Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 20)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Their double meanings make my head spin sometimes...but ive only watched the episode only once yet...dont feel like re-watching it yet and sleeping with this heavy duty stuff to get dreams about it tonight LOL

Please have mercy on us and yourself! watch Barney or Teletubbies or something else before you go to bed! Your dreams are giving me nightmares! pata nahi aaj kaunsi battle dekho giConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-showstruck--Sari--Newbiesoapfanipkbs-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Really liking the way CVs have brought back the sisterly bond shared between Payal and Khushi, Payal trying to comfort her sister admitting it was wrong for them not to correct Dadi earlier.  

So Khushi being true to her character tries to rectify what happened earlier, goes to Dadi only to be shut out again but this time she finds support in Arnav who isn't about to let her be disrespected. Arnav showed they are equals and where she is not welcome, he isn't either. Noteworthy reactions from Khushi and Nani. Nani watched with pride while Khushi though tense at Arnav and Dadi being at odds was also touched to see her husband supporting her.

great post mandy as usual n i concur with almost everything

loved the scene between payal n khushi..thank God they brought the sisterly bond back'that was one of the lovely things about ipk when it had started'payal was the elder sis helping out khushi with her problems'.i loved that always'.

@bold very nicely put

Thanks Priyanka, I used to hate that the CVs had these two living like strangers despite living in the same house but now I've noticed more scenes between them and the old magic of IPK starting to return.

Mandy, it's totally nani's moment of pride and glory at how well her chotte has turned out to be.. Since the beginning of IPK, it's been obvious that nani hater ASR side of bhaiyya.. Someone put it very welll ASR is like dadi and Arnav is like nani..

About the sisterly bond.. I liked that Payal owned up to her or all of their mistake.. I also loved how comfortable she was with accepting the fact that her younger sister is the elder bahu of the household. No ego issues there - yet anyway.. And I hope these guys don't go the kekta way on this

And because I know you like NK too.. Is he a true friend or what.. Finally! Khushi has a friend other than the bakri and DM

I hope they don't go that route, I've always loved IPK for being diferent and I hope it stays that way. Payal and NK were two characters who could have turned negative but haven't and I hope they never do because they are loved for who they are now. Not every show needs a bunch of villains to bring the drama, Dadi and Shyam clicked with viewers for a reason.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by joenet1234

[QUOTE=--Sari--]

ROFL

Was glad that Anjali had limited on screen time today...tired of seeing two expressions from her: crying, and I don't know how to describe the other one..lost/confused/vapid?

I think Dadi is a way better antagonist in the story!

waaay better'no comparison whatsoever n she doesnt even need negotiation..her screen time will automatically be handed over 2 her

Well dadi's and di's attitudes are completely different.. Dadi is more ASRish.. And at any rate.. She is a better actor IMHO.. Sorry DB.. 

I liked the chirpy happy di.. I think angry/sad is not di's forte.. I feel like she is stuck with the same expression

Di probably has inherited puja/path from Dadi,...Nani is not that much into puja or prayers

Good observations...didn't think of that.  I'm sure with Dadi and Anjali in da house, there will be pujas, havans daily!!!  LOL

-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

She touched his shoulders to tell him shes there to support but instead of embracing her like he did on friday he walked away. Another total googly for me...does this mean when he needs her the most she wont be there to provide a shoulder to cry on or vice versa? 

Their double meanings make my head spin sometimes...but ive only watched the episode only once yet...dont feel like re-watching it yet and sleeping with this heavy duty stuff to get dreams about it tonight LOL

It only meant he will take care of dadi first and then come hug her...ROFL On a serious note, no I don't think that was the idea. I think he is having trouble confiding in anyone...He is a very closed personality...Maybe Khushi needs to do a head stand before he will confide...

Joey, Vee - Mann mein ek baat khatak rahi hai, decoding kare? LOL Doc will throw us out...ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie--Pallavi-joenet1234showstruck-monalisa--Vee05-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@soapy
more than your woh kaun thi,
my brains focused into the algebra sum and I'm trying to solve it mentally at half 4 in the morning...Yeh kya kardiya tune mere saath...

-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfan-Vee05-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

She touched his shoulders to tell him shes there to support but instead of embracing her like he did on friday he walked away. Another total googly for me...does this mean when he needs her the most she wont be there to provide a shoulder to cry on or vice versa? 

It only meant he will take care of dadi first and then come hug her...ROFL On a serious note, no I don't think that was the idea. I think he is having trouble confiding in anyone...He is a very closed personality...Maybe Khushi needs to do a head stand before he will confide...

Joey, Vee - Mann mein ek baat khatak rahi hai, decoding kare? LOL Doc will throw us out...ROFL

agree with Sari...he walked away as he is not yet ready to open up...but, Khushi will make sure he does...what decoding Sari? Please do it...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa--Vee05-ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

@soapy
more than your woh kaun thi,
my brains focused into the algebra sum and I'm trying to solve it mentally at half 4 in the morning...Yeh kya kardiya tune mere saath...

I like your DP..."talk to the hand cause the face don't wanna listen!"  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by joenet1234

[QUOTE=--Sari--]

ROFL

Was glad that Anjali had limited on screen time today...tired of seeing two expressions from her: crying, and I don't know how to describe the other one..lost/confused/vapid?

I think Dadi is a way better antagonist in the story!

waaay better'no comparison whatsoever n she doesnt even need negotiation..her screen time will automatically be handed over 2 her

Well dadi's and di's attitudes are completely different.. Dadi is more ASRish.. And at any rate.. She is a better actor IMHO.. Sorry DB.. 

I liked the chirpy happy di.. I think angry/sad is not di's forte.. I feel like she is stuck with the same expression

true…daljeet doesnt have that range by any angle….when she is happy she is tolerable coz who isnt glad 2 see a happy pretty girl chirping away until it gets sickeningly sugary….

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51

Go to top