Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 15)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
@/Vee...do hope she drops Ji from Arnav's name...but wont happen on its own. Arnav has to persue her and it will be soo sweetDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Vee05-ipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Ladies - Broke my promise and peeped into the SBS video. Looks like some very romantic Arhi scenes coming up. And CVs have listed to us, Sanaya in her night suit looking beautifulSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-meens80premparbat--Sari---Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by howcome

Daadi is so going to be a SP saas but guess what she is going to be ASR's saas too. She is going to taunt him and bring his dad into every conversationTongue. This is quite a first Shocked for me in TV land and i cant wait for them to talk again.Thankfully, ASR is not the typical SP bahu, he is going to give it back sood samet. 

isha…@above LOL asr n sp bahu

howcomeshowstruckHriju321

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Was Arnav describing Dadi or was it a moment of self-reflection? Evidently, Dadi is the mirror that Arnav has been avoiding all these years. The mirror which shows him what he has become and the sight is not pretty. The same mirror that is now in front of Khushi to see Arnav's reflection. To understand what makes the man in the mirror and unlock the mystery to know why.

'Kabhi kabhi humain aisa lagta hai jaisay hum aap kay baray main kuch bhi nahi jaantay'.
'.. aur doosray hi pal mai aisa lagta hai kay hum aaj bhi ajnabi hain'
I have a strong feeling Khushi's dream during kidnapping is still not complete. The 'mannat ki chabbi' is yet to come. The key that she needs to unlock ASR's heart and rescue Arnav.

Joey, I debated whether to read your post before I wrote mine... merely to save myself more time for gushup with a "what Joey said"... BUT today was such a terrific episode that it forced me to use my words, even knowing they're likely to be repetitive! 

Loved your thoughts, but the quote above stayed with me. Heart . If the mannat ki chaabhi comes, he'll have to give it to her... he'll have to be open to throwing open the locked doors! 

Edited by docgirl - 07 August 2012 at 9:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234showstruckPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Girls -- sorry for spoiling the serious mood... but pasting from comment from another thread!

The most important question at the moment is "Woh kaun thi"

Solve this equation to get the answer to the person for woh kaun thi?

x3+ 3x2 + x + 1 = 0

a)Garima
b) Khushi's mom
c)Pretty maid who was none of the above
d)Shyam's sister
e)All of the above
f) None of the above

oops mistake hogaya -------

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Good evening SGs.. If we can still call it an evening Embarrassed

Kaisan ho? What's the gup shup? 

Whattay long and tiring day it has been.. But I just couldn't nod off before saying hello hi here.. 

I liked the episode today.. Everyone acted well.. Even Nanheji gave a new expression when mami called herself bootiful Wink Waise I like NK a lot.. He is truly happy when nani is introducing the new members of the family to dadi.. - though does he not deserve an introduction? He may not be a direct member of the family, but he is in the house currently ain't he? 

Also, I super laued mami hiding behind NK 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlpremparbatshowstruck--Sari--

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Joey, I debated whether to read your post before I wrote mine... merely to save myself more time for gushup with a "what Joey said"... BUT today was such a terrific episode that it forced me to use my words, even knowing they're likely to be repetitive! 
Loved your thoughts, but the quote above stayed with me. Heart . If the mannat ki chaabhi comes, he'll have to give it to her... he'll have to be open to be throwing open the locked doors! 

Doc you HAVE to use your words everyday. I am sure I am not the only one here who waits impatiently for your post! I told Maxine that I can rant all I want on SG and than Doc comes here and gives me the shut-up call I need LOL
Mannat ki Chabhi is coming. BTW - check your PM. Kinda big deal Smile

-Maggie-docgirlNewbiesoapfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

What is the difference between Payal & Khushi? They both hail from the same town, are sisters and have similar economic backgrounds. Why would Dadi accept Payal as her DIL and not Khushi?

La - (We have our own resident LavanyaWink) - I am not sure if she has accepted Payal...The deadly dadi music was playing in the background when she looked at Payalia...So it is about the sis's. Things in Payal's favor -
Payal's marriage happened with everyone's approval and Akash is not her grandson.

K-D started off on the wrong foot; The servant thing was probably coz she expects a bahu in a sari, Khushi was seen with her hair pulled back and pale of dirty water...case of mistaken identity + old school thoughts. In all likelihood Khushi will get a makeover soon; especially if mamiji coughs up the servant thing to Arnav bitua...LOL

You are quite right.. Wonder what Daadi will have to say when she sees Lakshmi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie---Sari--

Go to top