India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Simmilarities of Star Plus shows...

Arhilove_Bhavi Senior Member
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hello all, I don't watch many serials but I'm a crazy IPKKND fan.here are a few similarities,some of which are very random that occurr in more than one show.

So,IPKKND is currently swing the beautiful Anjali pregnant.This pregnancy track is also currently being shown in Saath nibhana Saathiya, Diya Aur Baati Hum as well as Ek hazaaron mein mere behna hai.
So is it pregnancy season or something haha??

Secondly, a very very random one in both yesterday's Epi.. In IPKKND khushi had seen a lizard(I think it was) and had screamed and Rashi, in today's episode did the exact same thing.. It's really weird noticing these things.

If you can think of any feel free to Add :D

Thanks to VEEMANIDHI 'Hie - I noticed Arnav's first time in kurta coincided with Suraj's (DBH) first time in suit!'

Edited by Arhilove_Bhavi - 07 August 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Nirjhor105Raadhnipriyankaaswat.gsama50TheCaptainRaadhiyaaa1yyy2krish3..Divya..pieryroseGodhuliLogonDeedeepa1sweetdesire

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Reallly
I don't know I don't watch any other Hindi shows than ipkknd
Ipkknd is the besttt

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdfghjkledward420-Reva-sana535eyesonmeteju695Arshi_lovergal-ElmoFuj-

veemanidhi Newbie
veemanidhi
veemanidhi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Hie - I noticed Arnav's first time in kurta coincided with Suraj's (DBH) first time in suit!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhilove_Bhavi

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
yah one of  the writer for SNS is also the writer for IPKKND 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhilove_BhaviGodhuliLogon

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
HI,

Since this is my first Desi show I must say all the events in IPK are new and fresh for me.  When the kidnapping sequence was being planned i had read that this is a standard formula and other shows also have had this track.

Since the TV audience is distributed on different channels I am sure these tracks are standard . What should be different is their treatment  ..

Since you watch different shows I would love to know if IPK is different or is it the same run of the mill ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhilove_BhaviDeedeepa1-ElmoFuj-princessunara

_Tabs_ IF-Dazzler
_Tabs_
_Tabs_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
yes it is...dadi coming into the family is from YRKKH...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhilove_Bhavi

Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

HI,

Since this is my first Desi show I must say all the events in IPK are new and fresh for me. When the kidnapping sequence was being planned i had read that this is a standard formula and other shows also have had this track.

Since the TV audience is distributed on different channels I am sure these tracks are standard . What should be different is their treatment ..

Since you watch different shows I would love to know if IPK is different or is it the same run of the mill ?
Hiya, well I watch the other shows with my family members and IPKKND is by far the best. I'm my bashing the other shows but we haw the cutest couple and the most unique storyline at times which just adds that charm whilst outer shows such as Saath Nibhana Saathiya is more of a saas Bahu saga Wich we have seen plenty of times by I do still love watching these other shows.
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhilove_Bhavi

Hello all, I don't watch many serials but I'm a crazy IPKKND fan.here are a few similarities,some of which are very random that occurr in more than one show.

So,IPKKND is currently swing the beautiful Anjali pregnant.This pregnancy track is also currently being shown in Saath nibhana Saathiya, Diya Aur Baati Hum as well as Ek hazaaron mein mere behna hai.
So is it pregnancy season or something haha??

Secondly, a very very random one in both yesterday's Epi.. In IPKKND khushi had seen a lizard(I think it was) and had screamed and Rashi, in today's episode did the exact same thing.. It's really weird noticing these things.

If you can think of any feel free to Add :D

Thanks to VEEMANIDHI 'Hie - I noticed Arnav's first time in kurta coincided with Suraj's (DBH) first time in suit!'
Thanks to _TABS_ 'yes it is...dadi coming into the family is from YRKKH...'

Go to top