Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by soapsuds

main bhi wohi sochon...bhaiyya gave gol gappas without the kuch khatta, kuch meetha, kuch teekha...๐Ÿ˜†...these plain puris will be like bhaiyya bland pusta...

But khushi ne toh ussi raat ko kha liye honge...thats why bhaiyya was still watching her in awe next morning!๐Ÿ˜›

Finally someone has a good explanation for that morning after scene .. ๐Ÿ‘ Biraj... you manage to come up with these gems!

Don't say that sugar...warna Veeps wil becomes weeps!๐Ÿ˜›

Waise J has been kind enough to christen u Aspartame? since Arnie needs all things "sugar-free"?๐Ÿ˜†

Biraj, Bhy this Kolaveri on me and mine Bakris?? Bhys...

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Who are the rondu babies you refer to? The ones that already are around, or the twins who will arrive as soon as the roses bloom?
Not to offend anybody's religious sentiments here: but too many festivals are a serious bore.

There are two sets of rondu babies -- one set that is Arnav's step siblings and the other set that Anji will deliver when the roses bloom ! All at once dear... janmaashtami that's at the doorstep!

Nani ko bhej do...janmashtami ke pehle...maybe khushi ko bhi ek bhej hi do๐Ÿ˜†

Koyi fayda nahin. Plus, mere paas toh paise bhi utne nahin. Hum toh Sarojini Market se hi Rai Ban ya aisa kuch le lenge (from a salesman who does not smile, of course)
Originally posted by Astra

Eh? I don't see anything!

I am being targeted specifically ! I don't know how to do a sceen cap on my Mac... can anyone help? I am in deep pain at being target with SK ji! Aakhir maine kya paap kiya?
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Ragini awesome sauce yet again

Shukriya.
btw dadi ji ko kaun samjhayega ki respect tab hi sachchi hoti hai jab khude se mileโ€ฆmaangi hui respect respect nahi hotiโ€ฆ.all the time rooftop par khae ho jao aur shout karo hum iss ghar ke bade hainโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜ก nonsense
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Who are the rondu babies you refer to? The ones that already are around, or the twins who will arrive as soon as the roses bloom?
Not to offend anybody's religious sentiments here: but too many festivals are a serious bore.

But then Rags.. khushi ji will never get to wear  a sari otherwise, and Arnie babes loves to see her in a sari.. aur kuch kuch hoga wonly then ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I am being targeted specifically ! I don't know how to do a sceen cap on my Mac... can anyone help? I am in deep pain at being target with SK ji! Aakhir maine kya paap kiya?

Shift Command 3
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Jamba ji ka badla...though the ad does appear at times on the right hand side of the screen.