Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 13)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Yes, no matter which name he chose to go by,  it was amply clear today that he has as much Mallick in his blood as he has Raizada in his upbringing.

(1) The most touching moment of the episode for me was ASR touching his grandmother's feet.  All the bitterness and questions and accusations of the past years were cast aside for a moment when he bent down in reverence. Clap

(3) The forever indefatigable Khushi is on her next two projects already."Arnavji kyon naaraaz hain" and "Daadiji ko kaise manaayen".  Sigh, she never learns, does she?  Pace yourself, girl.  You just finished with Anjali di, and whatay positive experience that was, no? D'oh

(5) Arnav bitwa made his point to Subhadra Mallick firmly but very very respectfully.  No raised voice, no walking away in a huff, no throwing random objects.  Some credit Devyani Raizada's upbringing, but wouldn't we be amiss to point out the effect of Khushi's mohabbat on ASR? Day Dreaming

great post manisha

@bold so true

1..he did tell khushi he respects his dadi a lot…i think he hates just his dad..big suspense why…
3. she will never learn manisha..that is khushi for u…
5. @bold very very true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Wonderful episode and a beautiful post, Sari.

Power packed performance by Arnav, Naani, Khushi and above all Daadi. This lady is new and in two episodes created quite an impact! 

Arnav is very very lucky to get Khushi as his wife. Although today most will be of the view of vice-versa after Arnav's decision of joining his wife outside the door showing his solidarity with her. But I was really moved by Khushi's thought process. Arnav is still not confiding to her but Khushi is understanding the underlying pain of Arnav, trying to apologise to Daadi and as per the SBB will be showering love and affection to alleviate his pain. Way to go, Khushi! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--premparbatshowstruckipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Oh Dadi Dadi Dadi. 

You are fast becoming one of my fave characters.

A battle of wills between two very alike headstrong individuals.

If ASR is Khadoos then dadi is zyada khadoos. If one questions, the other questions back. If one stares the other stares back. 

The two scenes that really stood out was the one where ASR tells Khushi it is not her fault that dadi's angry and it was his fault they got married the way they did.

There is your redemption for the ones that asked for it.

And Khushi trying to get ASR to open up to her, to share his problems. But it doesn't happen easy for a reserved individual like ASR.

The second scene, you know which one.

The Dadi-pota confrontation and ASR standing with Khushi. Whattay Beautiful Scene. Shuru hogai nayi soch. Big smile

Dadi shows her hand and Pota shows his hand back.

Another phase in his redemption complete. Chalo let's get to the story now.

The episode belonged to Nani, Dadi and ASR today.

Swati Chitnis and BS were absolutely brilliant today. Round of applause for them.Clap

This dadi is a gem and will click with the audience the way Sobti and Sanaya do. Gul and Co have found another Gem.Star

That's enough i'll say about Dadi, pehle hangout pe bhi bohat kuch keh chuki hoon.Smile

great post tee..dadi is indeed grabbing all the eyeballs….

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Regret, Apology, Penance? Do we really any of those or a separate track for any of those? With every choice he makes, every action he takes isn't Arnav showing us all three? More importantly he's showing us something that makes all three count for something. He's showing us a desire and an intent to right the  wrongs.

Doc - Great post...We all seem to agree on this...Do we really need a RTR? All SG's soul sisters moment...Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-purplenpinkdocgirljoenet1234showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Doc, I am firmly on "the words are not necessary but actions are" camp...I don't need a middle of the road break down from Arnie though that one is probably coming up to not only satisfy the fanbase that needs that but also it makes for good drama... But for me , the friday scene and scenes like today that make up IPK...
Sari, Joey, Ratna, Meens, awesome posts today...Clap

okies .. me out...early day tomorrow... 'Night, Ladkis... Weekend par gupshup karenge...

awww, veeps... naa jao!  Hug  barely got here and haven't read your post today yet. glad you did... this was one not to be missed. 

a middle of the road jeep moment --- again? didn't we have something like that when Khushi was running off to buajis? o well... i'm ok with it for TRPs, but I like the road they're taking the writing jeep now!

Edited by docgirl - 07 August 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-purplenpinkjoenet1234ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

I always maintained that redemption doesn't have to be one where in the guy has to beat his chest and cry and grovel .. its always between the two people involved and if one can convince the other that what he/she did was wrong and that he/she is genuinely sorry for that, then thats whats needed. 
Its always between the two people involved. It doesn't have to be done in a roomful of people, it doesnt have to be done, by inflicting pain on oneself to make the other see how true he/she is in his/her feelings.. its the right words, said the right way, and between the two people involved. 

beutifully put maloo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlmaaloo

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by bobop

*the one with conversation*

never had one of those in ipk land Winkjokes apart'.hi everyone Hugpower packed episode..they really have got themselves a winner in swati chitnisClap...i have 2 say kudos to the casting team of ipkThumbs Up...every character is so apt for the role...ill forgive them for masala mama (sorry rads Tongue) and bubbly.

much have been talked about dadi being the original asr (female version) but kya pitch perfect dialogue delivery/diction/stance/expressions hain bossClap...kudos...no hamming what so ever...actually kudos to barun sobti as well..he totally held his own n came out as the star of the show in front of such seasoned performers as well..he truly has come a long long way.Clap...sanaya was totally looking like a scared new bahu of the mighty raizada household...good jobThumbs Up...amazing capture of her expressions when dadi tells arnav jab hum baat kar rahe hon to peechhe nahi jaayen...

PriyankaSmile
Very well said in appreciation of the cast today, this new lady is awesome, perfectly castClap. Despite the whole servant fiasco yesterday i thought she made an impactful entry but she was brilliant today. For a new member to effortlessly slip into the character and match the screen presence of Nani and Barun was very well done. I hope they maintain her strong character and do not dilute it unnecessarily.

thanx meens Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80showstruck

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by docgirl

Regret, Apology, Penance? Do we really any of those or a separate track for any of those? With every choice he makes, every action he takes isn't Arnav showing us all three? More importantly he's showing us something that makes all three count for something. He's showing us a desire and an intent to right the  wrongs.

Doc - Great post...We all seem to agree on this...Do we really need a RTR? All SG's soul sisters moment...Hug

I know right? As I read I'm seeing the same sentiment echo. May be we've out shouted and and intimidated the RTR folks into silence! LOL

Wonderful post again, Sari. I'm running out of ways to express my admiration for how beautifully you capture the essence of the episode. Clap

Edited by docgirl - 07 August 2012 at 9:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234maaloo--Sari---monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top