Spice Girls Hangout:A defining moment! - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by meens80

Hi Sari and SG's!

Sari: Once again fantastic take; you outdo yourself everyday and your take makes the hangout an even more enjoyable experience. Loved your post to bits👏👏

Awesome, power packed and emotionally charged episode brilliantly bringing to light the undercurrents of 3 relationships of ASR; with his Khushi, his Nani and his Dadi. The forum has been gaga over Barun's performance today and while he was superlative today, I thought Sanaya, Jayshree T and Swati Chitnis were brilliant too⭐️⭐️. Especially Daadi, excellent screen presence and she matched up to Arnav every step of the way making for a powerful confrontation scene. Excellent screenplay, fantastic dialogues, tight direction and superb performances brought out the drama quotient like we have never seen before in IPK and to be honest I loved it😃.

Meens - Thanks & a brilliant take from you as well. Today it all came together...There was very little we could pick on...Dadi is a little too theatrical for me but I can live with it...

The one thing that stood out was Anji's BD. She seemed to have a huge behind & I did a double take...maybe they have a pillow on her behind instead of the baby bump...But those were minor glitches...😆

@/Vee...do hope she drops Ji from Arnav's name...but wont happen on its own. Arnav has to persue her and it will be soo sweet😍
Ladies - Broke my promise and peeped into the SBS video. Looks like some very romantic Arhi scenes coming up. And CVs have listed to us, Sanaya in her night suit looking beautiful😊
Originally posted by howcome

Daadi is so going to be a SP saas but guess what she is going to be ASR's saas too. She is going to taunt him and bring his dad into every conversation😛. This is quite a first 😲 for me in TV land and i cant wait for them to talk again.Thankfully, ASR is not the typical SP bahu, he is going to give it back sood samet. 

isha…@above 😆 asr n sp bahu
Originally posted by joenet1234

Was Arnav describing Dadi or was it a moment of self-reflection? Evidently, Dadi is the mirror that Arnav has been avoiding all these years. The mirror which shows him what he has become and the sight is not pretty. The same mirror that is now in front of Khushi to see Arnav's reflection. To understand what makes the man in the mirror and unlock the mystery to know why.

'Kabhi kabhi humain aisa lagta hai jaisay hum aap kay baray main kuch bhi nahi jaantay'.
'.. aur doosray hi pal mai aisa lagta hai kay hum aaj bhi ajnabi hain'
I have a strong feeling Khushi's dream during kidnapping is still not complete. The 'mannat ki chabbi' is yet to come. The key that she needs to unlock ASR's heart and rescue Arnav.

Joey, I debated whether to read your post before I wrote mine... merely to save myself more time for gushup with a "what Joey said"... BUT today was such a terrific episode that it forced me to use my words, even knowing they're likely to be repetitive! 

Loved your thoughts, but the quote above stayed with me. ❤️ . If the mannat ki chaabhi comes, he'll have to give it to her... he'll have to be open to throwing open the locked doors! 
Edited by docgirl - 11 years ago
Girls -- sorry for spoiling the serious mood... but pasting from comment from another thread!

The most important question at the moment is "Woh kaun thi"

Solve this equation to get the answer to the person for woh kaun thi?

x3+ 3x2 + x + 1 = 0

a)Garima
b) Khushi's mom
c)Pretty maid who was none of the above
d)Shyam's sister
e)All of the above
f) None of the above

oops mistake hogaya -------

Good evening SGs.. If we can still call it an evening 😳

Kaisan ho? What's the gup shup? 

Whattay long and tiring day it has been.. But I just couldn't nod off before saying hello hi here.. 

I liked the episode today.. Everyone acted well.. Even Nanheji gave a new expression when mami called herself bootiful 😉 Waise I like NK a lot.. He is truly happy when nani is introducing the new members of the family to dadi.. - though does he not deserve an introduction? He may not be a direct member of the family, but he is in the house currently ain't he? 

Also, I super laued mami hiding behind NK 

Originally posted by docgirl

Joey, I debated whether to read your post before I wrote mine... merely to save myself more time for gushup with a "what Joey said"... BUT today was such a terrific episode that it forced me to use my words, even knowing they're likely to be repetitive! 
Loved your thoughts, but the quote above stayed with me. ❤️ . If the mannat ki chaabhi comes, he'll have to give it to her... he'll have to be open to be throwing open the locked doors! 

Doc you HAVE to use your words everyday. I am sure I am not the only one here who waits impatiently for your post! I told Maxine that I can rant all I want on SG and than Doc comes here and gives me the shut-up call I need 😆
Mannat ki Chabhi is coming. BTW - check your PM. Kinda big deal 😊
Originally posted by --Sari--

La - (We have our own resident Lavanya😉) - I am not sure if she has accepted Payal...The deadly dadi music was playing in the background when she looked at Payalia...So it is about the sis's. Things in Payal's favor -
Payal's marriage happened with everyone's approval and Akash is not her grandson.

K-D started off on the wrong foot; The servant thing was probably coz she expects a bahu in a sari, Khushi was seen with her hair pulled back and pale of dirty water...case of mistaken identity + old school thoughts. In all likelihood Khushi will get a makeover soon; especially if mamiji coughs up the servant thing to Arnav bitua...😆

You are quite right.. Wonder what Daadi will have to say when she sees Lakshmi 😆
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Girls -- sorry for spoiling the serious mood... but pasting from comment from another thread!

The most important question at the moment is "Woh kaun thi"

Solve this equation to get the answer to the person for woh kaun thi?

x3+ 3x2 + x + 1 = 0

a)Garima
b) Khushi's mom
c)Pretty maid who was none of the above
d)Shyam's sister
e)All of the above
f) None of the above

oops mistake hogaya -------

c or d