Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Exactly...and maybe things were wrong even before...maa was probably contemplating some drastic step?...Why would she otherwise write a letter to her daughter-in-law to be when her son was just 14?...so why on that day of all the days? And why gunshot in a wedding?  something cataclysmic must have happened on that wedding night...woh hadsa...

I don;t think they have any recollection of the letter. Use to bul jao
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Riya - pending request accept karo.. Radss.. the stupid thing wont let me reply to 2 people at once. Once Riya adds me I'll reply.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

waise sirf maa ke baare mein kaha..ki maa ne suicide ki'toh kya his dad is still alive??

Dad ka pata nahin...no speaks of him...but Anji believes he is dead...not just dead to her but actually dead...but Anji seems to have been shielded from a lot of things...for eg Arnie and Nani knew about dadi's whereabouts but Anji didn't...

Shradh ke din garland fell off from dad's side of the photo...whether that has some deeper significance or not pata nahin...had never watched everyone's reaction so closely then...may needs a rewatch...
don't know about UP customs but donon ka shradh was on the same day...so did they both die on the same day? Anji's wedding night? us raat ko...woh hadse mein?...so many kostins...

And Dadi is behaving out of character in her irrational  dislike for Khushi as per Nani...there has to be a reason for this beyond Dadi's silly archaic prejudices...
ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waise, HP is present in all confrontation scenes nowadays also.

and that stair thing was better than all those slip and trip rabba ves.

I love it!
This is so much better than the standard saas bahu drama
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

waise aaj toh arnav ne thoda flirt/play around bhi kiya'raasta rokna n all'.sahi hai yaar'.trps kahan hain

I loved that scene , even more than the song. It was so cut. ASR in flirt mode is too cute ðŸ˜Š
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maaloo

No.. he is dead too.. They showed both their pictures during their barsi

and the garland thing falls off, sign that he is still alive???

Papa Malik needs to redeem himself in front of Arnav and then he can die in peace no?
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ipkbs

and the garland thing falls off, sign that he is still alive???

Papa Malik needs to redeem himself in front of Arnav and then he can die in peace no?

Ippy you are scaring me these days! too much batti jalling - control puleej...
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is so much drama in the episode these days that no one even commented on Khushi's new velvet today...that itself is a wonder😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: maaloo

No.. he is dead too.. They showed both their pictures during their barsi

yeah i remember that….but phir how n when did dad die…kyunki arnav n anjali were apparently thrown out of their homw after tht…right