Rithvik's tweets about Arvi future

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Update: I got this from @RithvikRD which I was informed is the fake account, however the last tweet was tweeted from the real account @Rithvik_RD thanks guys. A glimmer of hope on such gloomy news.

Ok guys, so I'm posting this in a separate thread, I also posted in the article thread, this is what Rithvik tweeted, in this order, let me know what you think:

Tweets from fake account removed.😳😳

Then tweeted 7 hours ago" Hey guys, there is nothimng to worry about, Arjun will never quit PR, its a rumor and Arvi are nd will be together, with some twists in the story."

The last one gave me some hope, let's hope he tweets again!
Edited by NallyAarviFan - 11 years ago
let's hope his last tweet is true and ekta doesn't change it...

twists better not be marriage to other people
Hi NallyAarviFan sorry for referring you with your ID name but welcome to Indiaforums. 

Thankyou for posting Rithvik's tweets but just to let you know, the first two tweets were probably from his fake account and are bogus. However, the last tweet is from his real twitter acc i.e. Rithvik_RD

Arggg...so RD himself tweeted about the sad news...hmm, then thats believable I guess...n like he said, its upto Ekta maam...well, we know what Ekta maam will be upto :( sad story really for us ArVi fans...can't even enjoy the day when Archu so beautifully gave Purvi away to Arjun...

Rithviks real twitter account is Rithvik_RD and I follow him...I never received any tweet as above mentioned...the 2 first ones.
The only tweet I received today was the last one...and this is Rithviks real twitter account...even Jia has confirmed it and she tweets him on this account only...
Esha is right...I saw the first two as well...from the fake account RithvikRD...this account is absolutely not his and it had been verified and confirmed.  The 3rd tweet however is from rithvik_rd...which is his real account and is verified.

The 3rd tweet is the correct tweet
Originally posted by JlovL

Hi NallyAarviFan sorry for referring you with your ID name but welcome to Indiaforums. 

Thankyou for posting Rithvik's tweets but just to let you know, the first two tweets were probably from his fake account and are bogus. However, the last tweet is from his real twitter acc i.e. Rithvik_RD

That's ok, you can call me Nally 😳 I follow the account on youtube, is that the fake one? @RithvikRD I'm following the one u suggested now @Rithvik_RD and I did see that the last one was the only one tweeted. That gives me even more hope, I'm so sad that all my happiness from today's epi had to be washed away by this, my fingers are crossed for our Arvi! 🥱

P.S you guys can follow me if you like @NallyLove
If Arjun marries Ovi, the show will definitely lose TRPs.
I knew something like this would happen. I know in the end Arjun will marry Purvi though.