India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Woh Aurat?

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
      I think Arnav's father had an affair and yes his mother got shot as u see the fb she is running towards somewhere but I don't think Khushi mom was the one his father had an affair with .I don't know I have a feeling that woman has a connection with Shyam's past.As u remember Khushi told Arnav her parents died in a car accident so may be after shooting his wife accidently Arnav father went out in rage and died in that accident along with Khushi parents.Because u can't ignore Shyam's motives to marry Arnav sis ,try to destroy Arnav and to love Khushi beyond imagination.I have been reding silently everybody is imagining Khushi mom then there was no reason to represent their relation as it now that will be totally wrong Think people.

What to say guys? Please do Share your findings and views.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild_PearlRujul13RaadhniHeebs-Smiles-

mayur1209 Senior Member
mayur1209
mayur1209

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
It's a possibility.
-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah..could be!
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Possibility 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index