||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland 5|Dhadke Jiya|SeePg124<3 - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by maneesha_sanker

comments for taarey frm Youtube...

"for the ppl who want kria back, r u telling me that you see no chemistry?????? i mean come on! i know, i love kria too, i loved kriyaansh but? taarey isnt bad at ALL! i am so glad i decided to give taani a chance and i continued watching this show because i know that if i had stopped and never seen this episode i would be missing a mindblowing thing!! <3333"

"HATS OFF TO YOU PALKI!!! i was at the edge of my seat and almsot crying when i saw the chemistry between taani and rey when they looked at eachother during the fight! my hands are shaking!! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PART OF D3 yet! i have always had such high expectations since DMG and now palki and cast you have crossed? these expectations!! WHAT ACTING! BEAUTIFUL!!! i was getting chills! i was sitting straight the whole time! and i fell in love with tarey when rey held her hand while fighting!!"

"OMG OMG OMG!!!! Tarey was soo awesome! .today was the awesomest episode of D3 i have seen in months! taani and rey have sizzling chemistry! they look so good together! i was never a kriyansh fan but they werent as bad. But TAREY was just soo amazingg and it felt like they are inseperable.. the moment when rey held tani's hand was soo intense! i could feel Rey's anger! the moment when tani went to help rey! was the cutest moment of? the enitre episode Mindblowing acting by rey and tani! LUV TAREY"

"it was like when rey chached taani s hand it was a feeling like anyone s nt going 2 separate from their true love i love this damn episode omg and the swayam tho awsome and the scene they r looking at each other peeled my? heart away... taarey and swaaron are forever...HANDSOFF 2 PALKI MAAM!!!"

"Watching this episode of D3 i actually can say this has been so far THE MOST IMPRESSIVE episode ever! Loved it. I never was a fan of Kriyansh but their not that bad, though Taarey is just breathe taking couple. Today when? Rey was looking at Taani and someone hit him, taani came running and the guy was about to hit taani, oh my god! But rey blocked that attack! I'm Loving Taarey and so like the attitude of Swayam."

"I love how THE SONG FIT in with swayam's happiness and rey's confused feelings and anger and defenseiveness for taani!!! i am actually loving taarey now!! Taani's? and rey's eyes speak EVERYTHIING!! now that is CHEMISTRY!!! i felt like i was sitting there and screaming for rey during the fight. i had tears in my eyes!! <3333 PALKI AND CAST HATS OFF TO YOU!!! MINDBLOWING! i can't even express it!"
maneesha..u gave me a gr8 idea..!!
wait for todays evening..iv gt a good surprise fr u all.. πŸ˜‰
mee to missed them..
but yes Dance ws simply the BEST
Maneesha..can u pm more Such comments..!!

i really want it..
frm whre evr u can get
@maneesha that was a freaking awesum comment yaar,loved itπŸ˜ƒ
@aaisha waiting for your surprize...

such a cute comments na...
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

mee to missed them..
but yes Dance ws simply the BEST
i am waiting to see weaklings performance now.taani is d helper of dat grp na😳
@maneesha wantd 2 ask 1 thng.vrinda ka jo fb page hai na??u sure it's the official fan page of her and not a fake one???
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

@maneesha wantd 2 ask 1 thng.vrinda ka jo fb page hai na??u sure it's the official fan page of her and not a fake one???
this is vrinda's official page.
shez the admin

n i dont think its fake page...πŸ˜ƒ
Yah itz official..

c is d admin of 3 pages..

and her twitter accnt is also real..

@partner...plz do add this question in d interview dat vrinda hs any accnt on Twitter o nt??

and guys..!! plz show ur support here..!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139436&PID=62684657&#62684657

tell dem v want their interview
oh.ok..actualy i was having a doubt seein d page bcz d official pages of odr actors in fb luks dat it is official bt in this case i dnt noe why meko ajeeb lag raha hai