Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Again I repeat Khushi meri patni hai aur woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai

Ohhh *giggles*  and runs away

dreamy sapno ki duniya merging with asli duniya….*serial ki duniya mein sab kuchch ho sakta hai*
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Again I repeat Khushi meri patni hai aur woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai

Ohhh *giggles*  and runs away

Khushi ko hi karna paday ga.. woh khud to kuch bhi nahi karta!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
At least we know that Arnie's mom comitted suicide...so one speculation can be laid to rest...

But what about the gunshot...and him screaming Maaa? She shot herself? that too at her daughter's wedding? WHAT happened at that wedding?
Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

dreamy sapno ki duniya merging with asli duniya'.*serial ki duniya mein sab kuchch ho sakta hai*

Hmmm...but all she does is hug him. Him and jiji and nani and di. And after a few days, dadi will join the list.
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

there is obviously some reason why Dadi is treating Khushi the way she is...beyond her archaic and old fashioned ideas...there is something more...Nani did question Dadi about her unreasonable dislike for Khushi...and Dadi was silent...she didn't defend or justify her attitude...Her reaction makes me feel all the more that there is more to it that dadi is not saying

she definitely knows more. Before she walked in, she must have thought it was easy to push khushi off RM limits and there ends the problem with the past. But ASR is mega butting in, so now it will be fun.
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: joenet1234

😆 acha yeh toh batao hug ke baad kya hua, did Khushi lift ASR in her arms and carry him to the bed and lay him down and kissy him on the forehead 

tata bybye goodnight..

🥱
Astra thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

At least we know that Arnie's mom comitted suicide...so one speculation can be laid to rest...

But what about the gunshot...and him screaming Maaa? She shot herself? that too at her daughter's wedding? WHAT happened at that wedding?

I know. Even if you found you caught your husband in the act, you could still wait for the wedding to get over, eh? I have no idea what that backstory is going to be. But it better be a total dhamaka to explain wo hadsa, wo aurat and these two twisted characters.
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

😆 acha yeh toh batao hug ke baad kya hua, did Khushi lift ASR in her arms and carry him to the bed and lay him down and kissy him on the forehead 

tata bybye goodnight..

🥱

Nahi uss per tax bohat lagta hai and Khushi is broke!
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Joey, aise na kahen...he takes it to the "Almost" ...so he does the majority of the effort, problem is reaching the finish line.
Astra thumbnail
I can't believe that we waited close to an year to see these two hug and now when they do, all I can say is, "Bas?"