Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 18)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

Yes, that scene in the bedroom the Arnavji somehow didn't fit, sounded too distant. A little disappointed with the direction there. Husband & wife are at arms length but Di is always touch feely...Kya kare...I was thinking she will cup his face, would make more sense for a wife to do it, wouldn't it?

Pssst.. cupping per Di ka copyright hai! She didn't even spare Dadi.. she was cupping her face like Dadi was a 4 year old..I think is it free publicity for DB's perfectly filed nails, part of contract negotiations LOL

ROFL

Was glad that Anjali had limited on screen time today...tired of seeing two expressions from her: crying, and I don't know how to describe the other one..lost/confused/vapid?

I think Dadi is a way better antagonist in the story!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-monalisa-showstruckPr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Really liking the way CVs have brought back the sisterly bond shared between Payal and Khushi, Payal trying to comfort her sister admitting it was wrong for them not to correct Dadi earlier.  

So Khushi being true to her character tries to rectify what happened earlier, goes to Dadi only to be shut out again but this time she finds support in Arnav who isn't about to let her be disrespected. Arnav showed they are equals and where she is not welcome, he isn't either. Noteworthy reactions from Khushi and Nani. Nani watched with pride while Khushi though tense at Arnav and Dadi being at odds was also touched to see her husband supporting her.

great post mandy as usual n i concur with almost everything

loved the scene between payal n khushi..thank God they brought the sisterly bond back'that was one of the lovely things about ipk when it had started'payal was the elder sis helping out khushi with her problems'.i loved that always'.

@bold very nicely put

Thanks Priyanka, I used to hate that the CVs had these two living like strangers despite living in the same house but now I've noticed more scenes between them and the old magic of IPK starting to return.

Mandy, it's totally nani's moment of pride and glory at how well her chotte has turned out to be.. Since the beginning of IPK, it's been obvious that nani hater ASR side of bhaiyya.. Someone put it very welll ASR is like dadi and Arnav is like nani..

About the sisterly bond.. I liked that Payal owned up to her or all of their mistake.. I also loved how comfortable she was with accepting the fact that her younger sister is the elder bahu of the household. No ego issues there - yet anyway.. And I hope these guys don't go the kekta way on this

And because I know you like NK too.. Is he a true friend or what.. Finally! Khushi has a friend other than the bakri and DM

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie-showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Priyanka wonderful post ! Bold is what I feel too ., there is no need of words when there is action and ASR is a man of action and will show his support to Khushi through his actions ...true love is not about words!

Ash, thanks but I'm shiela... Bop is Priyanka. But no matter, SG docs are all for one and one for all! Wink

SG's docs are all amazing writers too. Doctors I used to know only wrote prescriptions. Views changed now.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234-monalisa--Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Yes, that scene in the bedroom the Arnavji somehow didn't fit, sounded too distant. A little disappointed with the direction there. Husband & wife are at arms length but Di is always touch feely...Kya kare...I was thinking she will cup his face, would make more sense for a wife to do it, wouldn't it?

Pssst.. cupping per Di ka copyright hai! She didn't even spare Dadi.. she was cupping her face like Dadi was a 4 year old..I think is it free publicity for DB's perfectly filed nails, part of contract negotiations LOL

i think her nails are too long...SI's are bette but SI needs to take better care of toe nails...pedicure recommendedTongue

in some scenes ive observed sanaya hadnt gotten her manicure as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

[QUOTE=--Sari--]

ROFL

Was glad that Anjali had limited on screen time today...tired of seeing two expressions from her: crying, and I don't know how to describe the other one..lost/confused/vapid?

I think Dadi is a way better antagonist in the story!

waaay better…no comparison whatsoever n she doesnt even need negotiation..her screen time will automatically be handed over 2 her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie-showstruck-Vee05-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Originally posted by Zuzana

Sari loved your post...a defining moment for ASR and Kushi! She too has learnt today what this marriage means to Arnav...that was a defining moment...she understood that the contract didnt mean any more...will we still see it coming up or is it the end of it?

Mandy Ratna loved your posts dears...awesome take!Clap

BS was just brilliant today..the right mix of anger, pain, anguish...just superb...and I liked nani and daadi ...Nani giving that happy smile when she sees her grandson stand by his wife...just superb direction!Thumbs Up

Zu,  Though the contract may not mean anything to the two of them specailly where they are in terms of their relationship but i am hoping that it is not dropped.   There needs to a conclusion story wise to the 6 months they had agreed upon when they got married and  a few weeks ago when Arnie & Khushi made a big deal out of it.

This loop has to be closed.

I for one would like both of them to categorically admit to each other that they mean to honor this marriage forever.  Dont need a fanciful wedding or a big gathering...Just the two of them acknowldeging the fact that they are husband & wife to each other.  I need to see Khushi reinstated  what started to be a sham of a wedding...

-Maggie-Newbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

-OH OH OH I have a RANT!!!! Can they drop the JI from Arnavji now...today it irked me! It really really really did...They are at a stage where it is ok for her to call him Arnav...Big smile

Fabulous post Vee - I was happy I saw a short post from you, then I went to check back the first page...I went another long post...But I loved reading all the long posts...Today everyone seems to be in the mood...Wink

LOL Compared to other day's and everyone else tonight I kept mine tight and concise...when there is a story i dont feel like re-writing it to make sense today was about appreciation and just highlighting the defining moments Big smile They did good aaj...makes me feel good and proud Tongue

I liked that he touched her chin just a little...but i wanted him to wipe her tears...like he has done a couple of times in the past but tonight he let her cry...makes me wonder why did he let her cry though? Is that because there will come a point in this track that he wont be there to wipe her tears? 

She touched his shoulders to tell him shes there to support but instead of embracing her like he did on friday he walked away. Another total googly for me...does this mean when he needs her the most she wont be there to provide a shoulder to cry on or vice versa? 

Their double meanings make my head spin sometimes...but ive only watched the episode only once yet...dont feel like re-watching it yet and sleeping with this heavy duty stuff to get dreams about it tonight LOL

-Maggie-Newbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by showstruck

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Yes, that scene in the bedroom the Arnavji somehow didn't fit, sounded too distant. A little disappointed with the direction there. Husband & wife are at arms length but Di is always touch feely...Kya kare...I was thinking she will cup his face, would make more sense for a wife to do it, wouldn't it?</font>

i think her nails are too long...SI's are bette but SI needs to take better care of toe nails...pedicure recommendedTongue

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">in some scenes ive observed sanaya hadnt gotten her manicure as well</font>

she did mention in some interview that she isn't a salon person.. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

Go to top