Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 14)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
did anyone notice when Dadi was walking away from living room, it was Anjali's BD standing and not DB herself?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

1) Loved Daadi's "aap yeh kaise nirnay le rahe hain?" ..There is not one person in RM that ever question's Arnie Boy's decisions. Even after the shotgun wedding, Anji baby had just asked why he did it the way he did it, to be squashed down with a threat to leave the house. Daadi not only questioned him but reinforced her right to question it because it's her haq, umar se, rishte se kyunki hum aapki Daadi hain... So this opens up the door to certain other decisions that Arnie has taken that have not been questioned, doesn't it???

@ veeps.1...i asked the same q in my post….thinking alike…

cant wait for dadi to embrace khushi..she doesnt know what a gem her grandson has found…n it isnt skd…eventually it will happen..has to…altho i dont know when

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlshowstruckipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Sometime's these golden song's just say it all...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celadocgirljoenet1234showstruckPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

did anyone notice when Dadi was walking away from living room, it was Anjali's BD standing and not DB herself?

anjali didi negotiate karke chhutti mana rahi hain

cela-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Today was a very well executed episode at MANY levels! Party

- Barun Sobti...What a splendid performance! Not Phangurling i swear just today was all about Arnav Singh Raizada and this deep sorrow in his soul. A sorrow so deep that it made this man to turn to stone. A sorrow so deep that it took the life out of him forever. A sorrow so deep that he cannot even share it in words to the woman he truly, madly, deeply loves with all his heart and soul. This was Arnav Singh Raizada going full circle today. He started off as a man with no emotions 14 months ago...he fell in love, he fell in hate, he fell in love all over again and today life has brought him to these crossroads where one woman will lead him to his future full of love and joy and happiness and peace where on the other side emerges this woman who reminds him what a painful past he comes from. A past he has burried DEEP into his heart, mind and soul and never ever want's to touch upon on it again. Sobti Boy take a bow because tonight you were pure Perfection. If ASR was based on anyone real...he would be proud of you! Clap

-Arnav and Khushi together finally finally FINALLY speak to each other in a loving and caring manner. He tell's her ever so beautifully that he was responsible for their rushed wedding, that he forced her and insisted on it and that she neednt feel responsible for any of that. He shared that his dadi was just like that and she was stubborn and believed whatever she wanted to and did not care of anyone else. Now we know where ASR get's his crazy antics from. Apparently Dadi in her own way is a female ASR...will we grow to love her eventually? Who know's ...for starter's she aint as cute as him so blah! LOL

-Khushi continues to blame herself...this is the selflessness of this girl...she will take it all...she will absorb it and she will try to shield those close to her from the hate and wrath of Dadi just as she tried to protect everyone and took ASR's wrath and anger all by herself. Sanaya was brilliant as well. Thumbs UpTo express the hurt and pain of Khushi thru those eyes without using too many words is difficult and she did it flawlessly. Khushi still feel's how she really doesnt know Arnav...someday's he's so close to her and then at time's he's a million miles away and she barely knows him. That's what love does...you know them so well and can feel everything they go thru but you never know what skelatons are hidden deep inside those closet's of the past. In time she will know too.

-Nani was a total Dhamaka today! Clap She is reasonable and rational with Dadi but that buddhi doesnt want to hear anything!!!! Angry Dadi tries to blame Nani for all the ill's in her grandchildren's life and I was proud that Nani gave it back to her and said you got up and left. Her expressions in Dadi-Arnav conversation were amazing and towards the end the pride just took over her face. She raised her Chote well. She taught him right and today she was proud of what he had become. He stood by his wife and in a rather respectable and acceptable manner let his Dadi have it! Smile

-The last scene defined the future of it all...Where my wife is not welcome, there is no need for me there either....Khushi looks in awe of his words...Nani in Pride...and Dadi in horror! This can go everyway possible...Arnav leaving Shantivan with Khushi to prove a point, Khushi leaving again for the sanity of the family, or a third alternate plan that somehow emerges. 

- NK, Payal, Manorama...they were good but today was a Nani and Sobti kinda day! Tongue

-Dadi is a fab actress her antics though am not going to get into because I the given context is still vague about the HAdsa...and right now she aint being that impressive in her behavior.Dead

-TRP's will go up after this and smart, thought out move in my opinion. We wanted a story with a past element and here it is! Star

-The BG was fantastic today. Editing was fine too...BS comes into the house shaved...somehow between that and getting into Nani's room he was hairy...choppy yes...but boy needs to start shaving everyday to keep it consistent. Just saying...LOL

-OH OH OH I have a RANT!!!! Can they drop the JI from Arnavji now...today it irked me! It really really really did...They are at a stage where it is ok for her to call him Arnav...Big smile

Clap

showstruck-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Sometime's these golden song's just say it all...Day Dreaming

we have such similar taste in old bollywood songs vee…this song reminds me of my childhood so much…my papa's one of the fav songs….

showstruck-Vee05-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by showstruck

anjali didi negotiate karke chhutti mana rahi hain

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Hi Sari and SG's!

Sari: Once again fantastic take; you outdo yourself everyday and your take makes the hangout an even more enjoyable experience. Loved your post to bitsClapClap

Awesome, power packed and emotionally charged episode brilliantly bringing to light the undercurrents of 3 relationships of ASR; with his Khushi, his Nani and his Dadi. The forum has been gaga over Barun's performance today and while he was superlative today, I thought Sanaya, Jayshree T and Swati Chitnis were brilliant tooStarStar. Especially Daadi, excellent screen presence and she matched up to Arnav every step of the way making for a powerful confrontation scene. Excellent screenplay, fantastic dialogues, tight direction and superb performances brought out the drama quotient like we have never seen before in IPK and to be honest I loved itBig smile.

Meens - Thanks & a brilliant take from you as well. Today it all came together...There was very little we could pick on...Dadi is a little too theatrical for me but I can live with it...

The one thing that stood out was Anji's BD. She seemed to have a huge behind & I did a double take...maybe they have a pillow on her behind instead of the baby bump...But those were minor glitches...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celameens80premparbat

Go to top