandy.

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug

karlo judge.. wait till you hear my dhamaka tomorrow Wink
BTW - I hate that purple dinosaur!! Uff!! annoys me to no end.

-Maggie-docgirl--Sari---Vee05-

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Their double meanings make my head spin sometimes...but ive only watched the episode only once yet...dont feel like re-watching it yet and sleeping with this heavy duty stuff to get dreams about it tonight LOL

Please have mercy on us and yourself! watch Barney or Teletubbies or something else before you go to bed! Your dreams are giving me nightmares! pata nahi aaj kaunsi battle dekho giConfused

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug

Argh!!  **covers ears with hands and squeezes eyes shut** no kiddie songs on hangout puhleej...I hear them all day long!  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl--Sari---Vee05-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Originally posted by veeps

Doc, I am firmly on "the words are not necessary but actions are" camp...I don't need a middle of the road break down from Arnie though that one is probably coming up to not only satisfy the fanbase that needs that but also it makes for good drama... But for me , the friday scene and scenes like today that make up IPK...
Sari, Joey, Ratna, Meens, awesome posts today...Clap

okies .. me out...early day tomorrow... 'Night, Ladkis... Weekend par gupshup karenge...

Hi Shiela,   I do agree that "actions are more than words.." and it will take Arnie the rest of his life to make it up to Khushi .  Also where there is love no redemption is required... ..

But for me the 6 months contarct wedding has to be bought to a closure. Do not require a big wedding or anything such...but an explicit  admission is required by both to both that  here onward it is forever...

It should not be left looming .  both should mutaully agree to be husband & wife by choice wherein earlier one was forced to do so ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-meens80--Sari--ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

She touched his shoulders to tell him shes there to support but instead of embracing her like he did on friday he walked away. Another total googly for me...does this mean when he needs her the most she wont be there to provide a shoulder to cry on or vice versa? 

It only meant he will take care of dadi first and then come hug her...ROFL On a serious note, no I don't think that was the idea. I think he is having trouble confiding in anyone...He is a very closed personality...Maybe Khushi needs to do a head stand before he will confide...

Joey, Vee - Mann mein ek baat khatak rahi hai, decoding kare? LOL Doc will throw us out...ROFL

Total Namoone!!! There is still so much growing up these 2 need to do as individuals and in their relationship that honestly every breakthru will take a lot of effort from both and for that one needs to constantly push the other. Arnav did it in the GH track last week and now Khushi will do the pushing in this track with him. The thing i like is that she is very quite and tame in Dadi's presence shes learnt to let him do the talking versus involve herself. She only shares with Arnav which is fantastic! And he apprecites that and defends her only in public but personally he really is scared to confide in her only because he fear's she will leave him! A lot in the last few months is his fear of loss...losing her will kill him and he will fight every power in the universe to keep her in front of his eyes. 

Decoding...kal aaj aankhen band ho rahi hai LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie--monalisa---Sari--Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">no teletubbies or Barney...pleege...

</font><font size="2"><font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I love you

you love me

were a happy family

with a great big hug

and a kiss from me 2 you...</font>

</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Joey, now I'm beginning to doubt your judgement...ROFL</font>

karlo judge.. wait till you hear my dhamaka tomorrow Wink
BTW - I hate that purple dinosaur!! Uff!! annoys me to no end.

Haww! Shocked

You did not just diss barney!
That is like dissing Sobti!

suhanamausamjoenet1234-monalisa--Vee05-

Go to top