Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

*sigh*
There is never the "right time" to speak the uncomfortable truths. But daily soap walle sab yeh kya jaane.

Yes oh.. Wise lady ðŸ˜³

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: howcome

Ippy, you have connected way too many dots today...Sari will be so proud of you 😃

I like dot to dot😆
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

I like dot to dot😆

Ippy now we will have to forgive Arnie for behaving like such a jerk afterwards...he was traumatized😆
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mepharm

I strongly believe ASR's father isnt dead😕..

.Sometime last year there was an article that Khushi would work for Arnav's dad after being kicked out of AR designs and that would further widen the rift between A and K...That didnt happen but at that time maybe they wanted to keep his dad alive somewhere...so if the CVs are still holding on to the original story...him coming back is highly plausible..

Plus when the past unfolds...someone has to be alive to reveal the truth...we know Khushis parents are dead and Arnavs mom committed suicide ...not much has been revelaed about his Dad..He is the only one who knows it all not even Nani and Dadi...and the kids were too small.

So to know the real past one of them has to be alive ..either Arnavs dad or ''woh aurat''

My money is on Senior Malik

Rads -- we seem to have a complete disconnect moment just now ðŸ˜‰... let's see if Senior Malik turns up !
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Yup, he either did a runner or is lying low from the wrath of dadi.
or maybe he's staying with "woh aurat" in london and has a happy parivaar and our ASR has little half brothers and sisters

Ippy.. u r on a roll today.. That kinda connects to why ASR was to go to London just before his kidnapping😲 
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Ippy now we will have to forgive Arnie for behaving like such a jerk afterwards...he was traumatized😆

soapy ji forum mein already bhaiya ko saat khoon maaf for being so hawwwttt ... i dont think he needs extra browny points ðŸ˜†
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Yes oh.. Wise lady ðŸ˜³

Did you just call me a lady?
*snorts*
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Yes oh.. Wise lady ðŸ˜³

The pooja is for whom ? Krishna bhagwan -- whose other name is Shyam . Also Arnav being Kans will have problems the moment Krishna ji is born. Hence the reveal is happening afer Janmashtami. Tough times ahead for Arnav!
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cicilia9

soapy ji forum mein already bhaiya ko saat khoon maaf for being so hawwwttt ... i dont think he needs extra browny points ðŸ˜†

Huh !!  You talking to me or Biraj ?
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

The pooja is for whom ? Krishna bhagwan -- whose other name is Shyam . Also Arnav being Kans will have problems the moment Krishna ji is born. Hence the reveal is happening afer Janmashtami. Tough times ahead for Arnav!

The mind boggles.