||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland 5|Dhadke Jiya|SeePg124<3 - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
congo such for becoming sizzler!! ๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by desigirlx5

hey ritz ๐Ÿค—im good now im on heavy pain killers so as of now no pain in my leg and head ๐Ÿ˜†

thats great... ๐Ÿ˜Š so happy to see you back dear ๐Ÿค—
hey guys will be back later about to be discharged ๐Ÿ˜ƒ cnt wait to get home
I love everything about the AT. Beautiful it is. Great job Nikki di. :)

Though there is one humble req: Please change the song of the AT. I beg you if you want me to, but please do it. There's a big reason behind this. The song Khuda Jaane has been always special to all ArSha fans and KriYaansh Fans (I hope you all know why). And you also know that KR or AS fans are not able to accept TR. And listening this song TR is breaking them. So, I request you to change the song. Please! :)
thank u sanju... but something is missing 
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

u voted Kundra??

Temme temme???
aila..i again forgot๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by desigirlx5

๐Ÿคฃ
not karan??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

I love everything about the AT. Beautiful it is. Great job Nikki di. :)

Though there is one humble req: Please change the song of the AT. I beg you if you want me to, but please do it. There's a big reason behind this. The song Khuda Jaane has been always special to all ArSha fans and KriYaansh Fans (I hope you all know why). And you also know that KR or AS fans are not able to accept TR. And listening this song TR is breaking them. So, I request you to change the song. Please! :)
ya i changed the title,but sorry the song can't be changed,and respecting their feelings i changed the title,and now when they don't like TR...so why will they enter our AT,and if they will not enter our AT...to koi song bhi ho kya farak parhega unhe๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by blossom1234

ya i changed the title,but sorry the song can't be changed,and respecting their feelings i changed the title,and now when they don't like TR...so why will they enter our AT,and if they will not enter our AT...to koi song bhi ho kya farak parhega unhe๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even I too agree with you Nikky...we already respected them by changing the name of AT...๐Ÿ˜ƒ but changing the song is really not possible ๐Ÿ˜ณ
so ritz,aaj ka epi kaisa tha,didn't saw it yet๐Ÿ˜ณ