Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

sval000 Senior Member
sval000
sval000

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Hi.. This is my first OS..So please read and press the like button and leave comments.. Constructive criticism is welcome.. Thank you soo much...  

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she rolled over in the bed, her brows pulling together in a small frown as she slowly opened her eyes. Her sleepy gaze moved towards the expanse of the bed just to find it empty of its occupant. Her gaze roamed the room in search for his familiar form when she found a pair of melting brown eyes gazing steadily at her from the recliner. She sat up in flurry of movement, all sleepiness banished and her eyes widening as she watched a small smile playing on his lips. She gave him a tentative smile and was rewarded with a look that made her feel pleasantly shivery and weak. Her hand immediately lifted to her neck as she felt her face flooding with colour. Averting her face, she slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the towel rack doing her best to ignore him. As she walked past him, he caught hold of her hand and stood up bringing her flush against him. Her eyes widened and she started to breathe rapidly. He could feel her slender form trembling against him, her pulse beating rapidly at her neck. His hand lifted to cup her smooth cheek, his thumb brushing her soft pink lips.

'Khushi...'

'Hmm...'

There were so many things he wanted to tell her, feelings he wanted to acknowledge. He wanted to tell her how much she means to him, how he couldn't even think of living in a world without her, how her smile makes him feel as if the sun came out after a long bout of rain, how he wanted to feel her lips pressed against his as he made her his. His smile faded as he struggled to find words to tell her. He opened his mouth...

She felt as if thousand of butterflies were fluttering in her belly, as she looked into his eyes. She felt her heart somersaulting when his thumb brushed against her lips in a deliberate caress. There were a lot of things left unsaid by both of them. As he struggled with words, she was filled with panic that he is going to push her away.

'Don't think that your anklet was a memento to a rich man like me... It doesn't mean a thing... You don't mean anything to me.'

Khushi closed her eyes tightly against the memories assailing her. That night, he had broken her heart with his words leaving her to pick up the shattered remains of her dreams and newfound feelings for a man she always thought she disliked. This time she will not make the same mistake. He opened his mouth...

'Arnavji, you should let me go. I need to shower otherwise I'll be late for prayers and I need to help Jiji prepare breakfast. I have a lot of work to do today. I need to water the plants and clean the prayer room...'

'Khushi...' he interrupted her outburst, confusion clear in his eyes. 'I need to tell you something.'

Her shoulder slumped in defeat. 'I know Arnavji... I think that we should tell the family about our contract marriage. They will understand. I will leave this house as soon as we tell them. You... you will not have to... tolerate me any longer than necessary.' Her eyes filled with tears as she thought about leaving him. Her heart felt as if it being torn apart. She focused her gaze on the wall behind him hoping he cannot see her tears.

'I'll... I'll pack my bags... today.'

'What the... Khushi...' He grasped her chin in his hand and forced her to look at him. Her watery eyes brought on the helpless feeling he always got when he saw her crying.

'Khushi... shh... don't cry...' He pulled her into his arm and held her tightly. His throat thickened as he listened to her shuddering breaths. He knew that she misunderstood his intentions. Guilt from all the hurtful things he said before swamped him.

'Why did you come into my life? Why did I meet you? It's all your fault Khushi.'

'You are the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta. I wish I had never met you.'

She tried valiantly to control her tears and took a deep calming breath. She could cry all she wants later, when she is no longer the Raizada family's daughter-in-law, no longer his wife. She looked up from his arms.

'I'm... fine Arnavji. You can... let me go now.'

'Khushi... I'm never going to let you go.'

'Arnavji...'

'No Khushi... Listen to me... I can't think of a life without you in it. I need you in my life Khushi. To make me smile, make me angry, to make me feel alive. Don't leave me Khushi. Without you... without you I'm nothing.'

Tears fell unheeded from her eyes; her lips bloomed into a smile more beautiful than any flower in the world. Her arms came around his lean waist in a tight hug as a teary laugh bubbled from her lips to break the silence after he spoke.

He returned her hug and felt reborn again when he finally heard her laugh. He looked down his arms and saw all her love for him shining in her eyes. He cupped her cheeks with his hands and lowered his head until his lips was only a whisper away from hers.  

'I love you, Khushi.'

Her eyes fluttered open and her eyes darkened with love and passion.

'I love you, Arnavji.'

Thanks for reading...

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilakiranfarhacassimrowrowrjhaverishaferoz18anyafanliya96anihabhirandom94inluvwivARHIhiraarifSavera84jazzpreetbluetaj1DAliceiLuvYellowSweta...arushi05falcon.starsaavan_lovermalosevikadesigirlI-love-dmgdevsumDebarati7ashred12-Garima-lara3110zafiNidsubh007HansaNDeedeepa1--Amy--Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Wow looove it
Awesomeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sval000

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
it was awesome...
loved it

sval000

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
This is really good! Thumbs Up

sval000

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Nice one

sval000

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Awhhh thus is so cute and romantic! Awesome piece of writing! 

sval000

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Great os. It surely is the fact that both arnav and khushi cannot live without each other ever.

sval000

Chahhat4eva Senior Member
Chahhat4eva
Chahhat4eva

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
 ? ? ? ?

Go to top