Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

India-Forums

Why do you guys like watching EDSKHPH?? :) (Page 2)

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
This is the only drama I know that is close to real life, I can relate to all the characters. I have a couple versions of them in my own household. Sasural Gendha Phool was the other show that was very close to real life. I'm glad they brought a show to match the one it had to replace.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona_x.Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thamanna85

This is the only drama I know that is close to real life, I can relate to all the characters. I have a couple versions of them in my own household. Sasural Gendha Phool was the other show that was very close to real life. I'm glad they brought a show to match the one it had to replace.

well said dear ... SGP was and is and shall remain an epic ... Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
these two shows have wonderfully portrayed that saas-bahu can happily stay in one house without out raging the other ...  and noone has to prove the upper hand over the other ...

shona_x.Thamanna85

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
well there are lots and lots of things which i love about the show
firstly the concept is something different from the usual dramas
and secondly the characters are so magical that in only one episode they win ur heart and come so close to u that u cry and smile with them
the relationships portrayed are so beautiful...the love and affection shown in the show are so inspiring...
and the show is like a mixture (khichdi)...it have all the types of characters possible...a sweet loving but tough mother a inspiring father...a supporting dadi...a cruel brother...a mishchevious but mature sister...a understanding elder brother...a sweet and innocent guy...and a full of life loving bhabhi...it is so amazing to see all this on one screen...
also the dialogues and direction is fabulous

Edited by roopalgupta - 08 August 2012 at 9:45am

shona_x.Madhura2105

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
the show is very close to reality

each character is unique be it nikhilesh ( his tongue in cheek humour ) ,sanyukta ( her dignified sophistication and need for perfection ) ,binoy ( loving character) ,sushila ( loavable adorable innocent and truly has a golden heart),aniket ( unsure weak but still trying to overcome his flaws ),foram and saswat ( meanness portrayed thru their characters),tejal ( a bindaas girl who wants to be loved as well as give love wants to have a full family of her own ), the side characters are also too good

the dialogues tug ur heart strings they make u laugh as well as cry

the direction is so natural u just connect with the show

OVERALL A SIMPLE  NOT OVER THE TOP HEART WARMING SHOW LOVE IT 

shona_x.Thamanna85

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
i like this show bcuz it's fun, loving without rona dona n love each member of this show they just to awesome..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona_x.

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with all of you guys! This show is definitely unique! And yeahh, I also find that there are some similarities between SGP and this showww! I loved SGP so much and when it finished I felt soo sad, but now I feel no regret because this show has truly made up for it and deffo is just a capable replacement!!

Madhura2105

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Its a feel good show with the right mixture of everything under the sun - humor, affection, love, family ties, superiority/inferiority complex, masti, unique saas-bahu relationship, a super dhamakedhar sasur, tradition, a very unique bhabhi-devar relationship and much more.

shona_x.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index