Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by soapsuds

There is so much drama in the episode these days that no one even commented on Khushi's new velvet today...that itself is a wonder😆

i noticed it biraj…but it was so horrible that i didnt want 2 write nething on it..horrible fabric/color combo everything
Originally posted by joenet1234

Ippy you are scaring me these days! too much batti jalling - control puleej...

arre this is 22 years of wisdom catching up.
Lagta hai batti is permanently on😉
till the fuse blows out

Originally posted by ipkbs

and the garland thing falls off, sign that he is still alive???

Papa Malik needs to redeem himself in front of Arnav and then he can die in peace no?

only mr hegde knows whats going on
Originally posted by joenet1234

Ippy you are scaring me these days! too much batti jalling - control puleej...
More like Manmohan Desai movie...which movie was it where Nirupa Roy regains her eyesight while praying??
Originally posted by ipkbs

and the garland thing falls off, sign that he is still alive???

Papa Malik needs to redeem himself in front of Arnav and then he can die in peace no?

PH ki sach mai lottery lagi hai kya???

New clothes...New actor's...😲

Unfortunately...the SP Purani Soch linger's...ab kya kare...Kuch pane ke liye kuch Khona Padta hai...aur kuch pa kar khone wale ko Bazagaar kehte hai...😆
The garland falling off...if it is significant...it also means that this story and plotline has been thought out as far back as then...so I hope they do a good job of it...it is certainly intriguing...
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Again I repeat Khushi meri patni hai aur woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai

Ohhh *giggles*  and runs away

Menty ji,

This sentence had a double meaning😉Arnav Bitwa kya chahta hain?😉Khushi Kya kar sakti hain us par?😉
Originally posted by -Vee05-

PH ki sach mai lottery lagi hai kya???

New clothes...New actor's...😲

Unfortunately...the SP Purani Soch linger's...ab kya kare...Kuch pane ke liye kuch Khona Padta hai...aur kuch pa kar khone wale ko Bazagaar kehte hai...😆

I know!
Khushis new velvet. ASRs 2 new suits that aren't shiny. Dadi is Lakshmi for the PH😆
Originally posted by savi-tan

More like Manmohan Desai movie...which movie was it where Nirupa Roy regains her eyesight while praying??

Amar Akbar Anthony 🤣  🤣
And dadi's name is Subhadra...subhadra's son was Abhimanyu...is Arnie Abhimanyu or is it his Dad...who was caught in the chakravyuh and couldn't get out?