Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Sgs,
Liked the episode today. Continues from where they left off. And I'm glad the screeching woman did not sing the immortal song. Nani says dadi hating Khushi is not in character. So looks like Shyam babu has done his magic!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there is obviously some reason why Dadi is treating Khushi the way she is...beyond her archaic and old fashioned ideas...there is something more...Nani did question Dadi about her unreasonable dislike for Khushi...and Dadi was silent...she didn't defend or justify her attitude...Her reaction makes me feel all the more that there is more to it that dadi is not saying
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

tee u made the same post….lau u ðŸ¤—😆
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahana2

I was yting on my phone. Is te twins news confirmed? I saw it more like NK adding his 2 cents about twins. 

And Anji doesn't have a clue to if she's having twins? All logic out the door I guess...

NK had also said miscarriage earlier... the CVs just want TRPs!
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

there is obviously some reason why Dadi is treating Khushi the way she is...beyond her archaic and old fashioned ideas...there is something more...Nani did question Dadi about her unreasonable dislike for Khushi...and Dadi was silent...she didn't defend or justify her attitude...Her reaction makes me feel all the more that there is more to it that dadi is not saying

yeah either she knows about khushi or she sees woh aurat in khushi…aur kya ho skata hai..ideas running dry…jo bhi hai…arnavji jab tak hain saath…to hell with dadi's common gyan
Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

My sis is a surgeon and I make her watch the show too whenever she gets time and she cringes at some of the medical marvels they present here... daiya ho!

I have another question, if she was having twins, won't she know by now? You can't know the sex of the baby in India, but you sure as hell are informed if you're having twins. You'll know this from your first ultrasound. Faltu ka shit
Pr1yanka thumbnail

awesome….dont miss it israt
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok how many days left for the contract to expire??  7 days??
sugar_babe thumbnail
Chalo dinner awaits with Dadi..
And no I'm dadi ki laadli, when I'm around there's always "RKL".. but I don't like the attention so I always tell her jo bhi hai, theek hai!
But today's dinner is mere pasand ka so I'll scoot and grin :D
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astra

I have another question, if she was having twins, won't she know by now? You can't know the sex of the baby in India, but you sure as hell are informed if you're having twins. You'll know this from your first ultrasound. Faltu ka shit

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT look for medical logic in the show...u'll get migraine!...