Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! - Page 18

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
QUOTE=-Vee05-]

the talking versus involve herself. She only shares with Arnav which is fantastic! And he apprecites that and defends her only in public but personally he really is scared to confide in her only because he fear's she will leave him! A lot in the last few months is his fear of loss...losing her will kill him and he will fight every power in the universe to keep her in front of his eyes. 

Decoding...kal aaj aankhen band ho rahi hai 😆
[/QUOTE]

😍  What a picture you paint **sigh**

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Shiela,   I do agree that "actions are more than words.." and it will take Arnie the rest of his life to make it up to Khushi .  Also where there is love no redemption is required... ..

But for me the 6 months contarct wedding has to be bought to a closure. Do not require a big wedding or anything such...but an explicit  admission is required by both to both that  here onward it is forever...

It should not be left looming .  both should mutaully agree to be husband & wife by choice wherein earlier one was forced to do so ...

Ratna - Big wedding it is. Dadi ka pota & simple wedding? Won't happen...I think with all this ASR will want to have a in your face moment...Big wedding it is...The admission will come shortly I think, it should...

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Vee05-

I was just watching the Big bang theory...i love that show...but seriously last night i woke up around 3 am freaking out because i was in Vishnu's hub in the ocean of milk and so darned confused! 🤔

Love the Big Bang Theory!!!  Can't wait for it to restart in September!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Moksha51

Dadi is opinionated.. I don't k ow if she will be a vamp... I want to think that she is more of the kind who hold on to their opinions.. But will not turn a blind eye to bhabhi's efforts and the bond between bhaiyya and bhabhi if it comes to that.. 

@israt.. Yes, nani is more balanced w.r.t pooja paath.. She believes in god, but doesn't go overboard.. Last teej or some time around that.. There was a scene of her telling Anji off n that.. 

Alright folks.. Can't keep up.. Eyes drooping shut now.. Good night.. 

Jaane se pehle.. Pyaar bhara hello hi to Joey ji and Vee ji.. Joey ji.. Aapne abhi tak nahi bataya if you've forgiven me for being the rat.. 😒.. And Veeji.. Main post pe kya gaana china hai aapne! I read on the previous thread that next week se no gaana and no post.. Can you please take some time off and atleast give a song? I lau your songs

I'm sure Dadi will come around with Khushi, there've been plenty of hints about that and if Khushi can win over Arnav of all people who seem to be the most impossible of all Dadi can't be far behind. Dadi is going to admire Khushi's fighting spirit, she is not someone who will give up easily.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was just watching the Big bang theory...i love that show...but seriously last night i woke up around 3 am freaking out because i was in Vishnu's hub in the ocean of milk and so darned confused! 🤔

aap aur aapke mythological dreams….first time i have a friend whodreams of mythological characters😊
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here's another classic one so fitting for Friday's episode!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBI1VKnAZdc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Vee05- - 11 years ago
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For once I'm actually tired and want to sleep. But I can't decide what takes precedence, the trps, barney or sleep..
Satyanash all of this
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Shiela,   I do agree that "actions are more than words.." and it will take Arnie the rest of his life to make it up to Khushi .  Also where there is love no redemption is required... ..

But for me the 6 months contarct wedding has to be bought to a closure. Do not require a big wedding or anything such...but an explicit  admission is required by both to both that  here onward it is forever...

It should not be left looming .  both should mutaully agree to be husband & wife by choice wherein earlier one was forced to do so ...

Ratna  🤗  . I think you'll get them --- I think there'll be some kind of closure on that for precisely the reason you mentioned... most people want closure and it usually comes spelled out in words. 

I'm a bit of an oddball that way - not so much though, I'm discovering a bunch of oddballs like me on the thread, 😆 but I think we're still in the minority. To me it's all been said - he stands up for her and says that there's no need for him where his wife is unwelcome. If that doesn't scream, this union is for life, I'm not sure what does. I think he'll continue to do those kinds of things and by the end of it even you may find words unnecessary! Stranger things have happened! 😉
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ipkbs

For once I'm actually tired and want to sleep. But I can't decide what takes precedence, the trps, barney or sleep..
Satyanash all of this

Babe...sleep ALWAYS should win...you dont want dark circles and bags under your eyes...😳
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

yup..that is how an ideal bahu behaves….i want 2 see for how long khushi keeps quiet in front of dadi…to win dadi over she has 2 come back 2 her usual self…a la arnav