Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

See my loyalty remains same to IPK.
I have started watching this serial from Day one and i hope will watch it till its end date.

When i have seen IPK during sleep inducing kidnapping episodes then i can watch this saas bahu track with ease.๐Ÿ˜†

I think leads are amezing in this show.But i just dont feel like coming online and discussing them now.

Maybe IF kaa nasha utar raha hain.๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿค—
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Didnt Shantivan look refreshing today????

Like otherwise itna uptight and ajeeb lagta hai wahan...today it was bright, bustling, lively, and just fresh looking! Like they looked like they lived upto the Raizada name today!
cicilia9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AM2011

See my loyalty remains same to IPK.
I have started watching this serial from Day one and i hope will watch it till its end date.

When i have seen IPK during sleep inducing kidnapping episodes then i can watch this saas bahu track with ease.๐Ÿ˜†

I think leads are amezing in this show.But i just dont feel like coming online and discussing them now.

Maybe IF kaa nasha utar raha hain.๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿค—

wohi to ! no matter what they show dekhne wale to hum hai hi .. hope GH or cvs dont see this 
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Like otherwise itna uptight and ajeeb lagta hai wahan...today it was bright, bustling, lively, and just fresh looking! Like they looked like they lived upto the Raizada name today!

true n everyone was smiling except dadi..who we'll forgive n forget for a whileโ€ฆbut even on rakhi..the living room was abuzz..hai na?
cicilia9 thumbnail

sab laddoo gopal ji ke budday ka asar hai ! arey cvs lage hathon hamare laddoo ji ka bhi budday mana dete .. decoration ke paise bhi save ho jate ๐Ÿ˜†
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did you notice the lone man at the top of the stairs??/

The Ghost of Prakash's Past. The Old great great great grand papa who sweeped RM.
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guess it had a lot to do with janmashtami celebration. The place was positively bustling and vibrant ๐Ÿ˜. 
IFoverrated thumbnail

Originally posted by: cicilia9

wohi to ! no matter what they show dekhne wale to hum hai hi .. hope GH or cvs dont see this 

๐Ÿค—

I dont care who sees it or not.

I am currently following only one serial so i will definitely have some issues with the story.
But nowhere i am saying i will quit this show.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ipkbs

The Ghost of Prakash's Past. The Old great great great grand papa who sweeped RM.

ab yeh kaun haiโ€ฆi did notice someone standing upstairs when anjali was trying 2 calm dadiโ€ฆi thought they probably forgot to remove the unwanted character
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

huh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The only one I noticed was Arnav at the top of the stairs.. koyi aur bhi tha kya udhar?