Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: docgirl

Regret, Apology, Penance? Do we really any of those or a separate track for any of those? With every choice he makes, every action he takes isn't Arnav showing us all three? More importantly he's showing us something that makes all three count for something. He's showing us a desire and an intent to right the  wrongs.

I do know that not everyone shares this view but talk is cheap. If we can't infer motive, goals and emotions from actions, then we're not looking hard or carefully. With due apology to Helen Keller for mauling her words - The most important things in the world cannot always be seen, heard or even touched, they must be felt with the heart AND be demonstrated unequivocally through choice. 

Yes, yes, yes, doc!  Point dutifully taken!  Awesome post 😃
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I hope they don't go that route, I've always loved IPK for being diferent and I hope it stays that way. Payal and NK were two characters who could have turned negative but haven't and I hope they never do because they are loved for who they are now. Not every show needs a bunch of villains to bring the drama, Dadi and Shyam clicked with viewers for a reason.

Dadi is opinionated.. I don't k ow if she will be a vamp... I want to think that she is more of the kind who hold on to their opinions.. But will not turn a blind eye to bhabhi's efforts and the bond between bhaiyya and bhabhi if it comes to that.. 

@israt.. Yes, nani is more balanced w.r.t pooja paath.. She believes in god, but doesn't go overboard.. Last teej or some time around that.. There was a scene of her telling Anji off n that.. 

Alright folks.. Can't keep up.. Eyes drooping shut now.. Good night.. 

Jaane se pehle.. Pyaar bhara hello hi to Joey ji and Vee ji.. Joey ji.. Aapne abhi tak nahi bataya if you've forgiven me for being the rat.. 😒.. And Veeji.. Main post pe kya gaana china hai aapne! I read on the previous thread that next week se no gaana and no post.. Can you please take some time off and atleast give a song? I lau your songs

joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Sari--

no teletubbies or Barney...pleege...

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug
and a kiss from me 2 you...

Joey, now I'm beginning to doubt your judgement...🤣

karlo judge.. wait till you hear my dhamaka tomorrow 😉
BTW - I hate that purple dinosaur!! Uff!! annoys me to no end.
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug

Argh!!  **covers ears with hands and squeezes eyes shut** no kiddie songs on hangout puhleej...I hear them all day long!  😆
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeps

Doc, I am firmly on "the words are not necessary but actions are" camp...I don't need a middle of the road break down from Arnie though that one is probably coming up to not only satisfy the fanbase that needs that but also it makes for good drama... But for me , the friday scene and scenes like today that make up IPK...
Sari, Joey, Ratna, Meens, awesome posts today...👏

okies .. me out...early day tomorrow... 'Night, Ladkis... Weekend par gupshup karenge...

Hi Shiela,   I do agree that "actions are more than words.." and it will take Arnie the rest of his life to make it up to Khushi .  Also where there is love no redemption is required... ..

But for me the 6 months contarct wedding has to be bought to a closure. Do not require a big wedding or anything such...but an explicit  admission is required by both to both that  here onward it is forever...

It should not be left looming .  both should mutaully agree to be husband & wife by choice wherein earlier one was forced to do so ...
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It only meant he will take care of dadi first and then come hug her...🤣 On a serious note, no I don't think that was the idea. I think he is having trouble confiding in anyone...He is a very closed personality...Maybe Khushi needs to do a head stand before he will confide...

Joey, Vee - Mann mein ek baat khatak rahi hai, decoding kare? 😆 Doc will throw us out...🤣

Total Namoone!!! There is still so much growing up these 2 need to do as individuals and in their relationship that honestly every breakthru will take a lot of effort from both and for that one needs to constantly push the other. Arnav did it in the GH track last week and now Khushi will do the pushing in this track with him. The thing i like is that she is very quite and tame in Dadi's presence shes learnt to let him do the talking versus involve herself. She only shares with Arnav which is fantastic! And he apprecites that and defends her only in public but personally he really is scared to confide in her only because he fear's she will leave him! A lot in the last few months is his fear of loss...losing her will kill him and he will fight every power in the universe to keep her in front of his eyes. 

Decoding...kal aaj aankhen band ho rahi hai 😆
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Haww! 😲

You did not just diss barney!
That is like dissing Sobti!
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Lagta tho nahi that you hate the purple dinosaur...Kaunsa dhamaka? tumhara ya Arhi ka, fess up girl...
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I love you
you love me
were a happy family
with a great big hug

I was just watching the Big bang theory...i love that show...but seriously last night i woke up around 3 am freaking out because i was in Vishnu's hub in the ocean of milk and so darned confused! 🤔
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Lagta tho nahi that you hate the purple dinosaur...Kaunsa dhamaka? tumhara ya Arhi ka, fess up girl...

Mera dhamaka I wish! I picked up on something. Had to go and re-watch one of the old episodes...but something clicked! kal baat karain gai.