Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 19)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Yes, that scene in the bedroom the Arnavji somehow didn't fit, sounded too distant. A little disappointed with the direction there. Husband & wife are at arms length but Di is always touch feely...Kya kare...I was thinking she will cup his face, would make more sense for a wife to do it, wouldn't it?</font>

Pssst.. cupping per Di ka copyright hai! She didn't even spare Dadi.. she was cupping her face like Dadi was a 4 year old..I think is it free publicity for DB's perfectly filed nails, part of contract negotiations LOL

who creeped out when that hand appeared when dadi hugged arnav.
Cuz I did seeing the third hand just randomly slide across arnavs shoulder, till I realised its Di..

Aap bhi na!  I realized right away it was Anjali's omnipresent arm with the never-ending fingers! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234docgirlPr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by docgirl

What contract shaadi? I wanted the full 8 days of wooing because it is sooo fun but if they said no more about it and just settled into life as Mrs and Mr. Raizada, it would feel RIGHT! No words necessary, they're simply living as husband and wife --- in all ways but one which is utterly baffling, but I won't go there! Wink  If after all this they need any kind of wedding, private or public, I'm reading this relationship all wrong. Yes, the world outside may need it so he will likely give it to her.

I totally agree with you, I am at a point where I could care less about a wedding what is being shown right now holds far more meaning to their relationship. Inspite of how they married, fact remains these two have accepted each other as husband and wife.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlmeens80-monalisa-showstruck-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Girls -- sorry for spoiling the serious mood... but pasting from comment from another thread!

The most important question at the moment is "Woh kaun thi"

Solve this equation to get the answer to the person for woh kaun thi?

x3+ 3x2 + x + 1 = 0

a)Garima
b) Khushi's mom
c)Pretty maid who was none of the above
d)Shyam's sister
e)All of the above
f) None of the above

oops mistake hogaya -------

c or d

The equation has three solutions!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by magnetic693

[QUOTE=--Sari--]

ROFL

Was glad that Anjali had limited on screen time today...tired of seeing two expressions from her: crying, and I don't know how to describe the other one..lost/confused/vapid?

I think Dadi is a way better antagonist in the story!

waaay better'no comparison whatsoever n she doesnt even need negotiation..her screen time will automatically be handed over 2 her

Well dadi's and di's attitudes are completely different.. Dadi is more ASRish.. And at any rate.. She is a better actor IMHO.. Sorry DB.. 

I liked the chirpy happy di.. I think angry/sad is not di's forte.. I feel like she is stuck with the same expression

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Girls -- sorry for spoiling the serious mood... but pasting from comment from another thread!

The most important question at the moment is "Woh kaun thi"

Solve this equation to get the answer to the person for woh kaun thi?

x3+ 3x2 + x + 1 = 0

a)Garima
b) Khushi's mom
c)Pretty maid who was none of the above
d)Shyam's sister
e)All of the above
f) None of the above

oops mistake hogaya -------

ab yeh kya hai LOL

Special challenge for joey! Imaginary answers welcome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

The episode was just awesome

The scene between Dadi and ASR was too good ... I could feel the tension between the two ... ASR's self control at the mention of his father, his anger towards him, plus the hurt feeling when he told his Dadi that now you have come after so many years to demand answers ------- they were just fab ... ASR stole the episode in that scene Clap...

And he stood up for Khushi and now Khushi can finally see her Rajkumar who is on the way to fulfill her every dream Smile

-Maggie-showstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by magnetic693

[QUOTE=--Sari--]

ROFL

Was glad that Anjali had limited on screen time today...tired of seeing two expressions from her: crying, and I don't know how to describe the other one..lost/confused/vapid?

I think Dadi is a way better antagonist in the story!

waaay better'no comparison whatsoever n she doesnt even need negotiation..her screen time will automatically be handed over 2 her

Well dadi's and di's attitudes are completely different.. Dadi is more ASRish.. And at any rate.. She is a better actor IMHO.. Sorry DB.. 

I liked the chirpy happy di.. I think angry/sad is not di's forte.. I feel like she is stuck with the same expression

Di probably has inherited puja/path from Dadi,...Nani is not that much into puja or prayers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by meens80

Hi Sari and SG's!

Sari: Once again fantastic take; you outdo yourself everyday and your take makes the hangout an even more enjoyable experience. Loved your post to bitsClapClap

Awesome, power packed and emotionally charged episode brilliantly bringing to light the undercurrents of 3 relationships of ASR; with his Khushi, his Nani and his Dadi. The forum has been gaga over Barun's performance today and while he was superlative today, I thought Sanaya, Jayshree T and Swati Chitnis were brilliant tooStarStar. Especially Daadi, excellent screen presence and she matched up to Arnav every step of the way making for a powerful confrontation scene. Excellent screenplay, fantastic dialogues, tight direction and superb performances brought out the drama quotient like we have never seen before in IPK and to be honest I loved itBig smile.

Meens - Thanks & a brilliant take from you as well. Today it all came together...There was very little we could pick on...Dadi is a little too theatrical for me but I can live with it...

The one thing that stood out was Anji's BD. She seemed to have a huge behind & I did a double take...maybe they have a pillow on her behind instead of the baby bump...But those were minor glitches...LOL

ROFL About Anjali's BD and the baby bump..
What i fail to understand is what the hell is going on with DB. We see her BD in almost every alternate episode; what kind of negotiation is this where she wants more screen space but refuses to coordinate her schedule with her co-stars?ConfusedConfused

-monalisa-premparbat

Go to top