India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

awesome episode

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome episode great acting by actors.loved it how arnav was happy when khushi was introduced as his wife to dadi,loved how khushi try to know real reason for arnav's anger and said I feel I don't know anything about you,loved to see them more closer but as arnav is always so reserved and don't share pain he kept quiet,dadi nani convo loved nani,and finally last part wow when arnav came and confronted dadi I was waiting for that part,wow his anger when she said babuji best line'apne sayad sunna nahin is ghar main koi unka naam le mujhe pasand nahin'wow yaar that anger and his voice. Killed the scene I am really scared when he reacts like that ,earlier he reeacted like that when he saw shyam and khushi on terrace,barun awesome yaar that high voltage anger emotion just perfect and scary,then khushi came and aww arnav went to her when dadi was speaking haha loved it dadi was saying samething like arnav ,so he got this attitude from his father's family,loved his apki marzi answer to dadi what an attitude yaar,asr was rocking today,barun wow yaar,precap song sequence I think waiting,
But now I am scared the way dadi was saying woh aurat I think it's khushi's mom uff now seeing arnav's extree hatred I am sure he'll hurt khushi again and bigger hatred track than shyam misunderstanding sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deedeepa1

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Yeah looove today's episode
Looove Nani ASR and khushi
Hope that's NOT khushi's mom but looks like it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top