Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Well good. That someone does put in a lot of efforts in analysis, even if they are mind boggling at times.

I agree, plus it makes for an interesting storyline. Overall it was another episode that delivered, had a bit of everything and goes to show CVs do know how to balance things out
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Ji. Smile se aage toh badhiye.
Edited by Rag1ni - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: soapsuds

aajkal every episode is dhamakedar...but no precap for tomorrow...

biraj i dont even mind…if they keep giving us such blockbuster episodes then ill survive without precap….what an episode….👏
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Ji. Smile se aage toh badhiya.

ab kya kahen…😃 to phansi waala haal hai aaj….
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I don't know.. I think some off it is a tad extreme, and I remember reading lots and I'm scared if the show follows all steps, I mean what follows with the twins is hideout at Lucknow and full on Navratri with Evil being destroyed on the 10th night. See where I'm going... And I don't want to tick Sari off because this is against the SG Hangout rules, so I'll stop now, but PM me if you want to discuss more loL!

i used 2 read all that before…when twin prediction was made...a few episodes later i stopped…
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jiji must be wondering when will her JI grow a pair of you-know-what and stand up for her in front of Manu mami😆

Waise only person shocked to see Arnav supporting Khushi was Mami😉
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bobop

biraj i dont even mind'if they keep giving us such blockbuster episodes then ill survive without precap'.what an episode'.👏

I agree, usually I am annoyed with no precap but today it didn't bother me. I loved the episode Clap
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Thats why dadi could tell...with twins that must be a huge bump!😉

biraj..i just cant stop laughing….koi inhe bataye twin pregnancy carry karne waale mums ke baare mein…hey bhagwaan….yahan singleton bhi dikh nahi raha tha par aanchal placement change karke kuchch hide karne ki koshish ki gayi thi…par twins toh is just too much 
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Waise, how do they suddenly have so many man-servants at RM? So that Daadiji can lord over them, eh?
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

Well it was the same case in their previous production. ...the lead was supposed to be pregnant but it never showed...

Anjali has a good excuse for not showing...she is tall but even then a small bump toh banta hein...:) Walking style mein bhi koi change nahin...

thats coz DB hasn't yet figured out how to limp and waddle at the same time😉...but the time she does the twins will have already popped out...but what abt the scans that she has had? they don't know?😡...But i shan't talk abt that ...sheila will be mad enough at the medical nonsense😆