Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! (Page 10)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by joenet1234

5) How can I NOT mention this??? Bhej diya na Goat-wa ko sherni ke pinjre mein??? ROFL  Oh fine, How about Aisan Daadi Saas mile hain, tumka to hamare par dho kar Paani pena chahiye ??? As eww as that is, she is so damned right. For now. Daadi is so falling in love with Khushi eventually. The woman is too similar to Arnie not too. But of course, she will fight it as much Arnie did. Wink Par eventually, she is also gnona go, yeh kya kar diya tume mere saath...LOL I can actually see a scene where Khushi is high on her Sanak mode and both Daadi and Arnie sharing a look...yes, yes, SKD only...

Arrey wah! aaj to Veeps kay darshan huay hain! You know the minute she said goat-wa I thought of you LOL I was so sure you are going to be here tonight! Waisay why this kolaveri of not hanging out anymore? Koi doosra dhoond liya kiya?

No chance on koi doosra... LOL  Hanging out ka problem nahi hai... time ka problem hai... new work responsibilities, travelling this week and general ambivalance about upcoming track... But Daadi is a good move by the CVs.

Hug Good Luck girl...

We do miss you...I become somewhat Vella and you go gum Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234N112ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Vee05-

5) How can I NOT mention this??? Bhej diya na Goat-wa ko sherni ke pinjre mein??? ROFL  Oh fine, How about Aisan Daadi Saas mile hain, tumka to hamare par dho kar Paani pena chahiye ??? As eww as that is, she is so damned right. For now. Daadi is so falling in love with Khushi eventually. The woman is too similar to Arnie not to. But of course, she will fight it as much Arnie did. Wink Par eventually, she is also gonna go, yeh kya kar diya tume mere saath...LOL I can actually see a scene where Khushi is high on her Sanak mode and both Daadi and Arnie sharing a look...yes, yes, SKD only...

ROFL

Which part are you ROFL-ing for???LOL

Goat-wa...and...yeh kya kar diya tumne mere saath...this one i actually thought about...can you imagine this buddhi khoosad saying these lines to Khushi!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Evidently, Dadi is the mirror that Arnav has been avoiding all these years. The mirror which shows him what he has become and the sight is not pretty. The same mirror that is now in front of Khushi to see Arnav's reflection. To understand what makes the man in the mirror and unlock the mystery to know why.

Is a remarriage still needed? A vehement negative! but the TRPs rule and I am a fool for thinking otherwise

Joey - lovely post as usual...soul sister moments much...I was thinking the same; dadi is his alter ego...He needed a barabar ka takkar to get to his senses...And Dadi did the job. Mamiji has humiliated Khushi plenty of times and he stood there saying nothing...

Yup, I said the same thing on marriage. Do we really need to redo the vows? Do we really need a protracted RTR?  Does genuine repentance not count? A hurting ASR is a hurting Khushi...Do we really want to see that or do we want to see them sail thru this together?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie--Pallavi-joenet1234soapsuds.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Really liking the way CVs have brought back the sisterly bond shared between Payal and Khushi, Payal trying to comfort her sister admitting it was wrong for them not to correct Dadi earlier.  

So Khushi being true to her character tries to rectify what happened earlier, goes to Dadi only to be shut out again but this time she finds support in Arnav who isn't about to let her be disrespected. Arnav showed they are equals and where she is not welcome, he isn't either. Noteworthy reactions from Khushi and Nani. Nani watched with pride while Khushi though tense at Arnav and Dadi being at odds was also touched to see her husband supporting her.

great post mandy as usual n i concur with almost everything

loved the scene between payal n khushi..thank God they brought the sisterly bond back…that was one of the lovely things about ipk when it had started…payal was the elder sis helping out khushi with her problems….i loved that always….

@bold very nicely put

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

I loved when Nani and Dadi took each other's names...kya antique se naam hai...but harkatein totaal Cat fight wale the aaj LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-joenet1234showstruckipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234soapsuds-Vee05-ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

I loved when Nani and Dadi took each other's names...kya antique se naam hai...but harkatein totaal Cat fight wale the aaj LOL

did nani called dadi "Suvi" at some point?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top