Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 17)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3709

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Priyanka wonderful post ! Bold is what I feel too ., there is no need of words when there is action and ASR is a man of action and will show his support to Khushi through his actions ...true love is not about words!

Ash, thanks but I'm shiela... Bop is Priyanka. But no matter, SG docs are all for one and one for all! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 18449

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Girls -- sorry for spoiling the serious mood... but pasting from comment from another thread!

The most important question at the moment is "Woh kaun thi"


Solve this equation to get the answer to the person for woh kaun thi?

x3+ 3x2 + x + 1 = 0

a)Garima
b) Khushi's mom
c)Pretty maid who was none of the above
d)Shyam's sister
e)All of the above
f) None of the above


oops mistake hogaya -------



ab yeh kya hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3279

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Wazza galsBig smile...Havent read any takes just jumped right inLOL..TRP mata ne darshan diya ??

I love it! you are straight to the point! screw everything else LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlshowstruck-monalisa-Mepharm-Vee05-Pr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Girls -- sorry for spoiling the serious mood... but pasting from comment from another thread!

The most important question at the moment is "Woh kaun thi"


Solve this equation to get the answer to the person for woh kaun thi?

x3+ 3x2 + x + 1 = 0

a)Garima
b) Khushi's mom
c)Pretty maid who was none of the above
d)Shyam's sister
e)All of the above
f) None of the above


oops mistake hogaya -------




soapy you just confused me.
Maths wala answer ya English wala??
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 18449

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Wazza galsBig smile...Havent read any takes just jumped right inLOL..TRP mata ne darshan diya ??

there is still time rads

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckMepharm

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 7400

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--


Yes, that scene in the bedroom the Arnavji somehow didn't fit, sounded too distant. A little disappointed with the direction there. Husband & wife are at arms length but Di is always touch feely...Kya kare...I was thinking she will cup his face, would make more sense for a wife to do it, wouldn't it?


Pssst.. cupping per Di ka copyright hai! She didn't even spare Dadi.. she was cupping her face like Dadi was a 4 year old..I think is it free publicity for DB's perfectly filed nails, part of contract negotiations LOL
 
i think her nails are too long...SI's are bette but SI needs to take better care of toe nails...pedicure recommendedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 18449

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--


Yes, that scene in the bedroom the Arnavji somehow didn't fit, sounded too distant. A little disappointed with the direction there. Husband & wife are at arms length but Di is always touch feely...Kya kare...I was thinking she will cup his face, would make more sense for a wife to do it, wouldn't it?


Pssst.. cupping per Di ka copyright hai! She didn't even spare Dadi.. she was cupping her face like Dadi was a 4 year old..I think is it free publicity for DB's perfectly filed nails, part of contract negotiations LOL

u guys r frigging hilarious yaar….my husband is giving me strange looks LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Maggie--monalisa-showstruck

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Yes, that scene in the bedroom the Arnavji somehow didn't fit, sounded too distant. A little disappointed with the direction there. Husband & wife are at arms length but Di is always touch feely...Kya kare...I was thinking she will cup his face, would make more sense for a wife to do it, wouldn't it?</font>

Pssst.. cupping per Di ka copyright hai! She didn't even spare Dadi.. she was cupping her face like Dadi was a 4 year old..I think is it free publicity for DB's perfectly filed nails, part of contract negotiations LOL


who creeped out when that hand appeared when dadi hugged arnav.
Cuz I did seeing the third hand just randomly slide across arnavs shoulder, till I realised its Di..

Edited by ipkbs - 07 August 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamMoksha51-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234-monalisa-showstruck

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Content removed...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -_-harsh42   Replies: 87   Views: 22727

-_-harsh42 87 22727 10 February 2013 at 1:26am by kritu17krits
5/12 Hilarious -Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Moment

2 3 4

Author: shybabe   Replies: 27   Views: 4182

shybabe 27 4182 31 March 2012 at 8:57am by sanjanaarshi
Buaji & Lavanya seeing Arnav-Khushi aarti moment

2

Author: -Janet-   Replies: 10   Views: 9634

-Janet- 10 9634 18 February 2012 at 4:17am by princezsafa
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5735

-Sush- 38 5735 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2753

neelamra 17 2753 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index